It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Iran Deal? Iran found building missiles in Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yep. The golden prize as far as Israel is concerned. They lead uS around like a bull with a brass ring in its nose.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That's the reason why the US took part in the Syrian conflict and started sponsoring some 'good terrorists' :

350 diplomatic flights carry weapons for terrorists

Not to mention the billions of American tax-payer money you hand to Israel :

$38 Billion to Israel.. Biggest "aid" deal to date. Payable over 10 years...

Only hypocrites base their morality on double-standards.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

That's the reason why the US took part in the Syrian conflict and started sponsoring some 'good terrorists' :

350 diplomatic flights carry weapons for terrorists

Not to mention the billions of American tax-payer money you hand to Israel :

$38 Billion to Israel.. Biggest "aid" deal to date. Payable over 10 years...

Only hypocrites base their morality on double-standards.

Yah lol, in the ME we blow up whole cities to get some 'bad guys'.

Under that double standard we should start destroying EU cities to get the terrorists there too, right?
edit on 29-8-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Just ask yourself why one of the most well-know english sentence around the world is : "Yankee go home !"

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I doubt that is accurate lol...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Likely a conspiracy Christian who deifies Israel..

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Just ask yourself why one of the most well-know english sentence around the world is : "Yankee go home !"

I think the South coined that phrase after the American Civil War. During the Vietnam war it was a protest placard, right alongside "US out of everywhere".

Today they are synonymous.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Nothing new here, Iran is trying to establish it's dominance over the area for years. Soon the world will have the same problem with Iran as it has with South Korea. It's very typical for human kind to only address obvious threats when it's too late.
As for Syria, history shows that there is a limit to which a dictator can oppress his own people. Even if Assad will survive this civil war, it's inevitable that will be put down by one of his own. Then, there is no way to know who will take over the chemical stockpiles, which are still left in Syria, or the new rocket stockpiles, courtesy of Iran.
Either way the area heads towards destabilization, as I said, nothing new.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Mr Guterres promised to "do everything in my capacity" to ensure Unifil fulfilled its obligations.

Nikki Haley Fails In Amateurish Attempt To Change UNIFIL's Mandate

Yesterday the UN Security Council had to decide about the yearly renewal of the mandate of UNIFIL. The current U.S. bitch at the UNSC, Nikki R. Haley, had order from her overlord Benjamin Netanyahoo to press for more control over Hizbullah's weapons in Lebanon.

Last week Haley already clashed with the commanding general of the UNIFIL forces and with the UN Secretary General:What I find totally baffling is the view of the UNIFIL commander General Beary," Haley told reporters, accusing him of ignoring Hezbollah's arms dumps.
"He seems to be the only person in south Lebanon who is blind. That's an embarrassing lack of understanding on what's going on around him," she said.

The UN and the Irish government gave full backing to General Beary. The Irish Independent noted:Ms Haley said there was no shortage of evidence about the large caches of Hezbollah weapons buried in south Lebanon.
However, neither she nor the Israelis have produced any evidence to back up their claims.
General Beary said his troops had not come across any major weapons cache in the UNIFIL-controlled area. He said if there was hard evidence of a cache of weapons, his force would assist the Lebanese armed forces (LAF) in removing them.

UNIFIL's mandate is limited: It is tasked with ensuring that the area between the so-called 'Blue Line' – separating Israel and Lebanon – and the Litani River is free of unauthorized weapons, personnel and assets. It also cooperates with the Lebanese Armed Forces so they can fulfil their security responsibilities.

UNIFIL does not have sovereign or executive rights. It is mostly restricted to reporting and depends on the government of Lebanon for further measures.

Nikki Haley was tasked to change that - and failed.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Don't see how any of this is related to the post or my response.

I know you would like to think ISIS is somehow collaborating with Israel, but the truth is ISIS is just Muslims being Muslims.
I urge to actually check what the guy said, but I worn you, it will not fit your agenda.

Israeli attacks on weapon convoys from Syria to Hezbollah are openly confirmed by Israel. This site of yours, good at reporting news which are not news at all.

Well, Syria should have thought twice before attacking Israel back in 67, but then I guess, the Golan would have been still theirs and they would have nothing to complaint about hahahha.

Look if you want to bash Israel/zionists/jews, go ahead I don't mind, but at least open a dedicated thread for that.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

Don't see how any of this is related to the post or my response.

