It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat earth theory?

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: InfiniteTrinity
a reply to: captainpudding

but by some form of magic you seem unable/unwilling to explain, a satellite travelling at the same rotational speed of the earth is impossible.

Wow just goes to show you people are simply unable to grasp what is being said. I did not say this is impossible. In fact, I said this is possible multiple times.

What I said, over 300 times, is that it is impossible to for such a sat to be in sync with Earths rotational speed and at the same time move around the Earth. It would have to be out of sync to do that.

Hence, geostationary satellites dont orbit around the Earth.

False argument by you. I have taken the word around out....

neutronflux

a reply to: neutronflux

It does have curved trajectory to stay above the same spot.

So it does not go around the Earth like you all have been claiming in every post I responded to?

You finally admit it? Now tell your friends they were all wrong the whole time. Go ahead.

More false agreements by you. I have always posted a geostationary satellite stays above the same point on earth. To do that, a geostationary satellite orbits the circumference of the earth once a day. Geostationary satellites are a thing, and they do provide services which are utilized.

Again..

Yes. It has an orbital radius and speed that results in orbiting the circumference of the earth once a day. It rotates about the earth’s axis which the surface rotates about. An origin point that is part of modeling movement.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

a reply to: oldcarpy

So how do you feel about your pal Neutronflux owning the lot of you and himself when he finally had to admit that geostationary satellites do not orbit the Earth?

Or are you still in denial? Neutronflux isnt.

I guess you must be feeling gutted now that Mr Flux has proven that you are, indeed, living in a state of delusion and lies.

Care to comment, no?
edit on 20-8-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Lol I dont see you posting that they they orbit around the Earth, like all you guys, including yourself said, anymore.

So you now claim you didnt say such a thing.

So you must agree then that they dont orbit around the Earth.

Now be honest and tell your friends that geostationary satellites do not orbit around the Earth.

And guys do see you that? Do you see how he denies ever saying that they orbit around the Earth? Now why would he do that?

edit on 20-8-2019 by InfiniteTrinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Care to comment, no?

Yes. The guy is distancing himself from the claim all of you have been making the whole time and you think he is still supporting it?

How obtuse can you be.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

He already did.

But hey lets ask him again. Lets all yell together.

Neutronflux! Neutronflux!

Can you tell your boys that it is over and that geostationary satellites do not orbit around the Earth like you admitted?

Lets all yell together! InfiniteTrinity! InfiniteTrinity! Can you tell yourself that Planet Earth called but you weren't in?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: InfiniteTrinity

How obtuse can you be.

Not as obtuse as you, obviously. Still deluded, then?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Just ask him Carpy.

Go ahead, ask your friend Neutronflux if geostationary satellites orbit around the Earth.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I think that you mistake me for someone that gives a toss about your ego.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Ok, Neutronflux, would you tell your friend that he is right when saying that geostationary satellites orbit around the Earth?

Or just tell me, do they orbit around the Earth or not.

Yes/no will suffice.

No reason to not answer this question.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ok, Neutronflux, would you tell your friend that he is right when saying that geostationary satellites orbit around the Earth?

Or just tell me, do they orbit around the Earth or not.

Yes/no will suffice.

No reason to not answer this question.

If you modeled the movement of the solar system from a position using the sun as the origin. One, the model would have the earth circling the sun. Two, the model would have the earth rotating about its axis. Three, the model would have an earth geostationary satellite making a circle around the mass of the earth. The model would have an earth geostationary satellite circling the same axis the earth rotates about with an orbit radius of 42,164.14 km. Now, what is not true about any of this post.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Simple yes or no is too much to ask. Dont matter we can simply read back and see that all of you have been shouting that geostationary satellites orbit around the Earth for dozens of pages now, and now none of you even dare to give an answer let alone a direct one.

Three, the model would have an earth geostationary satellite making a circle around the mass of the earth.

The mass of the Earth? Not sure what you mean. What you refer to is either the Earth or not the Earth. If it is the Earth then it does not orbit it. If it is not the Earth that you are refering to, then it still doesnt orbit the Earth.

So what do you think to accomplish with this argument?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You ranting with no logical argument.

Again.

If you modeled the movement of the solar system from a position using the sun as the origin. One, the model would have the earth circling the sun. Two, the model would have the earth rotating about its axis. Three, the model would have an earth geostationary satellite making a circle around the mass of the earth. The model would have an earth geostationary satellite circling the same axis the earth rotates about with an orbit radius of 42,164.14 km. Now, what is not true about any of this post. And why.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Wow. So again,

Three, the model would have an earth geostationary satellite making a circle around the mass of the earth.

So it doesnt orbit the Earth then. Otherwise you would have said Earth.

Sheesh just admit that a geostationary satellite does not orbit the Earth.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Can you formulate any science based answer?

Again
Your ranting with no logical argument.

Again.

If you modeled the movement of the solar system from a position using the sun as the origin. One, the model would have the earth circling the sun. Two, the model would have the earth rotating about its axis. Three, the model would have an earth geostationary satellite making a circle around the mass of the earth. The model would have an earth geostationary satellite circling the same axis the earth rotates about with an orbit radius of 42,164.14 km. Now, what is not true about any of this post. And why.

edit on 20-8-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Ok Neutronflux do geostationary satellites orbit around the Earth like you and your peers have been claiming or do they not?

Yes?

or

No?

I mean you guys literally said this so you should be able to answer with a yes or no, right?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Ok Neutronflux do geostationary satellites orbit around the Earth like you and your peers have been claiming or do they not?

Yes?

or

No?

I mean you guys literally said this so you should be able to answer with a yes or no, right?

I guess you cannot quote a thing from the post below as being false...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
And there we have it, complete surrender. You made it a lot harder for yourself than it ever had to be.

Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

And there we have it, complete surrender. You made it a lot harder for yourself than it ever had to be.

Sheesh.

Again. Quote from below what is false.

edit on 20-8-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Qoute the part of your reponse to my question that says that a geostationary satellite orbits around the Earth. I dont see that part Neutronflux.

Sheesh just let it go, you are not kidding anyone anymore.

I mean your behavior is bizarre. From your scientific perspective you dont even need it to orbit around the Earth so why would you even maintain that it does when you know damn well that it doesnt. That's lying.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

If you find any of the below statement false, by all means quote what is false, and provide a logical and fact based argument why it is false.

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join