It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boko Haram Mass Execution - June 2017

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I waited two days wondering if I should post this at all, but I cannot help but think that because Boko Haram is working in Africa – the “West” doesn’t really care.
This clip shows them beheading prisoners, one by one. If you cannot watch this, I can understand – but the message needs to be sent out!
It is clear that Boko Haram is a group that needs eradication – will the world wake up?

I also had a debate whether to post about this atrocity but I’m not hearing anything about it in MSM and nothing here on ATS.

I’m hoping someone 'out there' will be kind enough to fill me in on why this is happening. I’m not asking to be spoon fed, just pointed in the right direction.

Why are we not hearing about this? I mean, what the hell is going on?

You Tube took down the video. Live leak has it and there is a uncensored video at the linkbut I’m warning you in the strongest possible language:

WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!
Boko Haram mass executions

So freaking awful. And I’m ignorant to why ‘someone’ isn’t stopping this?

What is goin on in Boko Haram?

peace

edit on 3958Monday201713 by silo13 because: spelling

edit on 6.19.2017 by Kandinsky because: Fixed typo

edit on Mon Jun 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: moved link and warning next to each other. removed repeat of link

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Here's a quote off the Live Leak video.
WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!

We received shocking video of soldiers in Nigeria’s northeast, along with Civilian-JTF slaughtering arrested Boko Haram suspects in a summarily execution. We believe these terrorists were caught in the act of terror. The tall individual who comes to slaughter a terrorist goes by the name, ‘Dogo,’ and is a Civilian-JTF member our sources are very familiar with.

We refuse to make a judgment on this video because it is not our calling. We however do understand the perplexities of the asymmetrical war and the complications of the Nigerian security department in terms of transporting, accommodating and processing justice for terrorists; who almost always end up escaping.

We do hope and believe that the Nigerian soldiers have been instructed on and authorized to carry out expedient on field trials as this is certainly necessary in this perplexin

There's text in this video (where the original there was not) but I honestly can't watch it to read what the text says.

If anyone has the stomach to watch this and reply here as to what the text says?

Edit to Add: So this guy ‘Dogo,’ and is a Civilian-JTF members are the ones I should be researching I would guess?

All I can hope and pray is with the submissiveness these men go to slaughter like willing cattle? They're on drugs. Lots and lots of drugs.

peace

edit on 3804Monday201713 by silo13 because: see above

edit on Mon Jun 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: added warning

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Don't propogate these violent images. Once you see such things you can never unsee them.

Those of us who were young and stupid during the early 2000's of the internet have seen enough regrettable content to fill many many lifetimes...

Please don't.
edit on 19-6-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

I agree completely - on the other hand WHY is this happening, NO ONE is covering it - and why (it seems) NO ONE is doing anything about it?

I don't want those pictures stuck in people's minds either - but on the other hand what about those men who died like dumb cows? Isn't there something to be said for not letting their death go unnoticed by the world?

Or a truth in the screaming out "WAKE THE HELL UP" to the Western World?

peace

edit on 1609Monday201713 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Africa is not endowed with the mighty black gold, oil; why would the West give 2 squirts of piss about atrocities committed there.
second, 'the West' can't really profit from arms sales to African governments (which would mysteriously end up in the hand of terrorists or rebels).
no African nation can purchase scores of jet fighters from the US days after the POTUS label them a terrorist state ( Qatar)

edit on 19-6-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

cows are not dumb

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
www.bbc.com...

Attached is a summary of who the Boko Haram are. It's my opinion that the civilized world is allowing this to happen to reduce the population in Africa. Letting them kill off each other to allow for easier control once the West is ready to move in and take over.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
LookingForABetterLife - thank you for the information.

Who are Nigeria's Boko Haram Islamist group?

www.bbc.com...

Nigeria's militant Islamist group Boko Haram - which has caused havoc in Africa's most populous country through a wave of bombings, assassinations and abductions - is fighting to overthrow the government and create an Islamic state.

Back to the Islamic State take over(s).

Boko Haram promotes a version of Islam which makes it "haram", or forbidden, for Muslims to take part in any political or social activity associated with Western society.

This includes voting in elections, wearing shirts and trousers or receiving a secular education.

Boko Haram regards the Nigerian state as being run by non-believers, regardless of whether the president is Muslim or not - and it has extended its military campaign by targeting neighboring states.