I know you would like to think ISIS is somehow collaborating with Israel, but the truth is ISIS is just Muslims being Muslims.
I urge to actually check what the guy said, but I worn you, it will not fit your agenda.

Israel has an ethical cleansing agenda since 1949, I don't.

Israeli attacks on weapon convoys from Syria to Hezbollah are openly confirmed by Israel. This site of yours, good at reporting news which are not news at all.

And Israeli attacks are violation of others country sovereignty. Only the extensive control upon US politicians can guarentee Israel that the US puppet state is acting to serve its interest hence, the fact that the US intervene only in order to favour Israel.

The US lost, Israel lost. Instaed of removing Assad, the US intervention and sponsored color revolution opened way for Hezbollah in Syria and Lebanon, so much that soon-to-be-removed Bibi has to come with some fresh (but lacking originality) lies in order to whine on the public about the fact that Israel is about to experience the consequence of its own actions.

Well, Syria should have thought twice before attacking Israel back in 67, but then I guess, the Golan would have been still theirs and they would have nothing to complaint about hahahha.

You sound so proud when acting openly as a Israel-crimes advocate.

Look if you want to bash Israel/zionists/jews, go ahead I don't mind, but at least open a dedicated thread for that.

You should understand that there is a difference between Israeli, Jews and Zionists.
The Israeli propaganda likes to mix the three and the PR machine of the zionists make sure though such claims that the Zionism has highjacked the entire jewish community. There are still people critical of Israel crimes and if they happen to be jewish, they are worth be called self-hating jews because jewishness is now as of the zionists the promotion of Israeli expension while hidding its crimes.

edit on 31-8-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: spelling

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Israel has an ethical cleansing agenda since 1949, I don't.

Not sure what ethical cleansing is, guess you meant - ethnic. You saying it doesn't making it true, sadly for you it's not the way the world works. In reality, Israel is the most ethnically diverse country in the region, unlike it's Arab neighbors. But that doesn't fit you agenda isn't it?

And Israeli attacks are violation of others country sovereignty.

It's called "military conflict" look it up kid. Israel and Syria are in a state of war for several decades now.

And Israeli attacks are violation of others country sovereignty. Only the extensive control upon US politicians can guarentee Israel that the US puppet state is acting to serve its interest hence, the fact that the US intervene only in order to favour Israel. The US lost, Israel lost. Instaed of removing Assad, the US intervention and sponsored color revolution opened way for Hezbollah in Syria and Lebanon, so much that soon-to-be-removed Bibi has to come with some fresh (but lacking originality) lies in order to whine on the public about the fact that Israel is about to experience the consequence of its own actions.

Nice conspiracy theory. Back to reality now, Syria never posed a serious treat to Israel. It doesn't matter to Israel if there is a civil war in Syria or not. If anything, Assad is better for Israeli interests as he is a known evil and a predictable one. Unlike the Muslim fanatics (some of them at least) which aspire to replace him.

You sound so proud when acting openly as a Israel-crimes advocate.

Defending yourself from an enemy who tries to destroy you is not a crime in my book, maybe it's in yours.

You should understand that there is a difference between Israeli, Jews and Zionists.

So you are ok with Jews but not with Israeli/Zionists. Fine by me. Open a dedicated thread. This one is about Iran's production of missiles in Syria.
edit on 31-8-2017 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Not sure what ethical cleansing is, guess you meant - ethnic. You saying it doesn't making it true, sadly for you it's not the way the world works. In reality, Israel is the most ethnically diverse country in the region, unlike it's Arab neighbors. But that doesn't fit you agenda isn't it?

Educate yourself about Israeli policies :

It's called "military conflict" look it up kid. Israel and Syria are in a state of war for several decades now.

There is an armistice that has been shreded to pieces multiple by Israel, not Syria.

And Israeli attacks are violation of others country sovereignty. Only the extensive control upon US politicians can guarentee Israel that the US puppet state is acting to serve its interest hence, the fact that the US intervene only in order to favour Israel. The US lost, Israel lost. Instaed of removing Assad, the US intervention and sponsored color revolution opened way for Hezbollah in Syria and Lebanon, so much that soon-to-be-removed Bibi has to come with some fresh (but lacking originality) lies in order to whine on the public about the fact that Israel is about to experience the consequence of its own actions.

