It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Iran Deal? Iran found building missiles in Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Your clip shows two idiot settler kids. It is very sad if you think that is really how Christians are treated in Israel or that this clip in some way represents the coexistence of Jew Christians and Muslims in Israel. You can post this kind of propaganda if you like but everybody who ever visited Israel knows the reality is completely different.

Haven't been able to find Palestinians denying existence of Palestinians sorry, please provide example if you ever manage to find one.

I find it hard to believe you actually searched as there are quite a few examples. To keep it short I will provide quotes from the leaders of the two Palestinian factions, PLO and Hamas.

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism. Yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity exists only for tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.
Zuheir Mohsen (1936–1979) was a Palestinian leader of the Syria-controlled as-Sa'iqa faction of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) between 1971 and 1979. Source

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that. More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri [“Egyptian”]. Brothers, half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis. Who are the Palestinians? We have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from Aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. We are Arabs. We are Muslims. We are a part of you.
Fathi Hamad, Hamas interior minister. Source

Double-standard ... either you ban weapon or you tolerate that others have the same weapons as you have ... only belief in exeptionalism can make your non-sense consitent.

You can call it Double-standard or non-sense but this is the reality of the world you are living in. Israel has the military power to destroy Lebanon but doesn't do so because it has no interest in a war with it's neighbors. On the other hand, once Hezbollah will get a weapon capable of destroying Israel, it will immediately use it. If you chose to tolerate the reality in which terror groups are allowed to arm themselves, go ahead, but I'm not that suicidal.

Parotting MSM BS propaganda...

This is the thing, isn't it? You are living in a world where everything is a conspiracy or a black flag. I live in reality.
This is why all your sources are fringy news websites, and mine is - Wikipedia.
By the end of the first two months of the uprising against Assad 1,000 civilians were killed, and thousands detained. Among the arrested were many students, liberal activists and human rights advocates. Many thousands more died long before ISIS became part of this conflict in 2014. Source

try to explain what MSM avoids at the moment : how is that - if Assad was really murdering his own people - since the liberation of Syrian zone occupyed by the MSM backed 'good terrorists', Syrian have returned massively to liberated areas ?

Because living under a dictator is a lot better than living in some dirty tent in a refugee camp. For sure, the lives of the Syrian people were better before the war. But it could have been a lot better if Assad would just step down as his people demanded.

Eductae yourself :

I would really like to, but you are keep changing the subject. A moment ago you weer speaking about rockets lunched on Gaza, apparently it didn't lead to anything so are trying to divert the conversation to another topic. Ok. There are about 30 laws in this article. I don't have the time or the will to address them all, so pick you favorite.
Regarding the hate speech, is this serious? Are you offended? hahhaha. Look kid, there is hate speech literally everywhere.
There is no less hate speech coming from Palestinians towards Israel/Jews/Zionists. I don't know where you live but I assure you, your country has it's fair amount of hate speech. Humans are not some perfect angelical beings. The world is full with hate speech and probably always will be.

Israel attacked Syria last month (July) ... so what ?

This was discussed already. When Syrian fighting 'spills' to Israeli territory, the Syrian army is held responsible. "Attacked" and "retaliated" are different concepts.

No need to constantly threathen anybody as long as Isreal made clear it will blow the entire planet using its 2000 year old fairy tale as an inspiration : Samson option

Here we go... are you going to mention the protocols of Zion next?
If you actually read the Wikipedia article you posted you would have known that this is just deterrence strategy "against a country whose military has destroyed much of Israel". This is why countries have nukes. This is why Iran and North Korea want nukes. This is why the countries that already have them are not getting rid of them. It is a way to make your enemies think twice before attacking you. Where, when and how exactly did Israel "made clear it will blow the entire planet"?

Is there any explanation/justification for zionism and constent settlement expension but religious consideration that 'God gave them that land'.

I guess not. I say give the west bank to the Palestinians and get over with it already.

Aren't they supposed to get a messiah of some sort being able to return ?

I don't presume to understand religious people, they are all morons on some level, in my view.

