It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Cornell murdered?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

It's called partial suspension hanging.

Robbin Williams is supposed to have done it that way from a doorknob, he wasn't as tall as Chris but a doorknob?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Hope this is true..

The suicide angle is too saddening

..and Dam you Hillary...now sh#t's personal

hope he was murdered instead?

# not me

if he did kill himself at least he made the choice himself.
if he was murdered someone else made it for him

pretty warped my friend

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thats a good point. Its not impossible. Though one has to be more motivated Id think? And the ribs seem extensive for cpr, though not impossible. I wonder if there appears to be any impact trauma on the skin.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Musculoskeletal System: All of the muscles and axial skeleton were free of any significant abnormalities.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

That was my point about the coroner identifying those injuries. I mean a baseball bat to the ribs would leave different types of marks than someone doing CPR.

Then there is the possibility that the coroner is bought and paid for but then why even mention the broken ribs.

Murder is a possibility but I also don't think it would have been for the reasons in the OP.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Never thought I'd be talking about Chris Cornell's prostate but did you notice the part about multiple nodules up to 1.5 cm in size in the report you linked? That might have something to do with the state of mind.

The prostate gland hadmultiple, up to 1.5 centimeters, centrally-located, tan, well-circumscribed nodules.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: xuenchen

Mrs. Parks discovered this when she opens her car trunk one day and finds so much cash that she has to sit on the trunk to close it again.

That's where I gotta call BS. Muling is dangerous enough all by itself, you DO NOT leave large amounts of cash around, much less pack the trunk of your car full. The car could be stolen, you can have an accident or get pulled over and some over zealous cop wants to search your car....You get it and Get Rid Of It and above all else, You Stay With The Load. You don't let your wife take it shopping.

Excellent point. But then again, no ones saying he was a particularly SMART mule. Being the white collar type that he was, he could've just been in over his head and not realized how bad he was messing up. Or maybe his government position gave him a false sense of ego and he was being too confident.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Never thought I'd be talking about Chris Cornell's prostate but did you notice the part about multiple nodules up to 1.5 cm in size in the report you linked? That might have something to do with the state of mind.

The prostate gland hadmultiple, up to 1.5 centimeters, centrally-located, tan, well-circumscribed nodules.

Is that unusual for a man of his age with some prostate issues?

Alien implant mind control. Yeah.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
Occam's Razor is the reasoning behind why many a horrible and "absurd" thing happen, and then are never revealed.

Because they are never suspected of occurring, or knee-jerkedly rejected to be considered.

Convince people that "What USUALLY occurs"... "ALWAYS occurs", and you've set the stage for evil and injustice to run rampant without check.

When The Puppeteers in our Plato's Cave spellbind you with what's reality, the average individual in the captive audience will rebuke "absurdity" for fear of peer ostricization.

How cowardly we've unknowingly become.

The world is ripe with hideous events and convoluted social occurrences.

Who are we, to instantly reject any potential reality?

Screw Occam's Razor.
Try some Occam's ROGAINE!

"They're betting that you won't care"

edit on 6/10/2017 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Just a few things that stood out to me.

Chris was a tall guy. 6' 3" How did he hang himself on a door frame?

Chris had multiple broken ribs (9 IN FACT) when found.

He left the gig and died by hanging in his Hotel Room all in the space of an hour?

During that time He had made a call about needing his computer fixed?

During a call to Chris, Vicky (His wife) said he was incoherent and rambling yet no illegal drugs in his body?

Along with A LOT of evidence to suggest foul play on the behalf of his body guard (Who has previous) something is definitely going on.

A simple leave the concert, go home, call your wife, organise your computer to be fixed, get high and hang yourself from a door all within an hour does not match the evidence.

Just to play the devils advocate here:

1.) To be fair, we'd need the exact dimensions of the doorway to infer anything from this. My friend is 6'3" and doesn't have to duck at all when walking about in my house.

2.) The damage to the ribs could be the smoking gun here

3.) Depending on the Distance of his hotel I don't see why this isn't feasible

4.) Calling the IT guy may have been so someone could find his body relatively quickly. That way his body didn't rot in a strange hotel room and he could have some dignity in death but called I T services rather than explicitly stating a suicide so they wouldn't rush giving himself time to die.

