It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of Vegas Attacker Stephen Paddock at an Anti-Trump Protest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Not so grainy photo.

edit on 3-10-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Confirmed shirt does not say 'NASA'.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cynicalheathen

you seem to be saying that it would be legal for me to buy, but not own??

if I had a kit, but owned absolutely no guns, would it be illegal? what if I modified the purpose to do something different?
would it be illegal?

link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: muzzleflash

well, what good is a tank unless I can drive it down the road???

Tanks destroy roads usually.
You need to drive it on the dirt.

No taxpayer wants to rebuild the roads every time you take the tank for a stroll or get obstructed by how slow it is.

It's probably best to keep it on your own property.

link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
It says NASA.

No it doesn't.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: audubon
The guy in the "pink hat" photo does appear to be wearing a shirt with "NASA" written on it. NASA listed a Steve Paddock among employees in 1993.

But the Steve Paddock in Vegas is only said to have worked for Lockheed Martin. So I wonder if this is all a coincidence. Stranger things have happened.

Already been posted and debunked.

PS - they have different middle names, and using grainy photos in a nation of 310+ million people to draw comparisons... yeah.

Already been posted, anyway.

I have seen it posted but I have not seen it "debunked" yet. Can you please show me where it was debunked because I am curious.

Start around page 70ish in the Mandalay Bay thread.

It's already been posted - and debunked. I'm not continually re-hashing already discussed content.

It's a different guy. Crazy, I know, but there is more than one Stephen Paddock in the world.

The claim was that this is Stephen Paddock, who worked at NASA. Dude never worked at NASA. He's not wearing a NASA t-shirt. The man in the picture has a different middle name than the Vegas shooter.

"Deny ignorance," lol

Wow bro I asked as politely as I could. You really are an ass lol.

Something about the thing that falls from the sky during the winter season.

You asked, I provided.

Even after the discrediting of the Geary Danley story early in the day, the amateur sleuths of 4chan continued to seize on pieces of internet ephemera that appeared to tie Paddock to left-wing causes–after discovering a 1993 NASA document listing a “Steve Paddock” as an employee, commenters linked it to a photo of a man resembling Paddock wearing a pink “pussy-hat” and NASA T-shirt.

(It's a WASA T-shirt)

This "Steve Paddock," is not the "Stephen Paddock," that committed this atrocity. They have different middle names.

As I said - this has already been presented. They have different middle names, too.

But if you want some fuzzy picture of two people who share a similar first name and look similar to be some sort of smoking gun - be my guest.

Who and where did they id the guy in the pink hat to even know his middle name?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Wow attached ear lobes and a NASA shirt.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

There is a video of the same guy at the rally being referred to as "Steve" by two females.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Confirmed shirt does not say 'NASA'.

OK, fair enough. Does anyone have any ideas about what "WASA" means?

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sure it doesn't.

link   

Jones preaches revolution!!
can there be revolution without mass murder??

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Sure it doesn't.

The middle leg of the 'W' doesn't come up to the same height as the right leg. You do not draw an 'N' that way.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Illegal to buy or own without proper licensing, whether you own a gun or not.

See 26 U.S.C. 5845(b); 27 CFR 479.11

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Right because NASA is not written in a straight line, it is curved.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Right because NASA is not written in a straight line, it is curved.

That doesn't matter, an 'N' wouldn't have a shorter leg.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

We'll have to agree to disagree.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Jones preaches revolution!!
can there be revolution without mass murder??

Yes, it's called voting.

Elections serve as peaceful revolutions. The theory behind this is to enact regime changes and reforms without firing a single shot.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cynicalheathen
a reply to: dawnstar

Illegal to buy or own without proper licensing, whether you own a gun or not.

See 26 U.S.C. 5845(b); 27 CFR 479.11

Yeah I'd say having a trained attorney available to help with all the legalese is a good starting point for anyone who wants to own some heavy firepower.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
beats me, have to run to the store and don't have the time to read a bunch of legalese
but from what I did read, it sounds like me owning a missile launcher would be considered illegal..

the constitution said we have the right to bear arms and have militias.
someone said that this goes beyond just hunting and self defense...
they are talking about the militia part of it.
most seem to think that our national guard fills that part of it..
thus, we as just your ordinary citizens shouldn't need weapons of war.
it seems that law agrees here, otherwise, it would be in my constitutional right to have a missile launcher also, since my gov't has those.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
ahhh can't beat a bit of the good old pareidolia eh??

A few things strike me about this, it was discussed on another thread and my views on it remain unchanged.

Biggest point is quite simple, based on that image alone, nobody can claim to know Paddocks political views, nobody can actually prove that is him and even just subjectively looking at it myself I do not believe it is him. That could be almost any white older guy with some face fuz.

Second point I would make, so what?

Really so what if he is anti-Trump or for that matter so what if he is pro-Trump. Lets pretend for a minute this guy was actually pro-Trump, he was one of those guys who had the "Make America great again" bumper sticker. It doesn't mean anything really, you would not say that Trump was to blame or that his views represent all that is wrong with Trump supporters. Same could be said if he is anti-Trump. The point I am trying to make is that weather or not he is pro-Trump or anti-Trump it does not matter, he committed a horrible evil act.

Now sure if it was to transpire that he done this because he wanted to make a political point against the presidency of Donald trump, was of sound mind, had spent loads of time in anti-trump forums calling for the death of the president and was being encouraged and all that other stuff then ok then it might mean something. If you can prove that went down, and if you can prove his political views, which this picture does not.

Right now I just think it is to early to say what his motivations were, I personally think he was a bad man who went out to do a bad thing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join