Notice how the occupying power always label resistance movement as terrorist ?

Yes. But it doesn't mean terrorists don't exist.

Was there any Palestinian terror before Israeli presence ?

Many of of the Palestinian terrorists commit acts of terror in the name of Islam (and openly say so). We have enough examples of this around the world, without any connection to Israel.

What about Israeli terror?

What about it? I never denied it's existence.
It's called 'seeing the whole picture'. You should try it.

Cognitive dissonance ... double-standards ... ostrich policy ... denying other's people right to exist ... how do you call that ?

I call it - Israeli terror.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The terrorism Israel complains so often about is nothing but the consequence of Israel's own policies.

On some level this is correct. But the exact opposite is also correct - Israel's policies is nothing but the consequence of Palestinian terrorism. I guess it's a chicken and egg situation. This is how these thing usually go.

The fact that Palestinians have used less violence in recent years than in the past is a huge problem for Israel given that they cannot play the victimisation card if they are not victim of anything.

Please stop. It's clear you have no idea of whats going on in Israel and you are just spitting words without any basis.
The reason Palestinians are not exploding in buses and spraying civilians in restaurants anymore is thanks to Israeli security agencies and the West Bank barrier. It doesn't mean they have used less violence. During the 'Knife Intifada' (a period of one year) terrorists killed about 40 people and injured about 560.

Because they are afraid of the truth. Of reality. They try to suppress it, to hide it, to prevent people from hearing it. Prevent people from talking. But in the end, in doesn't take too much to sedate the satiated side of apartheid ...

So where exactly did he say that Israel controls the media?
Yeah... this quote was made by your tin foil hat. Don't deny it ;-)

Jews DO control the media

Wow... I thought that you only have a problem with Israelis/Zionists. And now this? "Jews control the world"? What happened?
I think your true face is starting to reveal it's self bit by bit... ;-)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

Your clip shows two idiot settler kids. It is very sad if you think that is really how Christians are treated in Israel or that this clip in some way represents the coexistence of Jew Christians and Muslims in Israel. You can post this kind of propaganda if you like but everybody who ever visited Israel knows the reality is completely different.

So you got the legal status of Christians in Israel, you made no comment about it, re-posting thus :

If only the army wasn't acting as protector of 'idiot settlers kids actions' :

I find it hard to believe you actually searched as there are quite a few examples. To keep it short I will provide quotes from the leaders of the two Palestinian factions, PLO and Hamas.

How Israel helped create Hamas

PLO is one the few Palestinians organization that showed that even when you reach an agreement with Israel, Israel doesn't stop colonization process : How Many Times Must the Palestinians Recognize Israel?

You can call it Double-standard or non-sense but this is the reality of the world you are living in. Israel has the military power to destroy Lebanon but doesn't do so because it has no interest in a war with it's neighbors. On the other hand, once Hezbollah will get a weapon capable of destroying Israel, it will immediately use it. If you chose to tolerate the reality in which terror groups are allowed to arm themselves, go ahead, but I'm not that suicidal.

Don't they have rockets as you claimed earlier ? Why aren't they firing them if this was the case ?
Non-sense, Israel can't damage the few credit it has left with pro-active actions anymore. They are now sided with major terror-sponsor sunni states as they decided to act alongside the internal line of divide shia/sunni within Islam backing the sunnis.

This is the thing, isn't it? You are living in a world where everything is a conspiracy or a black flag. I live in reality.
This is why all your sources are fringy news websites, and mine is - Wikipedia.

Jewish sites are fringe ... interesting.

By the end of the first two months of the uprising against Assad 1,000 civilians were killed, and thousands detained. Among the arrested were many students, liberal activists and human rights advocates. Many thousands more died long before ISIS became part of this conflict in 2014. Source

When was the last time a representative from Wikipedia or even the MSM press set a foot in Syria ?

An Eyewitness to the Syrian Rebellion: Father Frans in His Own Words
LInterview with Flemish priest in Syria: "Putin and Assad saved my life"

Because living under a dictator is a lot better than living in some dirty tent in a refugee camp. For sure, the lives of the Syrian people were better before the war. But it could have been a lot better if Assad would just step down as his people demanded.