Nice conspiracy theory. Back to reality now, Syria never posed a serious treat to Israel. It doesn't matter to Israel if there is a civil war in Syria or not. If anything, Assad is better for Israeli interests as he is a known evil and a predictable one. Unlike the Muslim fanatics (some of them at least) which aspire to replace him.

" Syria never posed a serious treat to Israel."
Respect their sovereignty then.
"It doesn't matter to Israel if there is a civil war in Syria or not"
"Assad is better for Israeli interests"

Defending yourself from an enemy who tries to destroy you is not a crime in my book, maybe it's in yours.

Proactive war isn't defence, it is a war than you are even too coward to asume.
For sure, there is a whole world of difference between poking an eye for an eye or turning the other cheek.

You should understand that there is a difference between Israeli, Jews and Zionists. Fine by me. Open a dedicated thread. This one is about Iran's production of missiles in Syria.

How many nukes does Israel have in order to feel thretened to "LOSE ITS MONOPOLY" ?
Stop pretending you speak in the name of all jews and I won't put you back at your place.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Educate yourself about Israeli policies

Saw the clip. Not sure who you think this guy is and why you think he can educate anybody on anything. He speaks about the complexities of the law of return. Besides that I don't see your point. How is this related to the fact that Israel is the most ethnically diverse country in the region, unlike it's Arab neighbors. If you want to educate yourself on this law, go to the obvious place - en.wikipedia.org...

There is an armistice that has been shreded to pieces multiple by Israel, not Syria.

Armistice is by definition, not the end of a war. Syria took on itself to arm Hezbollah which is an enemy of Israel. Israel attacked the weapon convoys. There is no active combat between the two armies but Israel has it's red lines. If you chose to ignore them, don't cry when you get bitten. Again, this is not some kind of secret. Israel is openly defines these red lines and strikes when they are ignored.

Once they stop arming Hezbollah with rockets which in turn will be lunched on Israeli civilians, their sovereignty will be respected.

Proactive war isn't defence

Nothing proactive happen between Israel and Syria in 67. Egypt convinced Syria to join the war and Syria made the first strike. Israel defended it's self. Syria got it's but kicked (again) and now is crying about the Golan heights. As you don't seem to know how this google thing work, here you go - en.wikipedia.org...

How many nukes does Israel have in order to feel thretened to "LOSE ITS MONOPOLY" ?

Not sure what you mean here or where this quote is from. Israel has about 80-100 nuclear warheads. This is exactly the reason why it was never been threatened by Syria. It doesn't mean it will stand by while it's enemies arming themselves all while threatening to to destroy it.

Stop pretending you speak in the name of all jews.

I'm not speaking in the name of all Jews, only in the name of all people here who are tired to see every middle east thread derailed by off topic comments made by anti Israeli propaganda agents.

I won't put you back at your place

In your mind you imagine that this is what happening here, are you? hahahhah

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Saw the clip. Not sure who you think this guy is and why you think he can educate anybody on anything. He speaks about the complexities of the law of return. Besides that I don't see your point. How is this related to the fact that Israel is the most ethnically diverse country in the region, unlike it's Arab neighbors. If you want to educate yourself on this law, go to the obvious place - en.wikipedia.org...

It is about jewisness as defined by law and how the Israeli aprtheid system is build around it.
Don't restrict your minimalistic cognitive abilities to what you consider not too embarassing to acknowledge.

Armistice is by definition, not the end of a war. Syria took on itself to arm Hezbollah which is an enemy of Israel. Israel attacked the weapon convoys. There is no active combat between the two armies but Israel has it's red lines. If you chose to ignore them, don't cry when you get bitten. Again, this is not some kind of secret. Israel is openly defines these red lines and strikes when they are ignored.

"There is no active combat between the armies"

Can't you make a argument that is not obvious lie for anybody using more than a single-digit of working brain cells ?
Israel policies just don't give a # of anything even its US cashcow as the USS Liberty demonstrated. And Israel has no legitimacy to act, only its own arrongance to feel entitled to do so.
If the same red-line were applied to Israel itself, the country would not exist anymore.

Once they stop arming Hezbollah with rockets which in turn will be lunched on Israeli civilians, their sovereignty will be respected.

Care to have the intelectual honesty to tell how many Hesbolah rockets have been fired against Israel and compare it with the amount of Israeli ones fired at civilians for not belonging to the right ethnic group.

Nothing proactive happen between Israel and Syria in 67.

