It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Bigfoot Museum

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: intrptr

That's because the people who "search" for Sasquatch don't know how to. The majority of "bigfoot researchers" are nothing more than part time hobbyists.

Actual woodsman, trappers and guides know every single critter in the woods. If there was any such thing, they would have hunt it down and trapped or shot one by now.

The ones that claim they are doing that are mistaken or messing with your head.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Absolutely. Just let me know where you will be traveling too and I will give you lats / longs for finding their habitat.

Finding Sasquatch habitat is relatively easy. Capturing one on video is near impossible but can be done with the right group and properly trained group. I have some specific techniques I use based on my prior military service for tracking and escape and evasion. The reason people never encounter BFs is they don't think like how an evasive animal would think.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You really should stop talking out of your ass. You clearly...CLEARLY...have never been someone who has spent anytime of substance in "the woods". Keep up the armchair quarterback work though. It reveals your true ignorance.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You really should stop talking out of your ass. You clearly...CLEARLY...have never been someone who has spent anytime of substance in "the woods". Keep up the armchair quarterback work though. It reveals your true ignorance.

Lol, you watch too much Big foot on TV. I've spent more time in the woods than you been alive.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Absolutely. Just let me know where you will be traveling too and I will give you lats / longs for finding their habitat.

Finding Sasquatch habitat is relatively easy. Capturing one on video is near impossible but can be done with the right group and properly trained group. I have some specific techniques I use based on my prior military service for tracking and escape and evasion. The reason people never encounter BFs is they don't think like how an evasive animal would think.

Youre an idiot. Cougars don't like to be seen either, yet people capture them on film, trap them and hunt them with regularity. Because they are real.

ROFL you hunt bigfoot in the military, tooo?

edit on 4-11-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I'm thinking probably somewhere near Cottonwood Lakes which is just south of Mammoth Lakes. Are you saying you know their migration routes or what? How do you know where their habitats are? Do you know where they are throughout the country?
edit on 4-11-2017 by erikthegreen because: grammar fart

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Actual guerilla woodsman here

if ya want a bigfoot.....i've typed this out every three months....

take ten people with ya and go to state hwy 18 at I-90....30 minutes East of Seattle

go down that well used and marked logging road to the S EAST

go 5 miles sse or due south will do, but the road runs off to the sse to Rattlesnake Mtn

i called with a coyote caller for 35 minutes and left for 40 minutes.....always return to a predator calling spot 40 minutes later.....got ran outta there and I'm tuogh and was loaded for bear on both the 3006 and the 44 mag sw 6 inch barrel

got to thinking about that thing that just threw a bulldozer down the scree slope.....tore my azz.....circa 2004

edit on 4-11-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Lucky we have our own Bigfoot museum here in North Georgia. No joke

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
DP
edit on 4-11-2017 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rentnice photo display....fun to surf them all actually

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Nice attempt at deflection. If you've spent that much time in the woods then you are blind based on your comments. I've personally never watched any Bigfoot shows on TV as I rarely watch TV. I have, however, lived in areas across the US where they are as common as deer, racoon,etc.

Keep pretending you know what you are talking about and flexing your flabby Internet muscles behind your keyboard.

edit on 4-11-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Hey man I get you are butt hurt from my comment earlier about you talking out of your ass. Let's add to your shlt talking your inability to comprehend sentence structure.

FYI...spending time in the woods isn't waddling from your deck to the tree line in your suburban neighborhood.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Sent you a PM

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I have, however, lived in areas across the US where they are as common as deer, racoon,etc.

Liar.

That common but still no hard evidence.

Nice attempt at deflection. Keep pretending you know what you are talking about and flexing your flabby Internet muscles behind your keyboard.

You're the one making wild claims not me, then deflecting with ridicule and insult when challenged.

Nice try though. Now, show any thing you call proof of an unclassified Cryptids existence. A_N_Y_T_H_I_N_G-

I'll wait.
edit on 5-11-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Hey man I get you are butt hurt from my comment earlier about you talking out of your ass. Let's add to your shlt talking your inability to comprehend sentence structure.

FYI, personal attack is deflection to cover up lies.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Keep eating your Twinkies big boy and banging away on your crusty keyboard.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Wrong again. You lack reading comprehension. I'm not going to explain simple things to an idiot who lacks comprehension abilities.

BTW...I don't need to prove anything to you. You trolled this thread and dropped by to do nothing more than make a complete idiot statement to the OP. So if you can't handle when someone hands your ass to you then stop with the trolling.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Wrong again. You lack reading comprehension. I'm not going to explain simple things to an idiot who lacks comprehension abilities.

BTW...I don't need to prove anything to you. You trolled this thread and dropped by to do nothing more than make a complete idiot statement to the OP. So if you can't handle when someone hands your ass to you then stop with the trolling.

fascinating proof of unclassified cryptids which was asked for.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SCREAM

Care to have any links for some of those Glacier National Park/Blackfoot Tribe stories? One of these days I want to get up there I hear it is incredible when it isn't freezing cold.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

BTW...I don't need to prove anything to you.

Mmmkay. I was hoping you could prove to me what Ive been waiting all my life to see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join