It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Democrats had their way?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: vor78

And bump taxes up to 90%??

Only on evil rich people who make over $15/hr.

I don't know, ask the other guy. He's the one talking about tax rates. But sure, I would assume that they'd increase to some degree. The Dems have never met a tax they didn't like.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I think that your thread is utter hyperbole. It' pure back scratching and baiting.

By all means, talk out of your bum and throw pooh in the mud pit (which this aint) but what purpose does this really serve apart from another repetition of the same old crap?

99% tax, every one on welfare, total commies. It's simply bull. It even self contadictory. If it's rhetoric then at least try to make it original.

There could have been an interesting discussion supported by facts but this is just a seen it all before rant at best, and unhinged nonsense at worst.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Chadwickus

That was during war time. That will never happen again because of who the electorate is made up of.

Not patriots who believe in funding wars. If we had to pay for wars, they would not last so long.

No. It will never happen again because we now have numerous other countries in the world that are industrialized now and people are more than happy to go there to preserve their capital. The US got away with it after WWII because they were the only country with a more or less intact industrial base.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join