It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boko Haram Mass Execution - June 2017

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

When we go in to a country for humanitarian reasons it's a lie, we are there to plunder resources, it is sold to us a humanitarian issue.

Reality is they do not care who gets killed and by whom, that's why nothing will be done.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: teslahowitzer

Doesn't that sound kind of ridiculous? If you haven't got a body what can you do with seventy two virgins? That is why there is still seventy two virgins up there, nobody can do anything.

When did religious views become logical and reasonable?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Africa is not endowed with the mighty black gold, oil; why would the West give 2 squirts of piss about atrocities committed there.

Ignorance is bliss. Nigeria is oil rich.

Several countries outside Africa have intervened in West Africa to fight forces of violence and brutality. The UK successfully intervened in Sierra Leone in 2000 to prevent brutal mayhem in what was called Operation Pallister. The French have a long history of fighting terrorism in Mali and Central Africa, including supporting the fight against Boko Haram.

Boko Haram is just one epicentre of violence in Africa at the moment. Apart from the mayhem in Algeria, Libya and co., conflict in Africa ranges from Mali, through northern Nigeria, Central Africa, and down to the Central African Republic, and through the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Burundi, South Sudan and Darfur. The UN and African Union have peacekeepers deployed to all these places.

It is being reported if you are interested in Africa.
edit on 20/6/2017 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Those people they were getting to go for execution, got up and walked there and laid down. If they know they are going to die, why not attack those people, one could easily grab a gun when walking up while the others distract the soldiers. I would grab a gun off one of those guys and shoot as many of the soldiers as I could before I died, no difference, you are going to die anyway. If you do not succeed in getting the gun, maybe pulling the soldiers into the line of fire would at least kill one of them, there were a lot of people lined up there. If I was going to die, I would not sit there idly. Maybe they doped these guys up though.

Do you remember that Russian soldier who was captured by islamic Chechen terrorists, and on video, a big hairy fat bastard was using him to show others how to behead prisoners? stabbing him in the neck over and over? He tried that. They found him a far bit away from where the video was recorded, tortured before his end.

These insane barbarians are not forgiving. The fear their captives must feel would be enough to send anyone into shock. I just can't imagine such brutality, and to be honest, that some people can enact such atrocity on another human being, scares crap out of me.

And we're importing the disease en masse.....

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: silo13
... I’m not hearing anything about it in MSM and nothing here on ATS. ... Why are we not hearing about this? I mean, what the hell is going on? ... So freaking awful. And I’m ignorant to why ‘someone’ isn’t stopping this? ...

It's brown people. No advertising dollars in that, man.

Funny, we hear of plenty of things involving "brown people" but when it comes to extremist islam, not so much.

Nice try though.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

It is, indeed, a disease.

Hence my comment about lilly Allen and Katy Perry.
We are NOT all the same.
The dumb, second rate, idiot celebrities need to go and see how some people choose to live before opening their ugly, selfish mouths to attack people who do not want this in their countries.

Hugs and candles are not going to change these types of people.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Yea, two years old, I know. I have seen more recent articles I cant find now about the French presence in the area. The French are activily deployed in Chad and they have an airbase there supported by their troops in the Central African Republic. Chad is part of the French African colonies known as French Equitorial Africa.

The French are actvily supporting the Chad military in protecting its border with Nigeria against Boko Haram insurgents who, last year I believe attempted to invade Chad. The French/Chad military beat them back into Nigeria. France would support Nigeria, but have long complained the Nigerian military isnt participating in the effort.

Nigeria is a former British colony and therefore France doesnt have the cultural or diplomatic ties with Nigeria to warrant French military incursion into Nigeria in pursuit of Boko Haram fighters, particularly in the absence of any NIgerian military support.

Nigeria is a basket case.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Sorry, double post
edit on 20-6-2017 by TonyS because: DBLE post

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

... I’m not hearing anything about it in MSM and nothing here on ATS. ... Why are we not hearing about this? I mean, what the hell is going on? ... So freaking awful. And I’m ignorant to why ‘someone’ isn’t stopping this? ...

It's brown people. No advertising dollars in that, man.

Actually, it's black people. Just because they are Islamists, doesn't automatically make them 'Brown'. You might want to look into the geographical location of Nigeria.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

This woke me up more than my coffee that I don't drink.

You're right, and it amazes me others can't see anything but rainbows and unicorns when it comes to housing the refugees. Refugees my arse.

Your account of the Russian dude is chilling.

peace

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Yea, two years old, I know. I have seen more recent articles I cant find now about the French presence in the area. The French are activily deployed in Chad and they have an airbase there supported by their troops in the Central African Republic. Chad is part of the French African colonies known as French Equitorial Africa.

The French are actvily supporting the Chad military in protecting its border with Nigeria against Boko Haram insurgents who, last year I believe attempted to invade Chad. The French/Chad military beat them back into Nigeria. France would support Nigeria, but have long complained the Nigerian military isnt participating in the effort.

Nigeria is a former British colony and therefore France doesnt have the cultural or diplomatic ties with Nigeria to warrant French military incursion into Nigeria in pursuit of Boko Haram fighters, particularly in the absence of any NIgerian military support.

Nigeria is a basket case.

I still appreciate the info - and you answered my question as to why the French are not doing more.

It's becoming clearer.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

This woke me up more than my coffee that I don't drink.

You're right, and it amazes me others can't see anything but rainbows and unicorns when it comes to housing the refugees. Refugees my arse.

Your account of the Russian dude is chilling.

peace

And to even suggest that you do not want these people here.

You are called a racist, bigot and told you have no heart.

It's that type of ignorant uninformed crazyness I do not understand.

Until, this religion of cavemen is brought under control.

We must not let a single one of these people into America.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

And to even suggest that you do not want these people here. You are called a racist, bigot and told you have no heart. It's that type of ignorant uninformed crazyness I do not understand. Until, this religion of cavemen is brought under control. We must not let a single one of these people into America.

Yep. Pretty much just tell people who want Islamic refugees in the USA to house and feed them themselves first.

I don't understand how people can't understand 'they' have one goal. To overtake the world in any way they can do it. Radicals and non-radicals alike. (Though I don't think there's such a thing as non-radical actually).

peace

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Hey! here we are again!

100 more school girls kidnapped.

How the F does that happen, AGAIN!?

HOW MANY SCHOOL GIRLS DO THEY HAVE?!

JFC?!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Hey! here we are again!