LIES, LIES, LIES !!!!
Wake up to reality ! One example : Israel bombs Syria for second time in 24 hours, that's from a couple of weeks ago, let me know how many you need since 67.

Egypt convinced Syria to join the war and Syria made the first strike. Israel defended it's self. [/qSyria got it's but kicked (again) and now is crying about the Golan heights. As you don't seem to know how this google thing work, here you go - en.wikipedia.org...

LIES, LIES, LIES !!!!
Israel is the agressor, as of the source you quoted : "On 5 June Israel launched what it claimed were a series of preemptive airstrikes against Egyptian airfields."

Foreign policy journal

It is often claimed that Israel’s attack on Egypt that began the June 1967 “Six Day War” was a “preemptive” one. Implicit in that description is the notion that Israel was under imminent threat of an attack from Egypt. Yet this historical interpretation of the war is not sustained by the documentary record.

The President of Egypt, then known as the United Arab Republic (UAR), Gamal Abdel Nasser, later conveyed to U.S. President Lyndon Johnson that his troop buildup in the Sinai Peninsula prior to the war had been to defend against a feared Israeli attack.

Not sure what you mean here or where this quote is from. Israel has about 80-100 nuclear warheads. This is exactly the reason why it was never been threatened by Syria. It doesn't mean it will stand by while it's enemies arming themselves all while threatening to to destroy it.

Thank you to confirm the obvious double-standard of the US who tolerate Israeli rogue nuclear proliferation while imposing arbitrary sanctions on Iran that doesn't have nukes and complies with the international monitoring program on that matter.

There is no need to pretend the love of Israel in order to justify the abject policies than are threatening its own future, this guy know more Israel than both of us :

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

It is about jewisness as defined by law and how the Israeli aprtheid system is build around it. Don't restrict your minimalistic cognitive abilities to what you consider not too embarassing to acknowledge.

Your loose use of the word 'apartheid' shows that you have no idea what an actual apartheid is.
What in your opinion should I be embarrassed by? This law states that if you are Jewish you can get an Israeli citizenship. If you are not Jewish you also can get an Israeli citizenship through naturalization process. If you are not Jewish but you were born in Israel you also get citizenship. What is the problem here?

"There is no active combat between the armies"
Can't you make a argument that is not obvious lie for anybody using more than a single-digit of working brain cells ? Israel policies just don't give a # of anything even its US cashcow as the USS Liberty demonstrated. And Israel has no legitimacy to act, only its own arrongance to feel entitled to do so. If the same red-line were applied to Israel itself, the country would not exist anymore.

"Can't you make a argument that is not obvious lie"
How is this a lie? You need to be more specific. There is indeed is no active combat between the Israeli and Syrian armies. There have been a few incidents but that's it.
Regarding the USS Liberty, I don't see how an incident from 50 years ago have any affect on current events. Everybody involved is long dead. Today's leaders were children back then. How is this relevant to anything? I don't know.
"And Israel has no legitimacy to act"
Actually, in this case, Israel has all the legitimacy in the world to act. To prevent a terror organization which wants to destroy Israel, from arming itself is a basic act of self defense. Every other country in the world does the same.

Care to have the intelectual honesty to tell how many Hesbolah rockets have been fired against Israel and compare it with the amount of Israeli ones fired at civilians for not belonging to the right ethnic group.

Sure.
During the last war with Israel, Hesbolah lunched about 4,000 rockets (many with fragmentation war heads for maximum casualties) on civilian targets.
The amount of Israeli rockets fired at civilians for not belonging to the right ethnic group is 0.

LIES, LIES, LIES !!!! Wake up to reality ! One example : Israel bombs Syria for second time in 24 hours, that's from a couple of weeks ago, let me know how many you need since 67.

But we are talking about 67, not present day, so how is it a lie? Why the diversion?
The report you posted talks about Israeli retaliation to stray fire on the Golan heights during which a UN position was hit.
Syria initiated the first blow, but of course, this doesn't fit your agenda, so let the fact twisting begin.

LIES, LIES, LIES !!!! Israel is the agressor, as of the source you quoted : "On 5 June Israel launched what it claimed were a series of preemptive airstrikes against Egyptian airfields."

We are speaking about the Golan heights and Syria, not Egypt, so stop to try to divert the subject.