5.) True, no ILLEGAL substances but he did openly state to his wife that he had taken extra medication. I think it was antidepressants.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

Musculoskeletal System: All of the muscles and axial skeleton were free of any significant abnormalities.

www.scribd.com...

Some of this group had broken bones and terrible internal injuries but, strangely, no external wounds, not even scratches on the skin.

I couldnt help but be reminded of the russian hiking expedition that was killed under unusual circumstances.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hmmm... All I can sit here and think is what a crummy body guard. I would think a body guard would be paying attention to who was coming and going considering the time frame. Knowing your boss is still up and waiting for someone to fix his pc. How could someone have gotten past him? To get nine cracked ribs, seems to me there had to be some sort of commotion going on. Why didn't the body guard hear that?

I'm just having a hard time getting past this point to begin with. Did they have connection rooms? That could explain doors locked from the inside. Easy enough to lock a bedroom door behind you when leaving. Not so sure what was actually locked as far as the front door to the room. I know most hotels I've stayed at though lock automatically unless you make a point of unlocking it.

So yeah, the whole body guard thing is what is bugging me first off. Doesn't seem he was very attentive now does it?
edit on 6/10/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Actually, I suspect the bodyguard. If there was foul play, hed be the first person to give a hard look at.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Nodules don't always mean cancer but they can be.

Someone with a history of depression, maybe got bad news from the doctor, supposedly complained to his wife about blowing his voice and 200ng/ml of atrivan and the butalbital (a barbiturate) makes suicide not sound so out there.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Tucket
Hope this is true..

The suicide angle is too saddening

..and Dam you Hillary...now sh#t's personal

hope he was murdered instead?

# not me

if he did kill himself at least he made the choice himself.
if he was murdered someone else made it for him

pretty warped my friend

Ok..

I like to imagine that he was in fact living a happy life before he passed.. that he had in fact overcome his depression/problems..

Romantic dreams, I know....warped

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams
4.) Calling the IT guy may have been so someone could find his body relatively quickly. That way his body didn't rot in a strange hotel room and he could have some dignity in death but called I T services rather than explicitly stating a suicide so they wouldn't rush giving himself time to die.

The bodyguard is the guy that helped him with the computer then gave him 2 ativan and said goodnight.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Then there is the possibility that the coroner is bought and paid for but then why even mention the broken ribs.

Because if it was blatantly left out that would raise lots of suspicion but if it is vaguely alluded to (ribs are broken but no cause listed) the Laymen (you or me with no medical background) can't tell the difference so whatever the coroner says goes as far as the cause of the rib damage
edit on 10-6-2017 by StookieWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams

Suspicion from who, about what?
edit on 10-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I read the broken ribs were due to resuscitation efforts..I just don't know, a lot of broken ribs.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I read the broken ribs were due to resuscitation efforts..I just don't know, a lot of broken ribs.

More on that;
Fractured ribs were listed under EVIDENCE OF TREATMENT.

"Frequency and number of resuscitation related rib and sternum fractures are higher than generally considered"

Abstract

Results External cardiac massage caused SCI in 86% of males and in 91% of females; sternum fractures occurred in 59% of males and 79% of females, rib fractures in 77% of males and 85% of females and sternocostal separations in 33% of males and 12% of females. The average number of all SCI per person was thus almost the same in males and females: 10.95 vs. 10.96. The percentage of patients injured and the number of SCI increased with age. Changes in resuscitation guidelines were also identified as a factor contributing to the incidence and number of SCI. No adverse effect of the use of LUCAS was found.

Conclusion
It is generally considered that at least 1/3 of resuscitated patients sustain rib fractures and at least 1/5 sustains sternum fractures. However, our study showed that these injuries are much more frequent and that increased compression rate and depth cause more SCI. Since in the period 2011–2013 accompanying severe injuries occurred in only 1.85% of cases, the resuscitation technique has not yet jeopardised patient's safety, but further close monitoring is needed.

Source

I'd assume then it would be, in at least some cases, a higher rate of fracture damage in those worked on longer, less of a chance of resuscitation, and or in his case were not. Perhaps more pressure was used as time was short when he was found deceased.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join