This must be how you justify the displacment of millions of Palestinians refugees who are now barred from returning on the homeland because of Israeli ethnic cleansing.
Syrian never asked Assad to step down, as all the witnesses confirm in the above links, foreign agent provocateurs were there to push violence.

I would really like to, but you are keep changing the subject. A moment ago you weer speaking about rockets lunched on Gaza, apparently it didn't lead to anything so are trying to divert the conversation to another topic. Ok. There are about 30 laws in this article. I don't have the time or the will to address them all, so pick you favorite.

No need to pick, they are all applicable and all part of the Israeli apartheid system you fail to acknowledge.

Regarding the hate speech, is this serious? Are you offended? hahhaha. Look kid, there is hate speech literally everywhere.
There is no less hate speech coming from Palestinians towards Israel/Jews/Zionists. I don't know where you live but I assure you, your country has it's fair amount of hate speech. Humans are not some perfect angelical beings. The world is full with hate speech and probably always will be.

I personally never tryed to justify any policy because hate speech should be acceptable.

This was discussed already. When Syrian fighting 'spills' to Israeli territory, the Syrian army is held responsible. "Attacked" and "retaliated" are different concepts.

There is no such thing as proactive retaliation as Israel often suggests.

Here we go... are you going to mention the protocols of Zion next?

No, just Samson option.

If you actually read the Wikipedia article you posted you would have known that this is just deterrence strategy "against a country whose military has destroyed much of Israel". This is why countries have nukes. This is why Iran and North Korea want nukes. This is why the countries that already have them are not getting rid of them. It is a way to make your enemies think twice before attacking you. Where, when and how exactly did Israel "made clear it will blow the entire planet"?

I guess not. I say give the west bank to the Palestinians and get over with it already.

Agree but it is not compatibly with Eretz Israel project.

I don't presume to understand religious people, they are all morons on some level, in my view.

Yet Israeli action are taken in accordance of Jewish religion.

Yes. But it doesn't mean terrorists don't exist.

Why not call them resitance fighters then ? PR stunt ?

Many of of the Palestinian terrorists commit acts of terror in the name of Islam (and openly say so). We have enough examples of this around the world, without any connection to Israel.

Israeli expension is only justified by judaism.

originally posted by: [post=22634869]What about it? I never denied it's existence...
I call it - Israeli terror.

When you'll start denouncing it, we'll stop arguing ... double-standards.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

So you got the legal status of Christians in Israel, you made no comment about it, re-posting thus

I don't understand your intention. There are about 170,000 Christians citizens living in Israel and they have the same legal status as any other Israeli citizen.

If only the army wasn't acting as protector of 'idiot settlers kids actions'

I agree that they should be smacked by the soldiers but this is how every army in the world operates, protecting it's own citizens. The soldiers don't have the authority to police it's own citizens, this should be done by the Israeli police (and it's not done enough). Though, the Shin Bet does have quite a few settler terrorists locked up in it's basements ;-).

How Israel helped create Hamas PLO is one the few Palestinians organization that showed that even when you reach an agreement with Israel, Israel doesn't stop colonization process : How Many Times Must the Palestinians Recognize Israel?

So how is this related to the fact that I presented Palestinian leaders saying that there is no Palestinian people?
If you want to change the subject, it' fine by me. But for the sake of the coherency of this debate, give me a 'heads up' like: "Ok, on a different matter, what do you think about the fact Israel helped create Hamas" or something of the sort.

Don't they have rockets as you claimed earlier ? Why aren't they firing them if this was the case ?

As I told you, they did fired about 4,000 rockets in the last conflict with Israel (which was initiated by them). Immediately after that they started preparing for the next round. They always had rockets and fired them, but it's not enough as all Israeli homes have bomb shelters. Israel also have missile intercepting technology. And the Israeli retaliation is too painful. This is why Hezbollah always trying to put it's hands on more advanced weapons. The only one who agrees to provide (as Hezbollah is recognized by the international community as a terror organization) is Syria.