Nasser induced Syria and Jordan to begin attacks on Israel by using the initially confused situation to claim that Egypt had defeated the Israeli air strike. Israeli counterattacks resulted in the seizure of East Jerusalem as well as the West Bank from the Jordanians, while Israel's retaliation against Syria resulted in its occupation of the Golan Heights.

Thank you to confirm the obvious double-standard of the US who tolerate Israeli rogue nuclear proliferation while imposing arbitrary sanctions on Iran that doesn't have nukes and complies with the international monitoring program on that matter.

So the fact that the US tolerates the fact that China, Russia, France, India, Pakistan have nukes is a double-standard as well?
The world is afraid only if a country with crazy unpredictable leadership has nukes. This is why nobody cares about the Israeli nuclear program.

There is no need to pretend the love of Israel in order to justify the abject policies than are threatening its own future, this guy know more Israel than both of us :

I do agree with most of what this guy is saying. But I do not agree with you. The difference between you and him, is the fact that he is aware of the issues on both sides and he tries to presents the Palestinian perspective to the Israeli public, which is not always aware of this perspective. This guy is trying to present the other half of the argument to people who usually only see their side.
You on the other hand, think that Israel is the worst problem the world is facing and that the Palestinians and Israels neighbors are saints.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Your loose use of the word 'apartheid' shows that you have no idea what an actual apartheid is.
What in your opinion should I be embarrassed by? This law states that if you are Jewish you can get an Israeli citizenship. If you are not Jewish you also can get an Israeli citizenship through naturalization process. If you are not Jewish but you were born in Israel you also get citizenship. What is the problem here?

Calling a cat a cat.
Israelis themselves as shown, describe Israeli policies using the word 'A P A R T H E I D'.

"Can't you make a argument that is not obvious lie"
How is this a lie? You need to be more specific. There is indeed is no active combat between the Israeli and Syrian armies. There have been a few incidents but that's it.
Regarding the USS Liberty, I don't see how an incident from 50 years ago have any affect on current events. Everybody involved is long dead. Today's leaders were children back then. How is this relevant to anything? I don't know.
"And Israel has no legitimacy to act"
Actually, in this case, Israel has all the legitimacy in the world to act. To prevent a terror organization which wants to destroy Israel, from arming itself is a basic act of self defense. Every other country in the world does the same.

No, only imperialsts proactively engage in weaponized conflict using as basis their own estimate of the situation and it is not because Syria has bigger fishes to catch at the moment that Israel doesn't provide logistical and medical support to terror groups nor conducts military operations in Syria - bombing those who fight ISIS and the other terror groups.

Sure.
During the last war with Israel, Hesbolah lunched about 4,000 rockets (many with fragmentation war heads for maximum casualties) on civilian targets.
The amount of Israeli rockets fired at civilians for not belonging to the right ethnic group is 0.

Exactly what I said ... lies ...
The only confirmation of these lies can will come from jewish-owned newspaper or Israeli propaganda outlet. Red-cross and UN reports making contradictory statements.

UN Report on War Crimes during Israel’s 51-Day Assault on Gaz

... For 51 days between July 7 and August 26, Israel carried out its third major military assault (2008-09; 2012; 2014) on Gaza in the past six years. This last one, code named Operation Protective Edge by Israeli Defense Forces, was the most vicious, killing 2,251 Palestinians, of which 1,462 were civilians, and included 299 women and 551 children, as well as injuring 11,231, a number that includes 3,436 children, 10% of whom have permanent disabilities; and another 1,500 have been orphaned.

Israel also suffered casualties: 73 killed, of whom 67 were military personnel, and 1,600 injured.

Additional to the human casualties, 18,000 Palestinian housing units were destroyed, along with substantial damage to Gaza’s electricity and sanitation systems, 500,000 Palestinians (almost one-third of Gaza’s population) were forcibly displaced during the military operations and 100,000 remain so a year later; and 73 medical facilities and ambulances were destroyed or damaged.

Due to the Israeli blockade, the aftermath of this onslaught has prevented a normal recovery, extending the period of suffering endured by the entire Gazan population. The magnitude of the Palestinian losses, as well as the comparison with Israeli losses, and the comparative ratio of civilians to military killed on the two sides, by itself suggests that the essential character of this Israeli undertaking is best understood as ‘state terror’ directed at Gaza’s population as a whole.

Such conclusions are reinforced by Israel’s provocations during the month prior to the launch of the attack and by the refusal of its government even to consider frequent proposals by Hamas to establish long-term internationally supervised ceasefire proposals.

