It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear laser beam from satellites!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Gamma ray weapon?
Graser?

LOL DIRTY PAIR's LOVELY angel had one of those. It used Gravitational lensing to increase its output one time to destroy a star.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

microwave laser is used against people to become very unhealthy, and it hurts very much. This beam comes from more directions at one time into the body, it operates through the ceiling and walls. It feels that it's as thin as a CD-ROM's laser beam. It's guaranteed to cause illness or death.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I read a book about it a while back I think...I read ALOT..

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I tell him to make foil hats like me but he never listens. Founded him the other day listening to top 40 music the otherday with earphones on and a cataonic look on his face drooling and all that. He says there are messages in the music like code telling him where to go to shut off the beams.

Do you think demi lovato is trying to warn us all of the beams. Celebrities must know about how to evade them cause they never wear foil hats and they seem smarter than all of us. You think the satellite beams are meant to retard our brain waves to make us easier to control. I think the triangle illuminati sign celebrities like jayz make are actually warnings of the satellite beam.
theres no messages. Ive dealt with this mind control for 8 years. Ive seen and detected the beams, fields that insert messages through hums, vibrations, speech, objects, radio, tv. Its a set of implanted nanos along with psychotronics, radionics, temporal shifts, masers as mentioned.

OK, but i do measure, record, and even have to make instruments to detect these things. I know what is possible with our tech and that's quite a bit.

Now i'm going to tell you something. Some time back a group i was working with were getting close to the Big Answer.

Almost imediately, several of us became very ill. I was subjected to a kind of RV mind control that induced a heart attack in my body.
I fought it,, and luckily there were others who felt it also, and who helped me to survive, in any case i have been proven to be difficult to kill, that's because i have had some kind of training, ranging from Kung-Fu to basic Army training to the real thing, as in surviving a scorpion-infested mountain at 40 degrees C. And being shot at, stabbed, thrown from vehichles etc, not to say electric shocks (in this case my own fault, LOL)

I don't want to go off-topic at this point so i will have to put my more recent stuff in a new thread.
But yes i agree stuff happens that Average Joe has no idea of, or who looks at you like you are mad when you try to explain.

I try to explain nonetheless, albeit i have to be a bit cryptic sometimes.
Read between the lines.
I have also had to help others in the same way.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

This kind of laser causes throat ache (within 30 seconda) and lasts for one week or more. It causes cough by pointing in the nose or throat. It causes tooth ache and mouth disease by continuously beaming into the mouth. It causes tiredness by pinting into the brain. In sunlight they point the laser into the eyes, so it's harder to see, people have to wear sunglasses and they don't know why.

The nuclear beam is also pointed onto the LCD disply, and it is depending on what movie is on Youtube.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: spidermastermind
Nuclear laser beam is clearly being visible on video camera views [...] evidence can't be posted like that in this forum.

How convenient for you!
"Nuclear laser beam" is "clearly being visible on video" but it cannot be posted here.

What are the odds!?

edit on 4-9-2017 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasteel

youtu.be...

You can check on this one. The pole on the front side is radioactive, if you would go close to the scene, it would hurt your forehead strongly. If you don't live in EU, you can't experience it.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

youtu.be...

You can check on this one. The pole on the front side is radioactive, if you would go close to the scene, it would hurt your forehead strongly. If you don't live in EU, you can't experience it.

I think this is just a video of some power lines that got blown down.
Where in the video is it "clearly visible" that the pole is radioactive?
What does this have to do with nuclear laser beams from satellites?
I think you are way wide of the mark on this one, sorry.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

youtu.be...

So the video you posted is from Canton, Ohio which is in the US.
We are supposed to take that as proof that people from the EU are being nuked with lasers from space shuttles and the like?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Hello, everybody.

Since 2007, nuclear radioactivity coming from satellites and space shuttles is disturbing people all over in the European Union. Digital camera technology is being used, and this laser beam is deliberately being emitted mainly on trees, branches and metal objects on streets. Even in houses it operates through the ceiling and through different floors. This laser technology is even used against passenger planes, people on buses and is also used to permanently disable phones, computers, and even to stop cars. I will post more, if this topic seems to be interesting.

WOW!...Just WOW!!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
what is with skizophrenic people spamming ats lately?

Lately????

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

yes, before that we had spurious bursts, now we have them almost everyday

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

One of Col Rowe 's alocoytes?
I tried to understand ALL I could from Rowe and Echanis.
Theres no way a SCOUT could train or apply such principals in the army however they won't stand for it and often were fearful when I tried to hip pocket train ANY lethal hand to hand at all ,in the Cav
I was into martial arts in the 70s
I would think a coherent microwave beam WOULD be possible...Teslas's Interferometric systems?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I am continuously watching news every day. You are not experiencing any nuclear dose, because you are not living in a region where it is being done, but in the posts I noticed that you all understand what I am writing about. All news agencies are deliberately pointing the camera where an object is highly radioactive, and they are gathering evidence. I am writing these informations to those, who (for example) are near a pole, tree, metal object, and it is very hurting to see onto it. This is enough evidence to those who don't know why does an electric pole hurt someone's eyes or forehead.

And again, it is a worldwide crime.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I made a metal hat of more layers of aluminium foils, put it onto my head when the microwave beam was in use, and small holes occurred on the aluminium foil. That's really interesting, how powerful it was!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

I doubt YOU work for ANY laser tech company anyway,so HA,HA.
Next.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

a reply to: opethPA
All news agencies are deliberately pointing the camera where an object is highly radioactive, and they are gathering evidence.

Are they though?
The only video you linked of this showed a perfectly ordinary set of power lines that had been blown down.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I know you know a lot about nuclear radioactivity, and you have to make sure that no such satellites exist. So did the cops, when I told some about this stuff. I talked to children who encountered the same problem on buses, they thaught it's UFO doing it.

Anyway, you learnt a lot of psychology. You are trying to drive someone crazy step by step, and that's not me.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

My talents are war ,Sci Fi art and I DO have a lousy AAS in lasers and fibre optics,that I don't count as a talent.
Psychology I got from a patient's view from an algorithmic disability The methods of identifying madness seem to be based on a demographic science that fails BADLY in this country,in some cases used as a political weapon.
So no, I have information from elite buddies and 47 years of reading on weapons and Conspiracy theories.
I think you believe me to be some kind of sweeper ,but no,just a PISSED 19D.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Bassplyr smart enough to know to never mess with pissed off calvery.

In your opinion do you share the same believe that i do. That these radioactive bus lasers are melting the brains of our youth and making them want to listen to ariana grande and demi lovato. Maybe her song heartattack was really about tipping us off that the towers that broadcast her song are really pulminary interdiction lasers intended to decimate our nations sweet beautiful youth into drooling braindead zombies chanting mantras like "beiber fever forever. "
edit on 8-9-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join