It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear laser beam from satellites!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hello, everybody.

Since 2007, nuclear radioactivity coming from satellites and space shuttles is disturbing people all over in the European Union. Digital camera technology is being used, and this laser beam is deliberately being emitted mainly on trees, branches and metal objects on streets. Even in houses it operates through the ceiling and through different floors. This laser technology is even used against passenger planes, people on buses and is also used to permanently disable phones, computers, and even to stop cars. I will post more, if this topic seems to be interesting.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

How about some facts?
Your story is just science fiction without some evidence.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am sure our militaries have something like this, but I would doubt they are practicing on people much. This kind of Laser would be detected by our military if Russia used it and by the Russian military if we used it on them. Not so sure they would tell us if they were using it on their own people though.

Must have been a small meteor that put that hole in your roof or a bolt of lightning that put that hole in a person.

A friend of mine said that someone in the military must have shot his car with some sort of laser weapon and messed up his computer. The first thing I mentioned is whether his payment was paid, he said it is a month ahead. I told him that means nothing, they might punch in the wrong numbers and it disabled his car. The cops could have done that if they were shooting their disabler at another car too.

But maybe he is correct, maybe it was a military op. After all his brother in law is way up in the pentagon and he might send someone to mess with his car as a joke. His sister would have to be there, or she would get mad at her husband if she couldn't watch the camera feed of him trying to get into his car after the computer locked him out and turned the clock to military time. .

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It isn't starting off to be very interesting.

Hope that changes.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Can't help but think about this card from the infamous Illuminati card game...

....what if it's ORBITAL MIND CONTROL LASERS!

-Driver

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Any links to this? Any sources? Or is this just supposition?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Hows a laser beam nuclear radioactive. Arent lasers light.

Could it be some sort of microwave beam instead thats dangerous.

Would like to hear more
edit on 30-8-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Any links to this? Any sources? Or is this just supposition?

The op is testing the waters for "interest".

I'm sure they'll be back to give us the important proof.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hey op,

Are thesebeams able to do mind control. I wonder cause my neighbor act weird sometimed and it looks like hes being zapped by something. Hell be totally calm and then bam! Its like hes dancing the jig.

He says it happens more frequently around his tv and microwave. Do you think they can amplify this satellite laser.

He lines his windows with foil. I think to keep the beams out. But i tell him its no use if his microwave redirects them anyways.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Hmm well the microwave variant is a MASER, works on the same principle but due to the longer wavelength it's more suited to line-of-sight comms or transmission of energy than for putting holes in peeps, or cars.

There are naturally occuring phenomena that are much more dangerous, ball lightning and atmospheric lensing of cosmic rays being 2 that i can think of right now.

Disabling auto computers is probably done with a very short but powerful & directed EMP, certain death for any electronic item but completely harmless to humans. I daresay an exceptionally sensitive person could feel it, but it would not put holes in anything other than the ultra thin Metal Oxide layer on the surface of a chip, thereby destroying it.
I hope that helps, if in doubt, wear a tin foil hat!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
It isn't starting off to be very interesting.

Hope that changes.

google "energy weapons from space" seems to produce the best results.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Are these beams able to do mind control.

Fox News is used for mind control.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

I tell him to make foil hats like me but he never listens. Founded him the other day listening to top 40 music the otherday with earphones on and a cataonic look on his face drooling and all that. He says there are messages in the music like code telling him where to go to shut off the beams.

Do you think demi lovato is trying to warn us all of the beams. Celebrities must know about how to evade them cause they never wear foil hats and they seem smarter than all of us. You think the satellite beams are meant to retard our brain waves to make us easier to control. I think the triangle illuminati sign celebrities like jayz make are actually warnings of the satellite beam.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Directed energy weapons making a great leap forward

It doesn't take much imagination to interpolate existing technologies into a weapon or experiment as described in the OP.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Oooooooo!!

"Lay"-"Zers" attacking people on busses! This is interesting!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I say they are responsible for flash mobs. Its a form of mkultra. They also get you with special entraining soundwaves in pop music. Its why only a handful of producers make all the music and it all sounds the same.

House hold items make the beams and soundwaves stronger. Stay away from your tv and smartphones. The camera flash can strobe too fast to visually detect but it will entrance your brain. Celebrities know abput this. Its why they never listen to anything but themselves.

Phones have airplane mode because the cell companies know the beams are amplified by the phones and that will crash the planes. Crashed planes is too suspicious they are smarter than that.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Perhaps.
But we won't know until Spidermind returns, to inform or to baffle us some more.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure the beam degrades when there is anything between the beam and the target other than perfect optical lenses.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I bet they can power dream-suckers too for super-quantam-consciousness-processing isn't that right? You've seen unbelievable craft a few times if I 'member correctly?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Holy Laser beam Drivel batman!

/

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join