It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort's Daughter's Hacked Texts: "You know he has killed people in Ukraine? Knowingly?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Because the person installed after his impeachment won't be so good either, I don't think.

I would say that he has more to lose in the long run if he chooses to quash the investigation, doesn't cooperate, continues to let folks like Nunes coordinate with him, etc. His best bet is to get behind the investigation himself.

To people who are paying attention, I don't believe that the President waiting until Flynn was exposed as a liar publically (though he claims to have known weeks in advance that he was) does much to bolster our confidence.

Trump could easily be knee deep in Russia or deeper, and he could still work with Nunes to suppress the investigation into his Russian ties. I bet even if Nunes was presented with absolute proof, he would still try to cover it up.
edit on 24pmFri, 24 Mar 2017 16:30:54 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Wow, this is one reason not to get involved with shady characters... Good job digging this up, O.P. it sure hasn't been mainstream as far as I can tell.

Not mainstream because it's probably false.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

First good thread I've seen from you, in a while! S & F. That's the guy I remember.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

We almost all love our daughters....even when they have big mouths....

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Have any reasons why his daughter would know about all of this? I mean, if you were a world class manipulator and everything he is alleged to be, would you be telling your daughter of all people about all this shady crap?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Im sure he would. Being "right" is all about perception. And is more important than eating.

The internet proves this out in human nature, anyway.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Do I understand it right: This is the guy who hired Majdan snipers?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: darkbake
Wow, this is one reason not to get involved with shady characters... Good job digging this up, O.P. it sure hasn't been mainstream as far as I can tell.

Not mainstream because it's probably false.

I certainly wouldn't count this as solid evidence against the guy, but it is interesting to look at.
edit on 24pmFri, 24 Mar 2017 20:45:17 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Comey has this information and is about to release a sh!tstorm on the WH. Trump is trying to maintain his composure but you can bet panic mode has set in.

www.rawstory.com...[edi tby]edit on 24-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
lol, youre so funny.

So you admit that the texts were hacked....then you assume that though they were hacked, that they were not tampered with AT ALL???

wait....weren't trump haters alleging we couldnt trust the Podesta and DNC emails becaue they were hacked and possibly tampered with?

smh

Ante never talks about or goes into wikileaks topics.
It's good to know he does believe "leaks" are credible.

Ante's trust in this source is peculiar.
This means he can no longer dispute any leaks going the other way.

To Ante: Interesting topic. will stop in to keep tabs.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
lol, youre so funny.

So you admit that the texts were hacked....then you assume that though they were hacked, that they were not tampered with AT ALL???

^^ This

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
As a little aside, several people connected to the Russia scandal keep turning up dead, whereas fake people were murdered in connection to Pizzagate and Hillary's emails...

I guess CTers don't like actual conspiracies huh?

The real deal, Kali. There's a lot more blood greasing the
bearings of the hellbound train than the Tree of Liberty.

Some of the stuff around here when discussed, give me
a tinge to continue in anon browser mode-- but WTH,
everybody who really wants to know who and where I
am already do anyway.

For this OP.. well produced and laid out. What do I believe?
After you make a certain amount of money compared to
your stomach for the job, some people can stomach plenty.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Comey has this information and is about to release a sh!tstorm on the WH. Trump is trying to maintain his composure but you can bet panic mode has set in.

www.rawstory.com...

If the evidence was aquired by hackers its in admissable in court. its fruit from the poison tree. also Technically any thing gotten about trump in advertantly should be tossed out as well because its illegal to release classified info publicly which in turn has poisoned that as well.
edit on 17000000ppam by yuppa because: quote messed up

edit on 17000000ppam by yuppa because: quote still messing up

edit on 17000000ppam by yuppa because: lol

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
I don't know how this factors into the discussion here, but it's an interesting development at the least.

Nunes also revealed that President Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, has volunteered to testify before the House Intelligence Committee on his alleged connections to Russia. "We thank Mr. Manafort for volunteering and encourage others with knowledge of these issues to voluntarily interview with the committee."

Paul Manafort Volunteers to Testify before Congress

He's doing damage control by getting ahead of the situation and steering the narrative.
edit on 25-3-2017 by s3cz0ne because: Damn autocorrect

edit on 25-3-2017 by s3cz0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Nothing here with Manafort will do anything to fulfill the delusional conspiratorial pipedream to get Trump impeached for treason.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Pretty much pointless. Manafort to Trump is like Scott Foval to Hillary Clinton. In America we don't do guilt by association. Even if Manafort is murderer Trump is not in the least bit affected.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.rawstory.com...[/qu ote]

There's nothing there that says Comey has anything. That woman is an absolute hack that's been pushing the desparate Russian narrative. She think Russians killed Breitbart and Set Rich.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
As a little aside, several people connected to the Russia scandal keep turning up dead, whereas fake people were murdered in connection to Pizzagate and Hillary's emails...

I guess CTers don't like actual conspiracies huh?

What Russian scandal ??

They keep saying they are investigating a Russian scandal but the actual investigations are trying to FIND IF their even was one.

What a bunch of B.S.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join