It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My abortion rant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Pssht. Push a baby out your anus....then we'll talk. Until then, we want. Male of the species telling female of the species what she can do with her body.......Male of the species should just keep his damn mouth shut. a reply to: JoshuaCox

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Excellent points, all. Of course, it's not likely that any will be addressed honestly by the pro-abort crowd.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: TheLead

No because if it is murder, it is still murder when a fetus from rape or incest..

It would still be murder to save the life of the mother..

If you put a gun to my child's head and tell me to kill someone.. I still murdered that person.. maybe for a good reason, but it's still murder..

If it is murder how come we don't have funerals for miscarriages??

If it is murder why aren't you storming the local abortion clinic armed to the teeth??

If my neighbor is gonna LEGALLY kill his children in the morning, I kick in the door against the law or not..

I'm sure you do too..

If someone is going pro life, the fundamentalist veiw is the intellectually honest side.. but honestly that was and would be a disaster in real life.

Honestly my biggest qualm is the way it is described to make it acceptable for the erasing of a burden. It's a flawed viewpoint that is meant to disenfranchise from the meaning of life to appease someone of guilt for erasing their mistake. Just as is the viewpoint that men can't have an opinion of it. Women are not a-sexual beings, and God isn't up to his nefarious ways of implanting babies in women unbeknownst to them, as far as I am aware. I mean pregnancy doesn't just happen, it takes an action. People as a whole need to be more responsible for those actions, absentee fathers as well. I didn't bring murder into the discussion to equate to in the sense that your referring to. It was in reference to making it acceptable so they don't harm themselves, with backdoor medical procedures. Some people do have homemade funerals for miscarriage, and a lot of women carry that burden for a while as if the failed their family, but in actuality you can do everything right and still misscarry.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

You are the reason feminism gets a bad name..

You should be ashamed of yourself if you actually care about the issue.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

No it doesn't..

Rape and incest result in children every day...

You cannot police morality..

If it's a moral issue, then good luck enforcing it..

If it is an issue of murder you have to force every 13 year old rape victim to have their monsterous uncles child...

The only thing that works in reality is to have it be legal, and provide as many services to help low income families decide to keep the kid..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Is the morning after pill killing??

Why are you not storming the local clinic if they are killing babies??

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

No it doesn't..

Rape and incest result in children every day...

You cannot police morality..

If it's a moral issue, then good luck enforcing it..

If it is an issue of murder you have to force every 13 year old rape victim to have their monsterous uncles child...

The only thing that works in reality is to have it be legal, and provide as many services to help low income families decide to keep the kid..

Equating removing a potential human from your body as being the same as removing a wart is intended for that exact reason. I understand that rape and incest happen everyday, but I doubt that the nearly 18 million in the US alone since 73 were all for that reason or the health of the mother. I'm not trying to police anyone, just expressing my opinion. I hold no power over anyone it's anyone's right to disagree, however some want to reduce my ability to express that opinions due to people's feelings. Feelings are subjective and also cannot be policed, if someone is to offended to listen to another's opinion I would suggest the they're not really comfortable with the justifications they create for themselves.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I've never in 54 years been ashamed of myself.........Your one of those that would resort to violence to "save a life"...That's and oxymoron. a reply to: JoshuaCox

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
I've never in 54 years been ashamed of myself.........Your one of those that would resort to violence to "save a life"...That's and oxymoron. a reply to: JoshuaCox

Wow, infallible ay? If you've never felt shame I would suggest you've never experienced growth. You had a total overreaction to a pro-choicer for essentially saying no topic is beyond discussion due to sex, albeit maybe a little callously, but based on your first assertion justifiably so. If you don't like free speech, you probably shouldn't be on the net, and definitely not this site. Violence can be justified. Also probably shouldn't have to point this out, but babies don't naturally come from anus's. I've heard of logical fallacies, but i would assert that as being an illogical fallacy.

Might wanna take the advice of your own handle.
edit on 25-7-2017 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2017 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

ohh I am all for it don't be fooled.

kill any humans possible.

especially those that don't bear my genes.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Lmao off.. like your genes are one of the few who survive..

Just lol..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Doesn't mean your not hurting the cause and everyone else doesn't think what your proposing is shameful..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Your being a cartoon stereotype feminist..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm degenerating multiple gene pools.

Lock your daughters up.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Mercy killing is the right word. Its got nothing to do with you unless Unless its your life.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I proposed what? That 3 hurricanes form into one and clean off that left coast for us. GROW THE FU_K UP. Hyperbole.....read about it, it's a real thing...like shat talking. I'm a 54 year old man. Not a feminist......I'm a realist. I can tell when one is joking, I can tell when hyperbole is being used and I can tell when I'm in a discussion with a child of the new generation. Sorry for triggering you into madness.a reply to: JoshuaCox

edit on 26-7-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

only if it's considered murder when a cop kills someone because they think that there is a gun in their had!!!
sure the 13 year old rape victim might survive the pregnancy and go on to have a happy productive life...
but, well, there's also the possiblity that the thing that the cop has in their hand is not a gun, or if it is, he won't use the gun, or is he does, he will miss the cop or only disable him some...
which well, that 13 year old rape victim just might end up psychologically or physically disabled some also if you force her to carry the child...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

"I'm a realist, so I think human beings should never comment on some issues.."

How realistic of you lmao....

What if it a man who comes up with the silver bullet perfect solution???

He should just keep his mouth shut "he has no right to comment on women's issues..."

Lol..

The entire thought is just childish.. y

edit on 26-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yup and any policy has to include EVERY situation.. not just the worst case scenerio welfare queen that fits whatever narrative ..

None of them actually think it is murder either..

No one has funerals for miscarriages..

If I thought the neighbors were gonna murder there kid in the morning. I kick the door in and kill the parents if necessary..

So why isn't every pro lifer blowing up an abortion clinic???

Because that's don't actually think it is murder either. It's a talking point.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Get out your mom's basement and ask a woman that if it's childish for me to stay out of her business. When it comes to HER DECISION on abortion. a reply to: JoshuaCox

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join