It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Muslim this is what I feel about the migrant crisis in Europe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Is it really racist to try to keep a bunch of inbred third worlders out of polite European society.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It's not a solution, it's a fear driven irrational idea based on categorising and separating people. It's naive because people will assimilate no matter how much you try to stop them.

The very idea that a society should be forged on the basis of what someone 'believes' God's (whatever that is) intentions were, is moronic, and that's being nice.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
What about people like me that are mixed race. I'm half black half white. Does that mean i get to travel to two continents ? Or can i have my own land with other mixed races?

Muslims aren't a race.

They are followers of a religion that people read out of a book.

The west has long separated church and state.

The majority of the middle east still hasn't come out of the dark ages and live under theocracies.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

Thank you for being courageous and posting this post, I'm sure you are going to get a lot of hate for it. A few months ago and I would have been one of them but I'm finally starting to see that the "Muslim crisis" is part of an agenda, which points me towards Muslims being played just like Americans / Europeans are being played, and it makes me really angry.

If a person doesn't buy the official 9/11 story it calls into question any of the other stories they've been fed too, I think, and therefore calls into question this conflict between cultures as being what "they" say. I think there's enough BS that stinks on the Western side of the argument that we ought to sniff that out first before we even think about going across to the other side looking for war.

I think you're spot on that somebody benefits from the migrant crisis, all MSM pushes the same stories, won't cover anti-migrant stories, stays silent on certain things, etc. We do absolutely need to start following that money.

Thanks again for making your OP, I think these sorts of attempts at extending a bridge between people is how we all fight the people that want to have us all busy hating each other instead of them. Lack of info = assumptions and assumptions are usually much worse than reality, I've found.
edit on 15-4-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

There's only one race. The human race.

Nope. Wrong. Are you baiting people to start posting aggregate genetic differences between races? The genetic distance is comparable to many animals who have designated subspecies. skin pigmentation and other color differences are small beans in the genetic differences, they are the most visible ones though. You should start another topic if you want to start that debate.

As for the OP

If "Muslim" immigrants cause crime in Europe, blame the people who let them in.

Sure they are also to blame. In some ways we should be grateful. We finally have a Real Time example that cultures are NOT equal. I thank europe for giving us the example on how wrong multiculturalist are and how the tide has turned significantly against cultural destruction to cultural preservation.
Overall who causes the crime is the wrongdoer.
Your thoughts on the subject seem similar to the muslim teachings that women especially infidels deserve sexual assault if they dress in non-halal outfits, How dare she wear short shorts and a tanktop.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Globalism helps the Globalists, not The People. Limited immigration over time is fine, wide open borders with unfettered immigration is destructive. The Globalists are leading towards a race to the bottom, and immigration is one of their main weapons.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I am AGAINST open borders and mass immigration

Am I still a bad guy?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: WUNK22
'If "Muslim" immigrants cause crime in Europe, blame the people who let them in.'

Yeah, let's not blame the dirtbags committing those crimes!! Are you insane?? In the west traditional we believe in personal responsibility. The exception is in college campuses where they teach everything bad is someone else's fault. Maybe your US educated??

Doesent personal responsibility apply to politicians ?
Where is personal responsibility when hordes of right wing nutbags on ATS blame every Muslim from Indonesia to Albania for attrocities done by so called Isis ? Who is responsible for electing Bush twice ? Who is responsible for electing Blair ?

It doesn't take a microscope to see that Islam is not a religion of peace. They have been commiting acts of terrorism forever in the name of Allah, now they have replaced the word terrorist with freedom fighter. It is bull# to sit behind a screen blaming the US for turning scum into scum. They are what they are. I'm no islamaphobe. A phobia is an irrational fear of something. Islam is an evil religion that believes anyone not muslim should be killed..it's rational to fear Islam and to keep a watchful eye on muslims.

I spent years in those backward ass countries and I've seen what alot of you pretend to disbelieve. I've seen attrocities that no religion would ever condone. Sadly, Islam does. My experiences are firsthand, not something I read on a blog or saw on a newscast. No, not every Muslim is inherently evil but their religion is and if they fundamentally believe the teachings of Islam, they are fundamentally fighting a holy war against anyone that is not a muslim whether they've picked up arms yet or not. Period.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I am AGAINST open borders and mass immigration

Am I still a bad guy?

Using Occupy Democrats logic you most definitely are a white supremacist, and nazi sympathizer.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

They are not wrong about there only being one race.

From medicine to reproduction.

ALL the same.

There is only one race. Human.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

No race or culture or religion is going to be perfect, but it sure seems like there's a lot of effort to vilify Muslims as much as possible, but at the same time pushing forward immigration. Why does the USA seem to want to make people super afraid of these people, while the MSM never speaks of any sort of action against them in the USA?

It sure seems like the left hand is playing the right hand

E.T.A. is the fear the point? The bible uses it pretty effectively to make hundreds of millions of people follow its writings

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Here's another way to look at it.

Religion something created by mankind.

Very much like nation states.

None are born into existence. They are made by men.

Humans are born in to this world.

Ip so Facto Human race.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

5. I believe God created the races differently and gave the races their own lands to call "homeland". This is part of the natural order and any body against this is against God.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

It's not just Europe,

now Japan is experiencing problems with their migrants:

Btw, just letting you know as others say, we are all humans, it's just society, culture, and politics divides us.
edit on 4/15/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I'm not white

Tell me more how I am I am a white supremacist.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

What about this "polite" European society? DO you think they politely asked the Jews if they would like to DIE before they gassed them?

Or this one

Or this one?

Yeah... Europe's history is squeaky clean. Pathetic.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nathan Fillion...

Is there no situation in which a meme or GIF of the man is inappropriate?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

Those commiting crimes are criminals

I suggest you have your government execute them.

Show no mercy to criminals.

Interesting, aside from the whole:

If "Muslim" immigrants cause crime in Europe, blame the people who let them in.
you said the first time.

It's a bit disingenuous to say not to blame the perpetrators in one breath then turn around and say to execute the perpetrators in the next breath.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The immigration issue in Europe can be traced back to the same people running the European governments.

And we all know who they are. I don't want immigration and I don't want islam in my country, but it is not the muslims that are making this happen.......

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

then that means that the only way to unite humans is to present a threat from aliens form outer space.

the world is already prepared for it and will accept it when it is announced.

Coming soon to a war theater near you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join