It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Democratic Congressmen Arrested For Protesting Outside Trump Tower

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't know much about the others, but I'm no fan of Luis Gutierrez. IMHO he embarrasses himself with every appearance he makes on tv.

As for the actual demonstration, I agree with some others that are saying it's a PR stunt.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

WEll let these congressmen take the rejects from all the countries that fall under this order, not just Mexicans, and let them live with them and their families. I am not talking about the picture perfect ones that the media uses as pillars of perfection and the type that when entering innocently, are more than welcome by president Trump and all Americans that I know. It is not about the little hard working Mom of 5 who holds down 3 jobs and sends money home to her little old Mexican Mother. Or the family who has adapted to the American way of life and are here to give their children a safe place to grow up and become educated.
President Trump is trying to help keep America safe from the reality that makes its way here one way or another, groups like this:
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.mysanantonio.com...-8933527
www.gettyimages.com...
publicintelligence.net...
archive.boston.com...
archive.boston.com...
www.thesun.co.uk...
abcnews.go.com...

These people do this to their own people, can you imagine what they would enjoy doing to Americans who they blame for all the evil and ill, poverty in the world?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Pelosi getting shouted down by illegals yesterday,

I had missed this one. However, knowing how things on ATS can get ''spun'', I googled the event and found next to no reference to the protesters being here illegally, yet you label them all in a lump form as ''illegals''. Are you grouping all people who are pro Daca, ''illegals''?

Aiding and abetting is a crime, so helping "illegals" is technically aiding and abetting criminals.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
2018 is going to be a massacre.

We can only hope it literally is.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I don't know about the other 2 but Gutierrez has been involved in a number of different ethical/corruption scandals involving paying lobbyists with taxpayer funds link, paying his wife $300,000 from campaign funds link, and other scandals and federal investigations involving real estate deals link

This guy seems about as corrupt as they come.

He's born and raised in Chicago, what else can we expect.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He enjoys his few minutes of fame gained by stunts like this. He's the goober who was cuffed and taken out of an ICE office in March after refusing to leave when he didn't get the specific information on some cases he wanted from the regional director there. Of course, they took the cuffs off him him after two minutes and charges weren't filed. Worked for him, as the press got some shots.

Playing to his base. Apparently it works. He's been in office what... 11 terms or something ridiculous?

Although I'll give him credit for one thing. He does the same to democrat party members in office. Pulled the same stuff under Obama in 2011.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Manhattan is their Selma, without the hoses and dogs, unfortunately.

Don't get me wrong, if there there was a place to use them, it was 5th ave.

Were they on the clock when sitting in the street?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Almost a year now since Trump got in and the opposition is still pulling sh*t like this. Someone did a major wedgie on them and they're still whining about their losing streak. In my opinion, all these butt cracks are doing is exposing themselves for what they really are, butt cracks.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

Almost a year now since Trump got in and the opposition is still pulling sh*t like this. Someone did a major wedgie on them and they're still whining about their losing streak. In my opinion, all these butt cracks are doing is exposing themselves for what they really are, butt cracks.

Trump is on their side he said he wants them to set up laws for the dreamers. Technically what Obama did was illegal in choosing not to enforce the law. But what he did was create a mess because he never bothered to actually get the laws changed for these immagrants. A large percentage of Americans do not think that sending people that went through us schools and have very little connection to other countries because they grew up in the US.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join