It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Bipedal Creature Captured in Azerbaijan?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: studio500

I think the first part of it looks like a baby in a hair suit. The hands look like they are in some kind of glove. They definitely don't look real. Or perhaps it is a shaved monkey hand. I noticed in the second part when the thing is walking around, it's hands are still Harry. You can't see any flesh at all.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

If you think about it, the nostrils/nose of the critter are seen from a low perspective rather than straight on. It's more like looking up from below because its lying back in his arms. The monkey's nose in your picture might look more like the critters if its head was back.

Monkey in a nylon wig is enough of an answer for me. Still feel sorry for it even though it's technically better dressed than the owner.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

If you think about it, the nostrils/nose of the critter are seen from a low perspective rather than straight on. It's more like looking up from below because its lying back in his arms. The monkey's nose in your picture might look more like the critters if its head was back.

Monkey in a nylon wig is enough of an answer for me. Still feel sorry for it even though it's technically better dressed than the owner.

Had a good chuckle at your last line and totally agree lol

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I think the first part of it looks like a baby in a hair suit. The hands look like they are in some kind of glove. They definitely don't look real. Or perhaps it is a shaved monkey hand. I noticed in the second part when the thing is walking around, it's hands are still Harry. You can't see any flesh at all.

I think as with all these types of so called captures, the video quality is very very poor. As you say, they hands aren't visible when it walks, for all we know, there could be pockets it that suit lol.

And the sock wearing. Could that be for comfort by the kind captors or simply a way of hiding what would or could be a dead giveaway set of Monkey feet?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Yeah the socks and 1mp camera suggest the guy's intentionally throttling the available information to influence his audience.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I recognize that species, it's called Homo Gullibilis.

This reeks of forgery.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

That little fella appears to be a Rhesus Macaque Monkey, I believe they were the species of primates often used by humans for experiments.

I think the creature shown is a primate in a very bad nylon fake hair coat.

Possibly a rejected "Test Subject" , from some lab or such.

Quite a sad situation, whatever the poor creature is.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

originally posted by: and14263
Awesome video!

I say monkey in a suit. Or minkey in a suit. One of the two.

whats a minkey?

A minkey is...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Have captive baby bigfoot , makes youtube video , no attempt at profit making . Yep seems legit to me .

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Have captive baby bigfoot , makes youtube video , no attempt at profit making . Yep seems legit to me .

And if they actually did make a profit off of it, you would also scream fake.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Fakey when he uses the leash to keep the monkey up on two

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
At first when I saw this video, I noticed how concious it seemed, like it were thinking "oh damn, I got captured", but when I think more about it, it seems like it has been drugged like another poster said.

And the hair looks way too shiny, also what would such long hair do for the animals survival? Unless they use it for mating that is.

For me this feels like some dude that wants to have many views, also try to look at the channels other videos.

Btw the hands are moving.
edit on 7/27/2017 by ypperst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You beat me to it...I was going to post this today, too, but not at 5:51 in the morning

I want to believe that it's real, but it appears to be a hoax to me. And in appearing to be a hoax, the only thing that I can attribute the first part of the video being is an infant with facial and hand prosthetics applied to it, which I would consider to be quite cruel.

As for the second part, the way that it walks and the couple of noises heard sound like a monkey--they could have easily wrapped up a monkey in a crappy suit to take that video, as we never get to see the face of the creature at that point (at least not clearly). I don't know how well the arm length matches with a monkey, though, but I also do see the arms moving when it walks, so maybe the real arms were strapped down?

Who knows...would be a cool discovery, but I highly doubt its authenticity.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

And if they actually did make a profit off of it, you would also scream fake.

No . Certainly not . My guess would be the first step to making money would be to have it verified , at which point i go eff me bigfoot is real .

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
for god sake it a young monkey i would post a photo but its such a pain to do it here .
Baby ? who every thinks that get a eye exam .
No dout what so ever a young monkey with fake hair put all over it ( hope it did not die of heat

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I thought the hands were disporportionate as well.Great find either way.s&f.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51

That little fella appears to be a Rhesus Macaque Monkey, I believe they were the species of primates often used by humans for experiments.

I think the creature shown is a primate in a very bad nylon fake hair coat.

Possibly a rejected "Test Subject" , from some lab or such.

Quite a sad situation, whatever the poor creature is.

I think you're right on the mark there.
Whilst searching, I was surprised to see how few monkey breeds actually have a large pair of lips.

The creature actually remind me of an ex-girlfriend of mine who also had a large pair of smackers like that.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Somebody glued a wig on to that monkey.

Poor monkey.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Escaped monkey from Hair Club For Men's research facility located in Transylvania.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Perhaps it's one of Cousin It's long-lost nephews? Would be neat if there were two more, like Huey, Dewey, and Louie.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join