It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort's Daughter's Hacked Texts: "You know he has killed people in Ukraine? Knowingly?"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I read through quite a few of them and it seems like she's very conflicted about her father. She notes a number of times that he's got no morals and is a master manipulator:

2016-04-07 00:25:27 (sent) - Trump probably has more morals than my dad

2016-04-07 00:33:40 (sent) - Trump waited a little too long in my opinion but I can attest to the fact that he has now hired one of the world's greatest manipulators

This one is particular yikes:

2015-05-13 12:02:38 (sent) I know my dad is a horrible and moral-less human. Total selfish sociopath. I don't ever fool myself or forget. He is a master manipulator

but at the same time in other texts, it's clear that she loves her family and that includes her father. It's pretty sad really.

The guy is a political advisor, of course he has no morals and is a master manipulator.

Show me any political advisor on either side who isn't and that would make for a far more interesting thread imo.

It's a sorry state for sure, but when you had to choose between two halves of a # sandwich, it was never much of a choice was it?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
This is sad and sick. It's the man's kids for FFS. Why is it fair game? Why exploit for political gain? This world is so #ed.

When you enter field of politics, you have to understand that your whole family is entering the field right along with you. It certainly DOES suck, but this has been true of the world for a LONG time now.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: theantediluvian

Lost my interest at "allegedly" lol.

Cheers - Dave

That and the Boy Who Cried Wolf syndrome........

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I read through quite a few of them and it seems like she's very conflicted about her father. She notes a number of times that he's got no morals and is a master manipulator:

2016-04-07 00:25:27 (sent) - Trump probably has more morals than my dad

2016-04-07 00:33:40 (sent) - Trump waited a little too long in my opinion but I can attest to the fact that he has now hired one of the world's greatest manipulators

This one is particular yikes:

2015-05-13 12:02:38 (sent) I know my dad is a horrible and moral-less human. Total selfish sociopath. I don't ever fool myself or forget. He is a master manipulator

but at the same time in other texts, it's clear that she loves her family and that includes her father. It's pretty sad really.

The guy is a political advisor, of course he has no morals and is a master manipulator.

Show me any political advisor on either side who isn't and that would make for a far more interesting thread imo.

It's a sorry state for sure, but when you had to choose between two halves of a # sandwich, it was never much of a choice was it?

Karl Rove

What a piece of um, work he was is.

He's an insider so it would be difficult, but could you imagine the dirt they could find on him if he wasn't so well connected?

And I'm a conservative.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
This is sad and sick. It's the man's kids for FFS. Why is it fair game? Why exploit for political gain? This world is so #ed.

Nothing is off limits in politics and I would be willing to bet you the hackers in this case were operating from inside our agencies under orders from inside the beltway.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I don't know how this factors into the discussion here, but it's an interesting development at the least.

Nunes also revealed that President Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, has volunteered to testify before the House Intelligence Committee on his alleged connections to Russia. "We thank Mr. Manafort for volunteering and encourage others with knowledge of these issues to voluntarily interview with the committee."

Paul Manafort Volunteers to Testify before Congress

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I though we are not allowed to post hacked documents or images from sites like Wikileaks but these allegedly hacked materials are allowed in their alleged original form?

I get it.

Nobody believes these screenshots are actually real so no harm, no foul.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
As a little aside, several people connected to the Russia scandal keep turning up dead, whereas fake people were murdered in connection to Pizzagate and Hillary's emails...

I guess CTers don't like actual conspiracies huh?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The thing that I don't understand, is if he was on payroll by both Russia and the Russian backed leader of Ukraine, then why would he (on payroll) purposely start a revolt to push out the Russian backed leader in lieu of a Western geared leader?
edit on 24-3-2017 by essentialtremors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Was wondering about when on this one too

Recently, Mr. Greenwald was admonishing us (as he is wont to do) for:

Wild, melodramatic claims about hidden Russian plotting and Trump collusion are routinely and constantly hyped by leading media outlets based on nothing but their imaginations or, at best, coordinated whispers from intelligence officials utterly insusceptible to verification, from operatives trained in disinformation.

He's not wrong, and it's a good article. But, just - how much of this are we supposed to ignore in the name of remaining calm, rational and fair? I get that I don't have much of a choice :-)

And, I know this is ATS. So, I say we run with it. Unverified hacks, assassinations, investigations - treason. All of it is so sleazy, even just speculating about it. But criminy - and WTF?

Glen manages to still cover his ass a little:

The Russia narrative dominates national discourse, as it has for months, and becomes progressively more removed from evidence. As Gessen concludes: “What is indisputable is that the protracted national game of connecting the Trump-Putin dots is an exercise in conspiracy thinking. That does not mean there was no conspiracy. And yet, a possible conspiracy is a poor excuse for conspiracy thinking.”

You know - just in case

edit on 3/24/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I find this interesting actually, these apparent leaks. Could be doctored/fake though.

I was however under the impression delving into info in private citizens wasn't allowed on ATS. That's what got pizzagate discussion shut down. Manafort as a public figure would be fair game but these are private texts apparently between his daughters.

And his daughters are far less in the public eye than Mr Pizzagate.

As an aside, I despise the lobbying industry and would presume most who deal globally have shady histories.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

The entire thing is sad and sick - agreed

The only thing I can think of to justify some of this (assuming it's for real) is nothing is off limits to anybody

His daughters are actually safer with this information out there than if they were trapped with it in private

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Hmm. Typically I like Greenwald but I don't like this admonishment. Personally I don't think the Russia stuff is being talked about enough.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
The thing that I don't understand, is if he was on payroll by both Russia and the Russian backed leader of Ukraine, then why would he (on payroll) purposely start a revolt to push out the Russian backed leader in lieu of a Western geared leader?

Can someone help me follow this thought and rationalize the tactic?

If not, I'm going to go ahead and submit that Manaforts daughter isn't exactly the most stable person.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Hmm. Typically I like Greenwald but I don't like this admonishment. Personally I don't think the Russia stuff is being talked about enough.

And I thought that people weren't talking about Obama's possible Muslim Brotherhood connections enough either, even though there was more evidence to that scenario than the Russian/Trump CT.

Not to deflect though, Greenwalds article seems to reflect most people's opinion that aren't fringe right or left.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

He annoys me - often. Even when I agree with him - which is also often

I don't think he's wrong here. But, as far as the press is concerned and also with our government officials - if any of this leads where it looks like it might be leading - everything has to be by the book. Nothing can be left to rumor or chance. This whole thing with Nunes... leaks, hacks - we've never been in a spot like this before and the rumors and guessing are actually taking away from the authenticity of the investigation

But my point wasn't directed at the OP. I love this OP - and I think we should have at it

I read this article when it came out, and I was thinking - too late. You could tell Greenwald already knew it was too late

The fact that he even wrote it tells me he's in

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

You seem to have it backwards on the which scenario has evidence and which does not.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Agreed, I'm glad to see it finally on ATS.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join