It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Cornell murdered?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams

Interesting, someone made a post about Chris being murdered.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

VINCE FOSTER, MENA, AND COCAINE

According to his wife, security operative Jerry Parks delivered large sums of money from Mena airport to Vince Foster at a K-Mart parking lot. Mrs. Parks discovered this when she opens her car trunk one day and finds so much cash that she has to sit on the trunk to close it again. She asks her husband whether he is dealing drugs, and he allegedly explains that Foster paid him $1,000 for each trip he took to Mena. Parks said he didn’t “know what they were doing, and he didn’t care to know. He told me to forget what I’d seen.”. Later Evans-Pritchard will write, “Foster was using him as a kind of operative to collect sensitive information on things and do sensitive jobs. Some of this appears to have been done on behalf of Hillary Clinton. Foster told him that Hillary wanted it done.

Foster was later found dead from an apparent suicide.

Hmmmm

Keep on keeping up the good fight.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Hope this is true..

The suicide angle is too saddening

..and Dam you Hillary...now sh#t's personal

hope he was murdered instead?

# not me

if he did kill himself at least he made the choice himself.
if he was murdered someone else made it for him

pretty warped my friend

Ok..

I like to imagine that he was in fact living a happy life before he passed.. that he had in fact overcome his depression/problems..

Romantic dreams, I know....warped

think it all you want. it wasnt it true.
we all know he battled with addiction and depression

you said you hope he was murdered...thats twisted as #

choosing to end your life is a better deal than someone choosing it for you

and about the elastic band and his height. nothing strange about that either. if you take a 6 foot band and tie it in half then you have a 3 foot band that is a hell of a lot stronger and wont stretch as much. just cause you read elastic band does not mean it was crazy long.

they said no illegal drugs in his system. does not mean he wasnt eating a gang of ativan.

seems logical to me he killed himself.

Where did I say I hoped he was murdered? nice twisted fuc kery

And choosing the narrative that he was so emotionally broken that he killed himself is just as twisted as anything you assumed of me...

Do you have proof of what happened? Do you know what his mental state was like months/days before his death?

Ill accept being twisted if you can..

No, no one does, except for Chris.

That's why threads like this are so utterly pathetic. To use a mans suicide to push a baseless conspiracy theory that the Clinton's murdered him.... offering absolutely NO, ZERO, NEIN, ZILCH, NADA evidence - but still passing it off as some sort of covert conspiracy that's been unearthed?

Yeah, some of you people are truly twisted.

ETA: you know what's even worse? After dredging Chris through the mud to appease some sort of sick Clinton-did-it fetish, none of the usual suspects will come in to admit they were wrong or apologize for spreading disinformation about a rock and roll legend.

"The ribs are the smoking gun," man, ATS in it the gutter.
edit on 11-6-2017 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Whether it was a murder conspiracy, a suicide, or an overdose, it was a tragic loss of a great human being. He was an amazingly talented songwriter and musician.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Where did I say I hoped he was murdered? nice twisted fuc kery

And choosing the narrative that he was so emotionally broken that he killed himself is just as twisted as anything you assumed of me...

Do you have proof of what happened? Do you know what his mental state was like months/days before his death?

Ill accept being twisted if you can..

bull#. you said it. you know you said it

the thread is called chris cornell murdered?
your first post in this thread says

Hope this is true.. The suicide angle is too saddening ..and Dam you Hillary...now sh#t's personal

so yeah. you said it...

why you denying it?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Someone liked Soundgarden a little too much...

I didn't say they ARE. I said COULD BE. Nobody's "pushing disinformation" you give me far too much credit sir or madam. I saw an interesting article and brought it to an appropriate forum to discuss. Personally, I don't think it's really true. But that's why I'm here. To discuss it with people.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
tucket, you said to show you where you said it and i did

so whats up

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
"Nothing seems to kill me, no matter how hard I try."
"Nothing can do me in before I do it myself."
"Burrow down and blow up the outside world."
Such a loss.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6

How did we miss that...?
We got so distracted defending ourselves against PG deniers that little fact slipped through the cracks..

