It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black female blogger shatters the media's agenda on Virginia, the KKK and "White Supremacy".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+113 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Beautiful.

My sentiments exactly except she is much better at verbalizing it.

If only more of us were resistant to the media's non-stop hype and fear mongering, their divide and conquer strategy.

Whats their end game if there is any truth to their so called agenda?

Well, it serves as a distraction from the fact that we're all being illegally spied on and recorded, that there are citizen watch lists and KILL lists, that indefinite "detentions" have been signed into law, that our assets can be seized without so much as being charged with a crime, that non-payment of taxes can result in your home and business being raided by armed federal agents, that ultimately these events will be used to further dismantle the Second and Fourth Amendments.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I like this lady.
Smart Stuff.

link   
That video sure is better than the Nazi symbol and bat wielding people dressed in black photos that have been all the rage of late.

Good video.

link   

Very true, the media that is controlled by 6 large corps control almost all we see, hear and read. We are in deep do do because the anti trust laws have not been applied by our govt.

Who Owns The Media? The 6 Monolithic Corporations That Control Almost Everything We Watch, Hear And Read
theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

In other words the media feeds what ever the corps wants them to.

edit on 17-8-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
She smart and very level headed.

Enjoyed the video a lot.

Now waiting for the black sellout crowd to show up

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I stopped watching at, 'Blacks kill more blacks than anyone'. Theres a reason for that too. Or why more blacks are in prison. Besides demographics, I mean.

As far as race hatred, thats the cover and the incitement for tearing down statues, IOW, erasing history.

The real issue, covered over with racism and deflected by racism, the same way the Civil war was a battle against the Federal Gubment for state autonomy , deflected by slavery.

Flame on...

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Kudos to that young lady for being able to see through the bullsh!t and for speaking the truth.
There has been a lot of truth deniers shooting their mouths off the last 9 months or so.
Everyone here knows who those people are....well that is everyone except the ones that deny the truth here too.
Russian boogiemen...Nazi boogiemen...isn't it funny how most of us Trump supporters have been called sympathizers to them?
And the real haters get away Scot free.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Beautiful.

My sentiments exactly except she is much better at verbalizing it.

If only more of us were resistant to the media's non-stop hype and fear mongering, their divide and conquer strategy.

Whats their end game if there is any truth to their so called agenda?

Well, it serves as a distraction from the fact that we're all being illegally spied on and recorded, that there are citizen watch lists and KILL lists, that indefinite "detentions" have been signed into law, that our assets can be seized without so much as being charged with a crime, that non-payment of taxes can result in your home and business being raided by armed federal agents, that ultimately these events will be used to further dismantle the Second and Fourth Amendments.

I want to have her babies.

Seriously!!!

Edit: I just want to add that I hope the majority of Americans feel like this. That is the problem with ATS, you only see within a certain bubble. More people need to promote this kind of logic.

edit on 17-8-2017 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Excellent!!! s&f

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I like her. Smart and straight to the point. I hope more see this and at least listen if not comprehend.

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

you should have watched it all. Thinking you are above an opinion before you hear it is kind of sad.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Facts sting...

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
What's the new saying? She is woke as #. Unfortunately she will be ignored and censored like every other person who speaks out that goes against the evil white people narrative. Another one for Youtubes hit list. Sarkeesian is already pulling the virtual trigger.

Free speech is dead.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Another Most Excellent... both S&F

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
She makes an old argument and its some truth to it, but one truth doesn’t have to deny another truth

The fact of black crime is a problem and white racism is a problem too, so is black racism. I wouldn't marginalize them. They are two major issues that aren’t mutually exclusive; that’s the error of her simplistic thinking.

The media is always tabloid and just running after the most ratings inducing disaster, that’s nothing new either.

That's one reason Trump is president all the free media the whore media gave him

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Smart girl and well spoken.
I question why she calls herself African American however.
Isn't that one of the labels used to create division?
That's how I see it as a white person who is just an American.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

What an Aunt Thomasina!

Brutally honest. That's how you make your point. Not even a single swear word. Impressive.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Smart young woman, not afraid to walk her own path rather than fall in line.

Now for the guy side opinion.

Attractive, intelligent, if I was 20 years younger and single I would love to take her out to dinner.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This woman has common sense.

It amazes me that so many people buy into the media hype!

The media has become more of a sensationalist tabloid drama show with pundits talking over each other and manufacturing fake news and distortions to create fodder for basement dwellers to eat up. Finally, they get so full they have to leave their basements to go crap on everything so the media can have more sh** to talk about!

Turn. Off. CNN, MSNBC, etc. and close the rags that are hyping the hype.

edit on 17-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

God, is she single, I want to marry her

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join