It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: Obama used British spies for Trump wiretap caper

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CubbieFan

If it was true ( Which it is not) Obama was doing it to protect the American people from an obviously mentally ill, corrupt, sycophantic dictator. But its not true cause as always trump has not one piece of evidence.

Every word that comes out of trumps mouth is a lie and not even a good one. He just knows his followers will believe whatever he said blindly. Its truly scary.

You see? Already the "well if Obama did it, he must have done it for noble purposes, so we should not be outraged" excuses have started.

We know, every word out of Trumps mouth is a lie, Obama never lied, Republicans are evil, democrats are just and pure.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

If it was true ( Which it is not) Obama was doing it to protect the American people from an obviously mentally ill, corrupt, sycophantic dictator. But its not true cause as always trump has not one piece of evidence.

Every word that comes out of trumps mouth is a lie and not even a good one. He just knows his followers will believe whatever he said blindly. Its truly scary.

Obama IS "an obviously mentally ill, corrupt" failed dimwit. He leaves office with no legacy other than his failure and now spying on a legitimate president -- YOUR president, Donald J. Trump.

There is AMPLE evidence proving failed stuttering moron Obama spied on Trump.

What's a "sycophantic dictator"? That's an oxymoron like "honest Obama".

edit on 14-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama has a forged birth certificate.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Just talking about tax payer money, trumps trips to Mar-a-Lago has already cost us the taxpayer 20 million dollars and Obamas costs for the entire 8 years was 96 million. trump will ruin the USA. If Obama did "wiretapp lol" you should thank him, not complain about it.

trump is not gonna last 4 years. It would be best if we remove him the correct way and not allow some lone gunman to make a martyr out of him to the [snipped] right.
edit on Tue Mar 14 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No it hasn't. Some parts are unverified. Unverified does not mean fake.
Christopher Steele is a real British MI 6 agent. This is his work in that capacity. He is a professional intelligence agent. He's not some hack making # up.
He has just resurfaced (on video to prove his identity to those who know him) after being in hiding concerned about his safety since the dossiers release.
He has reported back to, as they call it, the Company in London.
Just in time to answer questions . One senator I forget which one at the moment said he would go to the U.K. to depose him if necessary.
None of that sounds fake. It sounds serious.

link   

Just talking about tax payer money, trumps trips to Mar-a-Lago has already cost us the taxpayer 20 million dollars and Obamas costs for the entire 8 years was 96 million. trump will ruin the USA. If Obama did "wiretapp lol" you should thank him, not complain about it.

trump is not gonna last 4 years. It would be best if we remove him the correct way and not allow some lone gunman to make a martyr out of him to the inbred alt right.

How much did Barry Soetoro and Big Mike's weekly golf outings cost?

Trump will be your president for 8 years.

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
a reply to: Sillyolme

Attack the source all you want. You think your leftist heroes are incapable of dirty deeds?

The biggest political criminals in history have been leftists.

That still doesn't change the fact that there is no proof backing up Trumps claims of wiretapping. First that dimwit Conway tried to say it was done by microwave ovens and now this mouthpiece is saying it was the Brits. It's funny watching how much the cultist are reaching to support their orange Messiah.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well least you admit it lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Attack the source all you want. You think your leftist heroes are incapable of dirty deeds?

That still doesn't change the fact that there is no proof backing up Trumps claims of wiretapping. First that dimwit Conway tried to say it was done by microwave ovens and now this mouthpiece is saying it was the Brits. It's funny watching how much the cultist are reaching to support their orange Messiah.

Wrong. There is ample proof that some form of surveillance was taking place. We have detailed that proof extensively here and in numerous other Obama spying threads.

The fact is, disgusting failed dirtbag Obama was desperate to keep Trump out of the White House because he knows Trump will out him as the total fraud O'Barry is and has always been.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The wit and relevance of your post have gone mostly unrewarded. However ...

I find it fascinating personally that so many who have professed to "waiting to see what the investigation shows" are ready to draw-and-quarter Obama when the mask comes off.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

See delusional trump followers:-) 8 years lol. I doubt he will make it thru thus year and by some alt right miracle he does once the Dems regain the house and Senate next year it will all be over for him.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I think its hilarious watching many of you anti trump people operate.

You can't make a post without referencing Trumps skin color, calling him "messiah" and making fun of people supporting him.

I have seen many Trump supporters saying they are waiting for evidence before anything is proven, while I have seen most ant trumpers say they are convinced that Trump colluded with Russia, despite no proof whatsoever.

You immature name calling underlies your extreme partisanship that is so strong that you must label any who disagree with you as cultists. Seek help.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

See delusional trump followers:-) 8 years lol. I doubt he will make it thru thus year and by some alt right miracle he does once the Dems regain the house and Senate next year it will all be over for him.

Not delusional at all. What's delusional is that there are still little Obama sycophants out there who believe the failed stuttering dimwit was a good president.

He left office with effectively no legacy. He was an utter failure on every level.

Bill Clinton's wife lost fair and square. Trump is president.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Just as a side note only indirectly related to this thread, Assange is reporting that two IC sources have stated that forces around Pence are preparing for an Impeachment.

Julian Assange on Twitter

More Two IC officials close to Pence stated privately this month that they are planning on a Pence takeover. Did not state if Pence agrees.

This plot is thickening from all sides, it seems.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This thread seems to be one of those where the OP presents something that could have happened and tries to convince others it did happen.

No evidence just gut feelings.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Why would Obama feel compelled to spy on candidate Trump...?

I think we have established some form of surveillance was being used against the Trump Campaign by the Obama Regime.

Why?

What was Obama afraid of...?

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Just as a side note only indirectly related to this thread, Assange is reporting that two IC sources have stated that forces around Pence are preparing for an Impeachment.

Julian Assange on Twitter

More Two IC officials close to Pence stated privately this month that they are planning on a Pence takeover. Did not state if Pence agrees.

This plot is thickening from all sides, it seems.

Unless Pence is the worlds best actor then I doubt he would play to this... which leaves Paul Ryan as next in line I think.
Now THAT should scare everyone.
edit on 14/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
This thread seems to be one of those where the OP presents something that could have happened and tries to convince others it did happen.

Wrong. I posted a news report.

Have anything else...?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

So, a bit like the claims that Russia hacked the election and were working with Trump then.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Someone did point out earlier that Napalitano's sources aren't always the strongest.

I'd like some more details. Literally all we have at the moment is Napalitano's statement on Fox and Friends ... which seemed ... set up for drama after watching it.

He said that his sources had claimed Obama had asked the GCHQ for the information, and then said that the guy that asked for it resigned after Trump's Inauguration.

The only "resignations" I remember that close by were the gutting of the State Department ...
edit on 14-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Show some "proof" then? trump doesnt even have any cause his lackey Spicy started the walk back yesterday in the press briefing. He actually said " When trump said wiretapping he didnt mean wiretapping". Ya just cant argue with retarded crap.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join