This pretty much sums up PG. Perfectly.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I despise this response to any thread, regardless of how outlandish the subject may be... The majority of places that you go on the Internet, you have to play by that rule, this place is supposed to be different... It's like you're trying to shut down discussion.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

This is the single dumbest thread i have ever seen on this site, which is really saying something. He had struggled with depression his whole life. He made numerous comments in the days leading up to his death that he was struggling with depression and seeking a way out. His own wife said he had been struggling with his depression, and that his new anti-anxiety meds pushed him over the edge. And in spite of this blatant, overwhelming evidence that he willfully committed suicide.... you want to give credence to the idea that he may have been murdered by the Clintons. Something for which there is literally ZERO evidence, and ZERO reason to even acknowledge such an idiotic premise. You have to be willfully dumb to even consider this. Honest to goodness....
Once again, questioning things and official stories is one thing; blindly believing every idiotic conspiracy theory you hear, or completely throwing logic out of the window, or ignoring mountains of evidence, or giving credence to blatantly stupid theories..
those are quite another thing altogether. It's downright embarrassing that any thinking person would gibe bollocks like this a second thought, or seek to lend it even the tiniest shred of credibility. Embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

hope he was murdered instead?

Yes, moron. There is alot of information out there about what his mental state was like in the days leading up to his OBVIOUS suicide. And it wasn't good. Just because your completely ignorant of information does not mean that it doesn't exist. Maybe you should try reading about something before posting stupid stuff about it online and arguing with and inulting people who actually DO know what they're talking about and who have taken the time to read the information.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: CaptainBeno

It's called partial suspension hanging.

Robbin Williams is supposed to have done it that way from a doorknob, he wasn't as tall as Chris but a doorknob?

Any masters at play are laughing in the public's face with that one
edit on 6/12/2017 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Could be but then we would have to believe all the deaths due to partial suspension hanging, like those due to erotic asphyxia that went to far, are murders. That would be a whole lot of rabbit holes to go down into.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This thread sucks.

Yes, I have been a fan since his sup pop days when we would see them play at the Offramp and Central Tabern. I've shared a couple of pints with Kim Thayil over on Bainbridge years back and enjoyed them live a half dozen times.

I find this nonsense to be in extremely bad taste clutching at nonsense that belies the emotional maturity of anybody feeding into it.

Just let it drop please, at least until those of us grounded in reality can process this terrible thing without some clueless kid spamming idiocy.

Thank you in advance for taking a second to rethink posting this crap.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Could be, but considering Chris had been a junky for many years, been to rehab many times and still couldn't kick.
Perhaps the obvious has a little more weight than being killed by tHe Clintons.

According to every interview and snippet of news I ever read about Chris (and I read everything as I'm a massive fan), he'd been clean for 14 years. No drugs (asides from prescription ones) and no alcohol. Toxicology reports after his death support that.

Once he met his wife and got married, around the time he started out with Audioslave, he cleaned up his act a lot and turned his life around. A few people at Elton John's 70th birthday - which he attended earlier this year - even remarked how he lifted a wine glass for the toast but never drunk any.

With that said, I'm not yet convinced this is murder. Whilst Chris had previously been pretty open about his depression earlier in life, he seemed to have settled into a relaxed and happy place with his family. He was fairly prevalent on social media, and the vast majority of his posts were upbeat, mentioning his love for his family, and photos were similar. That doesn't mean though that he still wasn't prone to depressive thoughts, or periods of blackness.

Personally, I think it was a suicide but it was completely unplanned, and most likely done on impulse - maybe triggered by the extra Ativan he took and a slip into a depressive and compulsive state over a short time period. Hence the lack of suicide note and general behaviour beforehand which suggested he was looking to the future.

It's been quite disheartening to see some of the 'fans' (and I used that word loosely) who are convinced his wife was somehow involved in his death, and have been posting vile comments towards her and her mother on social media. Whilst the mother is a bit of a loose cannon on Twitter, she's always been that way and that certainly doesn't excuse the behaviour of some of these trolls. Talk of 'murder' is like ammunition to them. Some of them were even posting pictures of his daughter and questioning her parentage, but remain completely self-righteous in their twisted belief that they're revealing the truth. It's vile, abhorrent and groundless behaviour towards a grieving family.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Might it be easier from now on if we assume every death on the planet is actually another Clinton murder, and you could start threads for the few exceptions that may not be down to them? We'd have less threads that way.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

I'm sure we would have to relegate a few to the Bush family if
it makes you feel any better.

Of course we need to avoid any thread drift.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Suicide? They might as well say a witch put a hex on him and he died as a result of black magic.

Too heavy handed. This is all adding up in pitch forks.

edit on 6 12 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: StookieWilliams
www.neonnettle.com...

This is what ATS is all about, or at least it used to be. I remember the good old days on here where you weren't ridiculed by most members for presenting alternative opinions or sources.

I remember those days that's what brought me to ATS then after years of hibernation I came back and it's definitely taken a turn for the worse.Too bad listening or in this case reading alternative opinions and being open minded isn't what's trendy now days.
Now days everyone seems to want to bash and ridicule those that have different views than everyone else.

Silent Stigma

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join