It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KimDotCom Tweets "I knew Seth Rich and was involved in Wikileaks DNC Leak

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

The biggest reason not to make the evidence publicly available, from a lawyer perspective, is not worries of spoliation of the evidence, but having a legal team of hundreds of thousands working against you. In a case with political implications like this one, if he releases his information he would have half of America looking into ways to discredit the evidence. You NEVER do that, it would be an absolute nightmare to defend your evidence.

edit on 23-5-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Then you have taken an even more unreasonable position than I previously thought.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

He is not talking so much. He said he has evidence, he will cooperate with authorities, and he will not comment anymore.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I have no position on this.

I simply knew without a doubt that today would end up being a dud.

Because it always is. Always. Every time. Like clockwork.

Trust me, a major earth shattering news event like what people described would be welcomed by me just for the entertainment even.

But it never happens. Everything is always hyped up like the Dot.Com bubble then it bursts and that's all we get is a little pop.

From new year 2000 till now I can't even count the various End Times size events that were supposed to happen and the major scandals people promised. Zippo so far. Everything just keeps clomping along as craptastic as always.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Oh my hell, I think I found something I agree with you on. That's pretty earth shattering.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You still don't understand that today is not a dud. Kim Dotcom just officially announced his involvement and possession of evidence that Seth Rich was the WikiLeaks source. Its a bombshell. Just because you can't grasp the importance of this, doesn't mean it was a dud.

The only reason its not all over the mainstream media is because of the deep state's quickly and carefully executed terrorist attack to distract you from their corruption.
edit on 23-5-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Oh my hell, I think I found something I agree with you on. That's pretty earth shattering.

That's almost a little scary for me too.

Good kinda scary I guess though.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This is interesting. I hope that Seth Rich's family reads it:

Someone Is Lying To Seth Rich’s Family About Kim Dotcom

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

You still don't understand that today is not a dud. Kim Dotcom just officially announced his involvement and possession of evidence that Seth Rich was the WikiLeaks source. Its a bombshell. Just because you can't grasp the importance of this, doesn't mean it was a dud.

The only reason its not all over the mainstream media is because of the deep state's quickly and carefully executed terrorist attack to distract you from their corruption. Don't you even wonder how they found the identify of the suspect in 1 day?

Was that evidence released?

Also, can't get in to that "deep state" nonsense. It's the latest propaganda term being used by the brainwashed.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

But that isn't news. Not new news anyway. That was already known. That's why today was going to be the big reveal.

Everyone already knew he was involved with Seth and he was the leak. Because he already said all that.

People have been talking about that for the last week already.

Today was supposed to be the real juicy stuff. At least that's what I thought was supposed to happen. He said all that other stuff already multiple times.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
KDC was scheduled to be on Hannity tonight...but Hannity producers received a letter from Aaron Rich...telling him he had been informed (by someone) that KDC was untrustworthy and pleading to Hannity producers to not air tonight's interview.

Hannity producers respected Mr. Rich's wishes and cancelled the interview.
KDC retweeted about it tonight: twitter.com...

Story and letter posted here:

SOMEONE IS LYING TO SETH RICH’S FAMILY ABOUT KIM DOTCOM

contraspin.co.nz...
edit on 23-5-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So they backed-out?

Imagine that.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What a shocker eh??

I just can't believe it.

Oh wait, ya, I totally believe it.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Thankfully no evidence was released in an uncontrolled fashion. Looks like it will be a professional controlled release for maximum damage.

Are you kidding with your deep state comment? How old are you, 12?

The shadow government, AKA TPTB, AKA the deep state, AKA the intelligence community, AKA the elite is not some "latest propaganda term"... They have been pulling the strings for decades now, and they are getting sloppy, and might have royally messed up this year. Go back to sleep.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

What a shocker eh??

I just can't believe it.

Oh wait, ya, I totally believe it.

It appears people were "stroked".

Or perhaps they were trolled for web hits/tv views.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
KDC was scheduled to be on Hannity tonight...but Hannity producers received a letter from Aaron Rich...telling him he had been informed (by someone) that KDC was untrustworthy and pleading to Hannity producers to not air tonight's interview.

Hannity producers respected Mr. Rich's wishes and cancelled the interview.
KDC retweeted about it tonight: twitter.com...

Story and letter posted here:

SOMEONE IS LYING TO SETH RICH’S FAMILY ABOUT KIM DOTCOM

contraspin.co.nz...

ATS Seriously???

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Thankfully no evidence was released in an uncontrolled fashion. Looks like it will be a professional controlled release for maximum damage.

Or they have nothing to release. Looks like many of you were trolled.

Sorry to hear that.

Are you kidding with your deep state comment? How old are you, 12?

I like to pay attention to what people say and the language they use. Deep State is one of the latest terms people like to use when describing the reason why their assertions come up short.

It's a conspiratorial term used by the intellectually lazy.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I bet there was more to it than that. Legally... They probably hinted and slander or defamation lawsuits.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You are the troll here. Go away before I spray some troll-be-gone. - Anon
edit on 24-5-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

I bet there was more to it than that. Legally... They probably hinted and slander or defamation lawsuits.

That means they were about to say things that were untrue and unprovable.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join