Boko originally meant fake but came to signify Western education, while haram means forbidden.

Thank you again LookingForABetterLife.

peace

edit on 2825Monday201713 by silo13 because: added info

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle

cows are not dumb

Not all, but some are as dumb as stumps. Those went right off to the auction barn.

Point is - as you well know - are they brainwashed? Drugged? Obviously they're submissive.

peace
edit on 3026Monday201713 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I did not watch the video, just read the comments, I presume there is no oil to speak of? so no need to intervene.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

What is goin on in Boko Haram?

No peace

Human Virus

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13 this group of Islam is about 1500 years behind modern thought ability, they really are brainwashed, and feel that all of their lives of indoctrination will pay off in 72 virgins. They are betting their lives that the grand palace is waiting for them and the pack of babes. This is why they look so submissive (the translation of islam). This is payback for all of the things book did in the last few years and they are getting the punishment they used on others especially women. so essentially, it is one backward group leveling the field of another backward group. Muslims do not evolve, they do not take their eyes off the prize of domination and submission, it is instilled in them from birth, but in reality, they never really grow up....been stagnant for a very long time....

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: silo13 this group of Islam is about 1500 years behind modern thought ability, they really are brainwashed, and feel that all of their lives of indoctrination will pay off in 72 virgins. They are betting their lives that the grand palace is waiting for them and the pack of babes. This is why they look so submissive (the translation of islam). This is payback for all of the things book did in the last few years and they are getting the punishment they used on others especially women. so essentially, it is one backward group leveling the field of another backward group. Muslims do not evolve, they do not take their eyes off the prize of domination and submission, it is instilled in them from birth, but in reality, they never really grow up....been stagnant for a very long time....

Thanks for the insight - this is what I wasn in hope's for.

I'm learning a lot this morning I wish I never knew.

peace

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So why aren't African Govts stepping up to deal with them?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Exactly what I'm trying to find out.

If you do - please let us know.

Trying to gleam everything I can at the moment.

Boko Haram is the deadliest terror group in the world.

peace

edit on 2613Monday201713 by silo13 because: added video

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

you just presume they're not to make moot point?

if fighting terrorists was as easy as 'stepping Up' . then the US would have a better track record domestic and abroad...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13 All throughout adjusted human history innocents have felt the same horror as those most guilty. Genocide, mass murders, throwing them to the lions, beheadings, etc, etc. Mankind with the help of whichever god you worship has done many terrible and horrific things or convinced someone to do this bidding. The evolution of the human mind is non existent without some freedoms, they assist in the evolution process. Problem is some religions will throw you off a tall building of you wish to stray even a small little bit from their very, very old society box...the horrors will not stop, its the concept..........

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

Some people will not face up to those facts.
Whenever things like this come up, I have to admit, I wish I could sit a few people down and make them watch.
We have a very safe, cozy lifestyle in the west and don't have to confront the reality of what some are capable of or how their beliefs shape the world we live in.

I'm guessing that it looks pretty casual and nothing at all like the movies?
Its easy to turn away and pretend we are all the same but we are not. I couldn't bring myself to do it and I'm sure plenty of others couldn't . This is what drives me nuts with the Katy Perry's and Lily Allen's of this world.

It is pure fantasy that opening the borders and hugging people will change them but it will not.
I'm very grateful for my comfortable, safe lifestyle and don't want to swap it for one where these things are commonplace.
While I'm fairly confident that Boko Haram terrorists are getting what they deserve, its not a pleasant, triumphant feeling. Just a reminder that the world can be a grim, dark, brutal place.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

you just presume they're not to make moot point?

if fighting terrorists was as easy as 'stepping Up' . then the US would have a better track record domestic and abroad...

Well, we're not seeing mass kidnappings or beheadings here.

Unless you think that's a bit much to ask from a government?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Those people they were getting to go for execution, got up and walked there and laid down. If they know they are going to die, why not attack those people, one could easily grab a gun when walking up while the others distract the soldiers. I would grab a gun off one of those guys and shoot as many of the soldiers as I could before I died, no difference, you are going to die anyway. If you do not succeed in getting the gun, maybe pulling the soldiers into the line of fire would at least kill one of them, there were a lot of people lined up there. If I was going to die, I would not sit there idly. Maybe they doped these guys up though.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join