But we are talking about 67, not present day, so how is it a lie? Why the diversion?
The report you posted talks about Israeli retaliation to stray fire on the Golan heights during which a UN position was hit.
Syria initiated the first blow, but of course, this doesn't fit your agenda, so let the fact twisting begin.

Do you want a dollar to go buy yourself an updated calendar ? We live in 2017.
In this year Israel bombed Syria while Syrian (official representatives) didn't took any initiative towards Isreal.

We are speaking about the Golan heights and Syria, not Egypt, so stop to try to divert the subject.

Nasser induced Syria and Jordan to begin attacks on Israel by using the initially confused situation to claim that Egypt had defeated the Israeli air strike. Israeli counterattacks resulted in the seizure of East Jerusalem as well as the West Bank from the Jordanians, while Israel's retaliation against Syria resulted in its occupation of the Golan Heights.

"By the way of deception you shalt wage war" ...
Idiots can boast about the fact that they are successfull deceivers but they will never turn deception into victory.

U.N. security council rejects Netanyahu's claim to Syria's Golan heights

So the fact that the US tolerates the fact that China, Russia, France, India, Pakistan have nukes is a double-standard as well?
The world is afraid only if a country with crazy unpredictable leadership has nukes. This is why nobody cares about the Israeli nuclear program.

There is a non-profileration treaty and the two countries who don't comply so far receives different treatment : Isreal and North Korea. Not to mention the OP, Iran who was forced to comply - mainly at Israel request - while Israel don't :

Contradicting Trump, U.N. Monitor Says Iran Complies With Nuclear Deal

I do agree with most of what this guy is saying. But I do not agree with you. The difference between you and him, is the fact that he is aware of the issues on both sides and he tries to presents the Palestinian perspective to the Israeli public, which is not always aware of this perspective. This guy is trying to present the other half of the argument to people who usually only see their side.
You on the other hand, think that Israel is the worst problem the world is facing and that the Palestinians and Israels neighbors are saints.

So you agree that Isreal is apartheid ... and that the Israelis abuse the Palestinians not the other way around ... and that the control of the media ensure impunity to Israel ... because that's what he said.
Here is some more if you like :

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Calling a cat a cat. Israelis themselves as shown, describe Israeli policies using the word 'A P A R T H E I D'.

So?
There are Israelis that say that Israel was promised to the Jews by god. There are Palestinians who say that there are no Palestinian people. Your selective quotes ignore some nonsensical statements but not the others.

No, only imperialsts proactively engage in weaponized conflict using as basis their own estimate of the situation

Actually, history shows the opposite. You don't have to be imperialist to prevent your enemies from arming themselves, you only have to be not a complete idiot.

not because Syria has bigger fishes to catch at the moment that Israel doesn't provide logistical and medical support to terror groups nor conducts military operations in Syria - bombing those who fight ISIS and the other terror groups.

It's not that simple. There are many factions in this conflict. Assad is fighting one terror group while aiding another, all while committing acts of terror against his own people. Israel is aiding the free Syrian army which is seen by Assad as terrorists. Nothing is black and white in this conflict, so don't try to pretend as if you got it all figured out.

Exactly what I said ... lies ... The only confirmation of these lies can will come from jewish-owned newspaper or Israeli propaganda outlet. Red-cross and UN reports making contradictory statements.

Nope, no lies in my statement. Whatever happen in Gaza didn't happen because Gazans are "not belonging to the right ethnic group".

Do you want a dollar to go buy yourself an updated calendar ? We live in 2017. In this year Israel bombed Syria while Syrian (official representatives) didn't took any initiative towards Isreal.

This specific argument began with the fact that if Syria didn't attack Israel in 67 it still would had the Golan heights under it's control (and would had nothing to complain about :-)). You have nothing to say on this matter? Fine, but no need for diversion.

"We are speaking about the Golan heights and Syria, not Egypt, so stop to try to divert the subject"
"By the way of deception you shalt wage war" ... Idiots can boast about the fact that they are successfull deceivers but they will never turn deception into victory.

