It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham NC protest/Rally live stream

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Durham NC protest/Rally live stream.

According to the streamer(s), the KKK has a permit to march there at 4:00

Thanks to user redtic for making me aware of this event,

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

durhamnc.gov...
No permit listed for any rally today

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I don't know anything about a permit, I only posted what the streamer is reporting.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

I don't know anything about a permit, I only posted what the streamer is reporting.

I guess there was a rumor that the KKK was going to march today and a counter-protest has been put together.

Guess we will see if the KKK shows up.

If they do, I expect things to go south, just based on some of the comments of people on that stream.
edit on 18-8-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
"Hate is like drinking poison and hoping it will kill someone else" Where will this end ? Anarchy ? Who can prosper from continual hatred, it is the path to destruction.
How many will die here at this video site today ?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

That is why I posted the link to the website that handles them.
If they have no permit the local leos should be sending them on their way.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Thanks to user redtic for making me aware of this event,

All still looks peaceful for now. Was tempted to go down, but it's too damn hot and I have to work.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Do they all have fridays off

Or is this a funded operation?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I watched enough to hear the dude say, "Yea man, the Bloods and Crypts are all here, it's a beautiful thing.". Then I laughed my ass off thinking of the blood bath between the two when the protest was over.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Well dark times are coming. The worse is yet to come.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I watched enough to hear the dude say, "Yea man, the Bloods and Crypts are all here, it's a beautiful thing.". Then I laughed my ass off thinking of the blood bath between the two when the protest was over.

BLM will moderate so no need to worry. ( cringe )

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Has it occurred to any of you that a hidden agenda is at play? Not the one world goverment hidden agenda, if we can even still call that hidden.
No, not that one.

I'm talking about one a bit less obvious but nonetheless necessary. What if these protests, this hateful rhetoric, this obvious division all serves to a greater good? Can you imagine that?

All those corporate media instigated social media snip-slinging contests are part of the agenda. All those people hurt in the streets and even the unfortunate people who might have lost their life are part of the agenda. What if the New World Order is just a distraction itself while puppeteers sow the seeds of civil unrest-a necessary civil unrest that will allow us to express what hasn't been talked about in this country for awhile. Whatever the desired outcome is I hope these puppeteers realize they are playing with super hot fire. Once the american citizens tire of fighting each other they will find a new target to fight and maybe even with a renewed bond of brotherhood and patriotism. Just remember folks this new world order can go the way of the establishment or it can go the way of the people. If the establishment continues to hold a firm grip upon society the unrest will only get worse. United we stand.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If this guy is correct and the devils actually have a permit to come down, then this is a joke.

This guy is saying their not going to let it happen and stuff is going to pop off.

A small hint of the bad guys coming and every body runs towards to attack them, or maybe hug them?

Can't watch anymore, all I'm hearing is threats and uneducated comments.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Pitch forks and torches!

I guess none of these people have regular jobs?

I guess everyone would rather rip each other a part rather than focus on the corrupt scumbags who are exploiting everyone and pulling the strings.

Idiots.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP
The 40 hour work week is probably the next target

Along with $15 an hour minimum wage.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Wait a minute? People are actually cheering on gang bangers now or am i mistaken?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Wait a minute? People are actually cheering on gang bangers now or am i mistaken?

That is how it appears to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I see white and people of color united in opposition to Nazi and KKK hate. Perhaps this is a message the altright needs to hear.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There is a permit for this though:

Black August in the Park

August 23, 2017.

Bold done by me.

To create an inter-generational opportunity for Black people in Durham to unapologetically celebrate blackness; interrupt white spaces by injecting a black presence in downtown Durham and facilitate connections with social justice organizations within the city of Durham and surrounding areas. The event is not about pushing an agenda, its about black people getting together to have fun and create a counter narrative to the negative images of blackness in the media and in Durham. Food Trucks, Music, Fun for Kids & MORE!!!! For more information: [email protected]

Wouldn't "interrupt white spaces" be an agenda?

I am not familiar with Durham at all. Is downtown predominantly white?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I see white and people of color united in opposition to Nazi and KKK hate. Perhaps this is a message the altright needs to hear.

You do know that even the Alt-Right is not all white? Right?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join