It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 more areas in Sweden added to list of so-called 'no-go zones’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
In September of 2015 I started a thread called "Germany in a State of Siege". In it I said, among other things:

The alleged refugees are not what they appear to be. Many are economic opportunists who are seeking the good life at Germany's expense. And its not just a chance at a better life they bring. They are bringing their violence and disrespect for the west along with them, all hidden behind false documents and refugee status.

It is happening right now, on our watch. And there is no one else to blame. They do NOT assimilate. They enter and force change in the local social system to accommodate their culture, not the other way around.

Liberals here jumped on that and the attacks were relentless. They used every excuse they could think of. They called me names and accused me of all kinds of things. They tried every typical liberal method they could think of including making the bad guys look like the victims and making the victims into the bad guys.

And today it looks like what I said was spot-on.

Score one for conservative truth.

So sweden is burning am i right, nope, yea for more fake conservative outrage.

Twist and shout all you want...

The truth is that conservatives saw this for what it was two years ago and even now, with two years of evidence supporting it, liberals still don't get it.

Argue hard enough for your limitations and you get to keep them.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

In September of 2015 I started a thread called "Germany in a State of Siege". In it I said, among other things:

The alleged refugees are not what they appear to be. Many are economic opportunists who are seeking the good life at Germany's expense. And its not just a chance at a better life they bring. They are bringing their violence and disrespect for the west along with them, all hidden behind false documents and refugee status.

It is happening right now, on our watch. And there is no one else to blame. They do NOT assimilate. They enter and force change in the local social system to accommodate their culture, not the other way around.

Liberals here jumped on that and the attacks were relentless. They used every excuse they could think of. They called me names and accused me of all kinds of things. They tried every typical liberal method they could think of including making the bad guys look like the victims and making the victims into the bad guys.

The truth is that conservatives saw this for what it was two years ago and even now, with two years of evidence supporting it, liberals still don't get it.

You claim that sweden is done, do you have an eta, because id love to know when the so call conservatives will save the world from those evil liberals.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
nvm poster not worth it.
edit on 13-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Why are you using a russian propaganda news media to try to paint immigrants in a bad way, its also funny that after the no go zones in england and france where debunked, now its sweden.

Yea doubling down on stupid.

Europe lived through the black plague, the inquisition, Genghis khan, ww1 and ww2, but yea its the end of europe this time, tell you what go for a vacation in europe, you might learn something.

Have you been in any of the areas RT calls no go zones in Sweden? All of them? Any of them?

If your answer is no, your opinion is on the same level as RT's pretty much...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

Why are you using a russian propaganda news media to try to paint immigrants in a bad way, its also funny that after the no go zones in england and france where debunked, now its sweden.

Yea doubling down on stupid.

Europe lived through the black plague, the inquisition, Genghis khan, ww1 and ww2, but yea its the end of europe this time, tell you what go for a vacation in europe, you might learn something.

Have you been in any of the areas RT calls no go zones in Sweden? All of them? Any of them?

If your answer is no, your opinion is on the same level as RT's pretty much...

Lol, so because i dont believe recycled propaganda, and because every time these stories are posted they get debunked i cant call you guys out.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh and by your logic i am wrong and so is RT, so what is it, am i wrong or right?
edit on 13-6-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

if they the same as the UK no zones then they don't exist. Other than in the fear mongering media.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

You claim that sweden is done, do you have an eta, because id love to know when the so call conservatives will save the world from those evil liberals.

First, I didn't say Sweden is 'done'. Second, why are you waiting for conservatives to save the day? It sounds like you are admitting liberals cant get the job done. :-)

And, to be honest, I think the liberals have screwed things up soooo badly that no one can fix it now. The paints have been mixed, so to speak, and we are looking at a new and unpleasant color. Separating them now is nearly impossible. I think the best we can hope for is reducing the negative impacts to a minimum and hoping that these wonderful European countries can salvage at least a little of their former luster.

Its like the old joke, "How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb? Only one, but the light bulb has to want to change..."

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

First, I didn't say Sweden is 'done'. Second, why are you waiting for conservatives to save the day? It sounds like you are admitting liberals cant get the job done. :-)

And, to be honest, I think the liberals have screwed things up soooo badly that no one can fix it now. The paints have been mixed, so to speak, and we are looking at a new and unpleasant color. Separating them now is nearly impossible. I think the best we can hope for is reducing the negative impacts to a minimum and hoping that these wonderful European countries can salvage at least a little of their former luster.

Its like the old joke, "How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb? Only one, but the light bulb has to want to change..."

You claim the conservative know whats happening, so thats on you, oh and i like liberals and conservatives about the same, not so much.

So we can go in circles all night long, your still wrong and i cant help you with that.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
Mix # and cream together and you just end up with #ty cream.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I think personal anecdotes from people living in any given situation will tell you more truth than Any media outlet,whether Russian,CNN or any other.

I know people in japan, does not make me an expert.

I don't think anyone here would mistake you as an expert on anything

link   

your still wrong and i cant help you with that.

Source for you assuredness ?

other then just your opinion...if at all possible.

link   

I have to disagree.While knowing people in Japan does of course not make one an expert on everything Japanese,if a Japanese person speaks of their experiences in their country re any given issue,why would it not be considered a valid observation?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 13-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Oh and by your logic i am wrong and so is RT, so what is it, am i wrong or right?

From my view neither of you wrong or right. I haven't been in Sweden, so I don't know.

That being said I do pay more attention to the so called 'propaganda' than liberal senseless cry outs from a far continent.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

You claim the conservative know whats happening, so thats on you, oh and i like liberals and conservatives about the same, not so much.

So we can go in circles all night long, your still wrong and i cant help you with that.

That was a really weak response. Yeah, we saw what was happening, but liberals were in charge at the time, so no, it is not on us. This belongs entirely to liberals. We shouted our warnings and were shouted down in return. You own this. There is no circle. That is just you getting caught in your own spin of the facts... Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!! And around we go....

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
RT isn't a reliable source for this sort of thing anymore. They've been caught making stuff up about alleged 'no go' zones before.

If you can find more reliable source, it might be more credible.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

They've been caught making stuff up about alleged 'no go' zones before.

I doubt that...but please do point the way if there is some info.

So how was it...."debunked" previously ? Some other media outlet came along and said...it's not so ? Or the police chief in question gave an interview and denied it ?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I don't know if they were making stuff up about no go zones or if they were just ahead of the game identifying them before others were willing to apply that label. One side of the fence seems very unwilling to call it what it is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join