Non-sense, Israel can't damage the few credit it has left with pro-active actions anymore. They are now sided with major terror-sponsor sunni states as they decided to act alongside the internal line of divide shia/sunni within Islam backing the sunnis.

"sunni states"
I guess you mean Saudi Arabia? But Israel is also sided with Egypt and Jordan which have Sunni majority... but I'm not aware of the terrorists they sponsor. So maybe you should be more specific. In any case, Iran has a Shia majority and they are sponsor terrorists as well, so I guess the conclusion is that terror is sponsored by both sides. After all, it is part of this religion. By the way, the Sunni-Shia conflict is 1,400 years old, so don't try to pin this on Israel like every other problem in your life.

Jewish sites are fringe ... interesting.

I don't care which religion these conspiracy sites are following, as I prefer non. I prefer historians.

When was the last time a representative from Wikipedia or even the MSM press set a foot in Syria

Quite a few MSM journalists reported from Syria during the war. Wikipedia is collecting multiple sources and checking their authenticity. Best thing, they have no bias, unlike occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com.

This must be how you justify the displacment of millions of Palestinians refugees who are now barred from returning on the homeland because of Israeli ethnic cleansing.

Nice fiction. "millions of Palestinians refugees" hahahha what a joke. The vast majority of them is long dead. "Israeli ethnic cleansing" hahahohoh! I bet you heard this one from your imam.

No need to pick, they are all applicable and all part of the Israeli apartheid system you fail to acknowledge.

1. No actual apartheid system in Israel.
2. As I said, I don't have the time or the will to address them all. So I will just mention the fact that Hamas imposes Sharia law in Gaza. They are also to many for you to address, so I will pick my favorites:

Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist.
A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death.
A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
Muslims are to subjugate the world under Islam.
Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

I personally never tryed to justify any policy because hate speech should be acceptable.

Me neither. I'm not saying hate speech should be acceptable. Just that is is present everywhere in the world, including Israel, Gaza and the west bank.

There is no such thing as proactive retaliation as Israel often suggests.

Nothing proactive here. Just retaliation.

No, just Samson option.

Ok, so I'm asking again, where, when and how exactly did Israel "made clear it will blow the entire planet"?

Agree but it is not compatibly with Eretz Israel project.

What's that? Another conspiracy theory you heard about in the mosque?

Yet Israeli action are taken in accordance of Jewish religion.

Some actions, yes. Same as some actions of Muslim counties are taken in accordance of Muslim religion. And same as some actions of Christian counties are taken in accordance of Christian religion.

Why not call them resitance fighters then ? PR stunt ?

Sometimes the occupying power call the resistance fighters 'terrorists' because it wants to legitimate it actions against them. Other times, the "resistance fighters" do everything in their power to avoid attacking the occupying power and instead attacking civilian population: butchering families in their beds during the night, exploding in buses full of civilians, stabbing random people in the streets and open fire with automatic weapons in restaurants, cafes and bars, without any intent to gain freedom, but only for sake of taking lives in the name of their god (and of course to die a martyr, which as we know, greatly reworded in heaven ;-)).

Israeli expension is only justified by judaism.

Aaannd... back to reality now. Israel is not expanding, it's shrinking. In 1982 Israel gave up a territory equal to itself in size, for peace. In 2005 Israeli settlements and army left the Gaza strip. In some, not very distant future, Israel will leave the west bank, so the Palestinians will be able to establish their third world country, at last.
You see, you can sell lies to religious fanatics and average Arab idiots without any problems, but anybody with the ability to do a short google search can easily disprove your arguments.

When you'll start denouncing it, we'll stop arguing ... double-standards.

Oh I denounce it alright. No difference to me if an Israeli settler terrorist decides to burn a whole family or a Palestinian terrorist decides to butcher a whole family with a knife. Not justifying any of them. Both should be punished.
Now your turn to denounce the Palestinian terrorists, Hamas, and Hezbollah.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join