It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Yelled “Black Lives Matter!” After Attacking Police Officer at Traffic Stop

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: seasonal

He must have been on something for that behavior. Stupid either way. Doesn't help the BLM cause.

He was definitely high on leftist agitprop.
It makes people do all kinds of irrational things.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
We got a "former cop" talking about "black privilege"...

Jesus, and people wonder why black folks are suspicious of law enforcement.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What do you mean? My generalizations? Some racist cops actually used to pull them over before.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: audubon

Even if he was a BLM card holder, he is still an idiot.

Amen to that. Mind you, I don't think BLM has a vetting procedure in place. It certainly doesn't seem to have any other procedures in place, such as political engagement, or campaigns to generate public goodwill.

Banners and slogans are an effective marketing technique, if a bit basic, but you have to have something to sell once you've got people's attention. BLM has nothing.

Anyway, I'm not going to rant on about BLM.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

a reply to: seasonal

He must have been on something for that behavior. Stupid either way. Doesn't help the BLM cause.

He was definitely high on leftist agitprop.
It makes people do all kinds of irrational things.

Stop with the political baiting.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
What a BS excuse for government intrusion...no seat belt. None of this would have happened if not sore such a poor excuse to pull someone over.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Agreed, seat belt usage is a personal choice. My body my choice.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Agreed, seat belt usage is a personal choice. My body my choice.

I think it's more of a insurance reason.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
What a BS excuse for government intrusion...no seat belt. None of this would have happened if not sore such a poor excuse to pull someone over.

How is that a BS excuse to pull someone over, in every state in the country it is illegal to drive without a seatbelt, however you are correct when it is a personal choice but it is still illegal in the long run, a cop can make a decision to pull someone over to that because of factors like how they are driving, there speed, time of day, weather conditions etc...It is a good a reason to pull someone over as to notify them that they have a tail light out. Just because a cop pulls you over doesn't always mean you did something wrong, sometimes they just want to inform you about something with your car, IE taillight out or something else you may not as the driver realize.

None of this would have happened if the motorist just respected the officer, complied with his lawful orders and then continued on your way, but anyone can be a "backseat driver" in this instance. Not for nothing but we also don't know the whole story, maybe his vehicle matched the description of a vehicle used in a recent crime in the area.
edit on 9-7-2017 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Insurance is a poor excuse to add another level of control. And yes I wear my belt every time.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien

Insurance is a poor excuse to add another level of control. And yes I wear my belt every time.

Just saying that's one of the reasons. Big insurance companies have clouts on government.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

What do you mean? My generalizations? Some racist cops actually used to pull them over before.

I am referring to your comment -

For example police used to keep pulling over cars because the drivers were black

You make it sound like all police do / did this.
edit on 9-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Stupid laws.
Stupid drivers.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I am referring to your comment -

For example police used to keep pulling over cars because the drivers were black

You make it sound like all police do / did this.

Oh I apologize. I thought my meaning was clear. I mean some cops. The racist cops.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: caf1550

Time of day? Weather conditions?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
He should have watched this video before driving I guess.

How To Not Get Your Ass Kicked By The Police - Chris Rock

edit on 7/9/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

He was pulled over for not wearing a seat belt. If you need me to explain to you why that is a BS excuse, you are already lost.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Wearing a seat belt is the law in my juristiction. If I don't wear one, i can expect to get pulled over. Simple as that.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

He was pulled over for not wearing a seat belt. If you need me to explain to you why that is a BS excuse, you are already lost.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

In no way is that a BS excuse, it is the law, he failed to obey the law henceforth he was pulled over...pretty common sense if you ask me. Again it is everyones "choice" to wear it or not but at the end of the day it is still the law.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join