It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: Obama used British spies for Trump wiretap caper

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
This thread seems to be one of those where the OP presents something that could have happened and tries to convince others it did happen.

No evidence just gut feelings.

Like the Trump russia collusion threads? Can we only report on anonymous sources that agree with you, or can we just report the story and leave people decide for themselves?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That has been my hunch since the beginning--the system to which Trump is an outsider will get rid of him. Not by impeachment itself, but by way of 25th Amendment. It will bring the same effect, Trump out, and put another insider, Pence, in the White House.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

I was not a fan of Obama either but compared to trump he was a god amongst Presidents lol. The main reason he leaves without a great legacy was the Repubs acted like children and blocked and stalled everything he did. BUT cause of who is in office now I think you will find Obamas legacy will be viewed much better in the coming years.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I hate hate hate Pence (I'm from Indiana) but I hope that report is true. I doubt it but still hopefull. Least he is not insane.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

That has been my hunch since the beginning--the system to which Trump is an outsider will get rid of him. Not by impeachment itself, but by way of 25th Amendment. It will bring the same effect, Trump out, and put another insider, Pence, in the White House.

But this is what the anti trump people want. Even many liberals. They want a deep state insider.

If they get what they want, it will be ironic when the sma eprocess is used in the future to take down other insiders like Bernie Sanders

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I've mentioned that possibility a few times.

Pence has denied it of course. Knowing Mr. Trump's penchant for fringe theories though ....

If President Obama (or more than likely, someone in the DOJ) went to the GCHQ as reported though ... my question would be the same ... were they primarily going after Trump, or Trump surrogates ... or those talking to them?

Of note, Napalitano also said that none of this could be proven. That seems to be ignored here in the rush.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

This thread seems to be one of those where the OP presents something that could have happened and tries to convince others it did happen.

So, a bit like the claims that Russia hacked the election and were working with Trump then.

From what I have seen the allegations are that there may be people within his administration or those that were attached to his campaign that may have coordinated wth the Russians and currently the alphabet agencies are investigating.

There is also an investigation into if the Russians have influenced the election and that doesn't mean they were attached to anyone in the Trump camp just that they were working towards the goal of getting Trump elected.

If there is an investigation into Trump having direct ties to Russia I haven't seen anyone from the any of the alphabet agencies make those allegations nor have I heard of a direct investigation into Trump. I don't watch TV so I could have missed it.

Average joe blow has made plenty of unfounded allegations about Trump Russian collusion, but I look at those people the same way I look at the people that made allegations that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim. I pretty much have nothing but disdain for those people.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Plus did you ever thing about this, Say for the sake of argument that its true, Obama wiretapped trump tower. That means a federal judge seen evidence that trump was conspiring with the Russians. So trump would be in much deeper trouble. trump thrown in jail for sedition. Makes me smile just thinking about it.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Like the Trump russia collusion threads? Can we only report on anonymous sources that agree with you, or can we just report the story and leave people decide for themselves?

See above and also as far as the un named sources bit I find it a bit ridiculous really. You won't see me going back and forth being hypocritical on it like the well-known xufox here. The source of this is Napolitano on Fox News the first in fake news, but if he actually has something then wouldn't trump and if trump had something why dellay showing it. Even Spicr walked back trumps claim and has tried to change the narrative. That doesn't give me any confidence that trump made a founded accusation.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
When does the treason trial start for the former eavesdropper in chief?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've been waiting for this Gentlemen .

Buck

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
And now this...

The director of Britain's GCHQ -- the agency allegedly used by Obama to spy on Donald Trump, Robert Hannigan, resigned as soon as President Trump was sworn into office.

You can't make this stuff up, folks!

BBC

edit on 14-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama is going to SuperMax.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I saw that, for "family" reasons, of course.

The lefties are trying really hard. I couldn't help but noticed they started flooding in the last couple of pages, trying to rally in fake news, its pretty comical.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
And now this...

The director of Britain's GCHQ -- the agency allegedly used by Obama to spy on Donald Trump, Robert Hannigan, resigned as soon as President Trump was sworn into office.

You can't make this stuff up, folks!

BBC

Interesting. He lives near me.. I'll drive over and ask him what's up, lol.
edit on 14/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

I saw that, for "family" reasons, of course.

The lefties are trying really hard. I couldn't help but noticed they started flooding in the last couple of pages, trying to rally in fake news, its pretty comical.

They're totally ignoring the building mountain of evidence.

On the other hand, they've pretty much completely given up on the loony charges that "The Russians" and Trump stole the election from Bill Clinton's wife

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I am so glad you are happy with that, because you believe it, word for word. I am glad this president is "making scripts for SNl" The man has no proof, or he would have released it today. Now the White House Spicer is saying, that trump did not literally mean wire tapping, REALLY, because that is EXACTLY what he tweeted, not just once but twice, and also called Obama Sick.

Obama is not happy about this, and your president WILL have to answer for this, his charade will end sooner than later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

I am so glad you are happy with that, because you believe it, word for word. I am glad this president is "making scripts for SNl" The man has no proof, or he would have released it today. Now the White House Spicer is saying, that trump did not literally mean wire tapping, REALLY, because that is EXACTLY what he tweeted, not just once but twice, and also called Obama Sick.

Obama is not happy about this, and your president WILL have to answer for this, his charade will end sooner than later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama is a powerless joke. He hasn't had any real power since he was soundly SLAPPED DOWN in the 2010 midterms.

Obama is also a proven liar -- one of the worst in presidential history. I don't find Trump to be a liar at all.

I have no doubt that corrupt filth Obama, having failed miserably as POTUS, wanted to try to protect what little legacy the stammering dimwit thought he had left, and ordered the bugging of the Trump Campaign.

The evidence is mounting to support that theory, and I haven't even posted the best part yet!

Stay tuned.

PS: Donald J. Trump will be your president for the next 8 years and Bill Clinton's inept drunk of a wife never will be.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Fake News? Uh, did you see Spencer speak today, How he changed everything trump tweeted, he now did not literally mean wire tap. We do not have to make up fake news trump as well as his staff, are quite good at it, look at all of you who just run with this, as its proven,when it is not even a little bit proven.....Why do you guys support this mans CRAP???? Then point the finger at the LIBERALS when we do not have to say or do anything, your president does it all by himself! Then you Right just IGNORE IT!!! Wire tap and broad surveillance are WAY different. Trump knows it, and if he does not, well he certainly should not be President.

edit on 14-3-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2017 by kurthall because: add

edit on 14-3-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Is there any way to verify this? Can it be proven? Would anyone on the British side come forward? It is an interesting claim, especially when one factors in that Dossier that was leaked at a critical time period. There does seem to be some sort of narrative that is being pushed.

I just want to see some evidence of this though.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: talisman
Is there any way to verify this? Can it be proven? Would anyone on the British side come forward? It is an interesting claim, especially when one factors in that Dossier that was leaked at a critical time period. There does seem to be some sort of narrative that is being pushed.

I just want to see some evidence of this though.

Well, if it were true, Trump would be powerless to lay his hands on the evidence he would need as it would be secured in another country. That said, Trump could exert pressure on Theresa May and/or Boris Johnson... i.e. give me the details you have, or no trade deal.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join