It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America experiencing it's own Maoist Cultural Revolution?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Jesus, how many factions did you blame in that one sentence. Trump is president with a republican Congress and governors elected by the same voters. What's wrong with your Party?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

RINOs fighting to retain the lie.
RNC are hegemonic bankers,who have mastered secrecy.
DNC can't keep a secret so they are mostly local capable only as their foreign policies are all inept so by failure they make things worse.
edit on 27-8-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

There's a lot of swamp to be drained.
It would be nice to see the Clinton's exposed (or even actually punished) but the depth of corruption and the numbers involved are going to make that tricky.
She really did think she was going to win and so did those around her. I think the troubles only going to get worse for Trump.

The Antifa thing is a sideshow with media complicity.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

No it's bait to get us to tweak ,for the in intended crackdown that would be attempted, as I say ,they are as children to strategic thinking.
edit on 27-8-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It doesn't take a lot of imagination to begin modeling what they'll do. They will extract mountains of retribution from the white middle class that carried Trump. They'll nationalize health care via single payer; they want to break up the too-big-to-fail banks which may well cause a collapse in the bond market; they'll use EPA regulations to crush manufacturing, mining and the Oil & Gas Industry; they'll establish confiscatory taxes on capital and savings. They'll gut the Electoral College and they'll have the 2022 window to re-district Congressional seats and in that manner they hope to create a system wherein the Democrats can't ever again lose a Presidential election while at the same time taking back the House of Representing. They'll eviscerate the 2nd amendment by way of taxes and fees on ammo, among other measures. And they'll use the power of the federal purse to de-fund rural roads and highways slowly strangling fly-over country (UN Agenda 2030) and they'll ensure a permanent stranglehold on future leadership positions by way of effectively denying educational opportunities at the Ivy League schools to otherwise qualified white male students. And of course, they'll reopen the borders to unregulated immigration to assure a permanent Democrat majority voter base.

By 2024, it'll be "One Party-One People-One Nation".

My suggestion, if you're in the "group" targeted for retribution............buy Canadian Bonds.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Despite it being obvious to those even halfway paying attention, i'm sure the usual progressive suspects will be in the thread to claim none of this is happening and the similarities are our imagination.

There are a good number of real leftists and liberals who recognize this is problematic and identity politics has gone off the rails.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Nope. Conservatives will get pissed and unite (finally) and white guilt will fall. This whole leftist thing is progressing way too fast, and the right wing just won't allow such speedy progress. It has happened a lot throughout history and the majority just isn't ready for it.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Although Hillary's choice of attire was very interesting having that blatant Mao vibe, she would have led these sheeple for the right price.

It's the ones that got away with it that bother me the most. John Boehner (and now Paul Ryan) spending money like it was going out of style.

We kept Hillary out of office, but she was definitely going to take America full-Communist. We've gotta get rid of them ... and all at once.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I saw someone burn an antfi flag today.

Shows real contrast in thoughts of burning American flags. Hypocrites here will fight that idea to the end as their side burns flags.

I just don't think we should be more cruel than America's 'enemies'.

America is best when it lives up to it's standards, not that they need revision. Not burning American flags makes sense to me. Burning an Antifa one just shows me more insight to why burning an American one is allowed. We're the perpetrators of our own crimes, and until that's addressed, others ability to exploit our hypocrisy will reign supreme.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

It's quite a thought to think that these college students are the future of the US.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
When you have a leader suffering from syphilis whom has on the orders of his traditionalist doctor bus load's of your virgin's brought in on a daily bases because his Chi need's balancing to restore his health and the screams of those kid's being raped by him go unheard because it is to cure his Syphilis that he is raping them then maybe you will be having a Maoist revolution.

Nasty man Mao.

edit on 27-8-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is something to think about, but it'd take at least another generation or two before a "cleansing" like that could happen in America. Right now violence is condemned, in general. If a member of Antifa commited a murder like in Cville the right wing press would have a field day and the alt-right would get political points. Sure, a lot of the media would spin it, depending on the circumstances, but they'd still have to condemn. It would be wise for Trump to say exactly what he said last time, condemn both sides, and a lot of people not named Trump would look bad. In reality he might be too impulsive to do that and he'd end up just going nuts on twitter, but even then it would favor the right.

The general situation is just very different. China barely had any experience with democracy, more so with autocracy, civil war and a dictatorship that was being shaken by Mao's failure with his Great Leap Forward. Plus they where an agrarian society trying to industrialize. USA may have some serious economical issues we need to deal with, but it's still pretty much the opposite. And most of the Chinese population was uneducated.

If nothing else I think hypocrisy and desire for comfort will save America from civil war, there's just way too much to loose. But if there's an economic or natural disaster at some point, that could change things.

a reply to: 4003fireglo

Yeah. The best thing is to have a balance, a lot of changes are happening right now and our social fabric may be stretched a lot, and that will cause unrest, but ripping is a whole different animal. I think it'll play out like it has before; we are seeing a high point of liberalism now. The next generation can only be more conservative than this one, but they'll still be more liberal than the rest of past generations. They'll take what they feel is good and useful, and look back with a sort of naively patronizing nostalgia when they learn about how their parents argued over pronouns and swastikas.

Who knows, maybe I'm being naive and too optimistic. But I think if things go to "#%@ it'll be because of economics, or some other good reason.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

It's quite a thought to think that these college students are the future of the US.

I want to think that they will enter the real world and their 'new ideas' will fail so utterly and painfully that they will experience massive epiphanies and be forced to reassess their paradigms.

Unfortunately I fear they are deluded enough that it won't matter.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Aren't Trump's fans mostly against education too??

Also part of the blame lies with the capitalists/conservatives who have created an economy where only the highest skilled or educated people can make a decent living, so now a lot of these young people have pretty much given up on the current system.

Combine the economic hardships with a large number of minorities who feel they've been oppressed and it's a powder keg.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Aren't Trump's fans mostly against education too??

Also part of the blame lies with the capitalists/conservatives who have created an economy where only the highest skilled or educated people can make a decent living, so now a lot of these young people have pretty much given up on the current system.

Combine the economic hardships with a large number of minorities who feel they've been oppressed and it's a powder keg.

More fair to say they are against the Department of Education and Common Core. Kids who are homeschool end up testing better than K-12 public kids, on average.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Hardly anti-education.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don't know abut Maoist.

I'd use the word "Moist."

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I don’t think this issue amounts to the level of a cultural revolution. I think the US had that in the 60’s.

This statue taking down obsession will pass

The American people no longer have the inner convictions of anything enough to have a cultural revolution over anything

There just being stimulated and controlled now and then like a wave in the ocean is when the wind blows

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

This is fascinating. I knew Mao was building up an army but wasn't aware of the political aspects.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
These bird brains will get shut down eventually, a large segment of the population is growing increasingly sick of the left in general.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
These bird brains will get shut down eventually, a large segment of the population is growing increasingly sick of the left in general.

It’s not like you think.

If you recall when Obama was in you had the right-wing tea party having their tantrums

So now Trump is in and you have the left-wing having their tantrums

Birds are democrats and republicans

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join