It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black female blogger shatters the media's agenda on Virginia, the KKK and "White Supremacy".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Both sides are losers, both sides wanted aggression, all sides triggered by a media created fantasy.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

to·ken·ism

ˈtōkəˌnizəm
noun
the practice of making only a perfunctory or symbolic effort to do a particular thing, especially by recruiting a small number of people from underrepresented groups in order to give the appearance of sexual or racial equality.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Regarding the OP title, media agenda? Did the media show up carrying Nazi flags and shouting racist crap? Did the media drive a vehicle into a group of counter protesters, killing one and injuring others? I must have missed that. You all really need to stop blaming the media for covering a news story.

Did the media invent the Russia investigation? I missed that too. It's a very real investigation, which may or may not result in anything. That's what investigations are for. The fact the a grand jury has been requested certainly isn't fake, and that there must be enough evidence to present to said grand jury isn't fake. Unless you just don't want it to be true, that is.

For the record, I will always fall on the side who are against white supremacists. And I'm over the ridiculous "fake news" on every single thing that happens and is reported on. It' stupid, and ninety nine times out of one hundred, when it's uttered, the news is very much NOT fake. You just don't like what the news reported, as it goes against your agenda. I mean, that's the real litmus test for whether any given news story is real or fake anyway, right? Each story is judged on your individual confirmation bias rather than accuracy of facts.

It would appear that figuratively the Media did do those things. To ignore the manipulation is to be manipulated!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: redpills
Dumb lady

You registered that account to make that statement?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Beautiful.

My sentiments exactly except she is much better at verbalizing it.

If only more of us were resistant to the media's non-stop hype and fear mongering, their divide and conquer strategy.

Whats their end game if there is any truth to their so called agenda?

Well, it serves as a distraction from the fact that we're all being illegally spied on and recorded, that there are citizen watch lists and KILL lists, that indefinite "detentions" have been signed into law, that our assets can be seized without so much as being charged with a crime, that non-payment of taxes can result in your home and business being raided by armed federal agents, that ultimately these events will be used to further dismantle the Second and Fourth Amendments.
Sounds good.The takeover has already begun, especially on this site.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I stopped watching at, 'Blacks kill more blacks than anyone'. Theres a reason for that too. Or why more blacks are in prison. Besides demographics, I mean.

As far as race hatred, thats the cover and the incitement for tearing down statues, IOW, erasing history.

The real issue, covered over with racism and deflected by racism, the same way the Civil war was a battle against the Federal Gubment for state autonomy , deflected by slavery.

Flame on...

...then you missed when she pointed out that whites mostly kill whites... and describing both alleged statistics, that there's a reason for that.... she then went on to point out that the Criminal Justice system treats blacks unfairly relative to whites.

Isn't it interesting? Your own bias stopped you from finding out that she wasn't talking about what YOU thought she was talking about.

Don't feel bad... the majority of America is, for the most part, devoid of critical thinking skills.

edit on 18-8-2017 by dasman888 because: Zombie white tailed deer fawn

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Thanks Gladtobehere, for posting that video.
Refreshing to listen to a pretty, young Black woman who is wide awake to what the MSM has devolved into:
nakedly dishonest political propaganda sites.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Kiss and a shot. I like her.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Do you think that the fact that this just happens to be the present collective condition of millions of people is merely some amazing coincidence for the establishment?
It's absolutely not!
Its instead the intentional result of social engineering.......

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

God, is she single, I want to marry her
ugh, you chaps are hilarious

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Both sides are losers, both sides wanted aggression, all sides triggered by a media created fantasy.

Leftists have become worse than conservatives of the highest scum.

Luckily we forgive them ALL and fight through them all and win irregardless.

Logic is allowed...PURE LOGIC.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

...then you missed when she pointed out that whites mostly kill whites..

Blacks know what happens if they kill a white person.

You 'missed' the part where I say its whites that mostly kill brown people.

"Especially if they are Brown People." -- George Carlin

I'm not interested in both sides of the story, I want the truth.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Beautiful.

My sentiments exactly except she is much better at verbalizing it.

If only more of us were resistant to the media's non-stop hype and fear mongering, their divide and conquer strategy.

Whats their end game if there is any truth to their so called agenda?

Well, it serves as a distraction from the fact that we're all being illegally spied on and recorded, that there are citizen watch lists and KILL lists, that indefinite "detentions" have been signed into law, that our assets can be seized without so much as being charged with a crime, that non-payment of taxes can result in your home and business being raided by armed federal agents, that ultimately these events will be used to further dismantle the Second and Fourth Amendments.

Its amazing how predictable ats is. So, you found a video of a conservative afircan american ( thats the label she uses on herself, thus forwarding racial paradigms she spends 3 and a half minutes talking about). So what?

She had some good points on the prison system and education holding african americans down. I agree. She should be concerned with Jeff Sessions and his ramping up of the drug war 2.0 then. But not. the focus is on how right Donald Trump was mixed in with a bit of a repugnant attitude.

No surprise this has 100 flags. As I say when a liberal gives one voice to make a point.. So what? One person , you found, who articulated your views better than you. Great. Doesnt take away any counter arguments what so ever. Just someone for the conservatives of ATS to rally around for a day.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
LOL.

Disturbing lack of people from certain sides in here.
Maybe this triggered them...

I shall wait with popcorn in hand.

She is spot on. Words of wisdom.
Probably puts a lot of people in their place.

Excellent find!

You posted that at 6 am eastern? Maybe wait for folks to get out of bed before rushing on to ATS to see what the latest anecdotal video was

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The Myth of the Coon

Black people have scarier things on the horizon than the almost endangered species of white supremacy.

god she's good - there is nothing more attractive to me than a strong confident intelligent woman who shares my values of common sense and sarcasm.

Ive noticed the theme in this thread is more about most of you wanting to wed her than actually debate what she said. Odd.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

HEY!!! Dont you talk about my future ex-wife that way!!!!

She is fine aint she.....

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It's like she's reading my mind and making a video.
"Use your brain!" it doesn't get more real than this.

Absolutely astonishing this video.
She just became my hero.
edit on 19-8-2017 by saudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I've been saying this for months now but no one seemed to care or listen until recently.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This is just about the same position I've held since day one of this mess.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
So for a change of pace and mental diet (see my signature and text under my name), give this information a try:

Real science, knowledge of realities compared to philosophies and stories (playlist)

One myth leads to another (ATS thread)

Guard against being deceived (ATS thread)

Three 16th-Century Truth Seekers—What Did They Find? (ATS thread)

It might open up your mind to some other viewpoints than what's conditioned by this system of things.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join