Sorry but I don't see what is this got to do with anything. You are the one trying to deceit by ignoring historical facts which are clearly shown to you. Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

There is a non-profileration treaty and the two countries who don't comply so far receives different treatment : Isreal and North Korea. Not to mention the OP, Iran who was forced to comply - mainly at Israel request - while Israel don't :

As I said, it's pretty obvious why the world is not afraid of the Israeli nuclear program. Because, unlike North Korea, Israel is not controlled by a crazy dictator. Israel is not performing nuclear weapon experiments. Israel is not lunching ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads over it's neighbors. Israel, unlike Iran, is not controlled by a religious fanatic for almost 30 years, who regularly calls for the destruction of his neighbors. Israeli leaders, unlike Iranian leaders, do not oppress their own people to stay in power.

So you agree that Isreal is apartheid ... and that the Israelis abuse the Palestinians not the other way around.

This is exactly why I said "most", and not "all'.
Israel does not fall under the definition of apartheid.
Israeli policies indeed abuse Palestinians but most of them were put in place as response to Palestinian terror. You reap what you sow.

and that the control of the media ensure impunity to Israel

No, this is just your tinfoil hat speaking. He didn't say anything of the sort.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

So?
There are Israelis that say that Israel was promised to the Jews by god. There are Palestinians who say that there are no Palestinian people. Your selective quotes ignore some nonsensical statements but not the others.

Haven't been able to find Palestinians denying existence of Palestinians sorry, please provide example if you ever manage to find one.

Actually, history shows the opposite. You don't have to be imperialist to prevent your enemies from arming themselves, you only have to be not a complete idiot.

Double-standard ... either you ban weapon or you tolerate that others have the same weapons as you have ... only belief in exeptionalism can make your non-sense consitent.

It's not that simple. There are many factions in this conflict. Assad is fighting one terror group while aiding another, all while committing acts of terror against his own people. Israel is aiding the free Syrian army which is seen by Assad as terrorists. Nothing is black and white in this conflict, so don't try to pretend as if you got it all figured out.

Parotting MSM BS propaganda ... try to explain what MSM avoids at the moment : how is that - if Assad was really murdering his own people - since the liberation of Syrian zone occupyed by the MSM backed 'good terrorists', Syrian have returned massively to liberated areas ?

More than 600,000 Syrians return home, mainly to Aleppo – UN

Nope, no lies in my statement. Whatever happen in Gaza didn't happen because Gazans are "not belonging to the right ethnic group".

Eductae yourself :

The laws that enshrine Israel as a racist state

Examples of hate speech by Israel against Palestine

This specific argument began with the fact that if Syria didn't attack Israel in 67 it still would had the Golan heights under it's control (and would had nothing to complain about :-)). You have nothing to say on this matter? Fine, but no need for diversion.

Israel attacked Syria last month (July) ... so what ?

As I said, it's pretty obvious why the world is not afraid of the Israeli nuclear program. Because, unlike North Korea, Israel is not controlled by a crazy dictator. Israel is not performing nuclear weapon experiments. Israel is not lunching ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads over it's neighbors. Israel, unlike Iran, is not controlled by a religious fanatic for almost 30 years, who regularly calls for the destruction of his neighbors. Israeli leaders, unlike Iranian leaders, do not oppress their own people to stay in power.

No need to constantly threathen anybody as long as Isreal made clear it will blow the entire planet using its 2000 year old fairy tale as an inspiration : Samson option
Is there any explanation/justification for zionism and constent settlement expension but religious consideration that 'God gave them that land'.
Aren't they supposed to get a messiah of some sort being able to return ?

This is exactly why I said "most", and not "all'.
Israel does not fall under the definition of apartheid.
Israeli policies indeed abuse Palestinians but most of them were put in place as response to Palestinian terror. You reap what you sow.

Notice how the occupying power always label resistance movement as terrorist ?
Was there any Palestinian terror before Israeli presence ?
What about Israeli terror ?

Cognitive dissonance ... double-standards ... ostrich policy ... denying other's people right to exist ... how do you call that ?

The terrorism Israel complains so often about is nothing but the consequence of Israel's own policies. The fact that Palestinians have used less violence in recent years than in the past is a huge problem for Israel given that they cannot play the victimisation card if they are not victim of anything.

No, this is just your tinfoil hat speaking. He didn't say anything of the sort.

Because they are afraid of the truth. Of reality. They try to suppress it, to hide it, to prevent people from hearing it. Prevent people from talking. But in the end, in doesn't take too much to sedate the satiated side of apartheid ...

Jews DO control the media

edit on 4-9-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join