It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: Obama used British spies for Trump wiretap caper

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: SBMcG

This may have already been posted, but just in case it hasn't, it needs to be included.

This is unconscionable! Obama and his goons need to be investigated, imo.

Dennis Kucinich was wiretapped under Obama:

Obama has a history of spying on American citizens.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Embarrassing for Britain if true..

I would think so, but the greater issue to me was that the Brits have unfettered access to NSA raw intelligence.

Britain is our closest and most trusted ally, but sharing data of an unfiltered and unvetted nature with any foreign government does not sit well with me.

How else would they spy on US citizens for the US government to bypass silly constitutional laws?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply t o: SBMcG

If the New York Times said Trump and his people were "wiretapped" (their words) prior to the elections then I totally believe it is true. The NYT should actually be defending President Trump that he was "wiretapped", after reading all the MSM articles that he was wiretapped and them repeating it so much, it has to be true, the MSM would never make this up.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
a reply t o: SBMcG

If the New York Times said Trump and his people were "wiretapped" (their words) prior to the elections then I totally believe it is true. The NYT should actually be defending President Trump that he was "wiretapped", after reading all the MSM articles that he was wiretapped and them repeating it so much, it has to be true, the MSM would never make this up.

ChoomGod? Obama? Is that you???

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Uhhh, ummmm, I don't remember anything

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Uhhh, ummmm, I don't remember anything

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
White House apologizes to British government over spying claims
www.cnn.com...

Congress' wiretap slap leaves White House fuming
Trump suffered his second congressional rebuke in two days

www.politico.com...

Trump is the greatest embarrassment ever to sit in the WH.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
www.cnn.com...

More fake news from CNN.
Please post the Whitehouse statement that apologises.

From the article..More CNN 'translation' from unnamed sources.

A senior administration official told CNN that Spicer and McMaster offered what amounted to an apology to the British government.

However, based on the actual quotes in the article:

The official described the conversation as "cordial" where McMaster described Spicer's comment as "unintentional." McMaster also told his counterpart that "their concerns were understood and heard and it would be relayed to the White House." The official said there were "at least two calls" from British officials on Thursday and that the British ambassador to the United States called Spicer to discuss the comment. "Sean was pointing to the breadth of reporting, not endorsing any specific story," the official said.

The only embarrassment are those that continue to headline with fake news to sensationalise stories.

edit on 17/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.cnn.com...

More fake news from CNN.

Are you calling Theresa May a liar?

The Government "made clear" to the US that the "ridiculous" claims should be ignored and received assurances in return that they will not be repeated, showing that the administration does not give them any credence, Mrs May's spokesman said.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.cnn.com...

More fake news from CNN.

Are you calling Theresa May a liar?

The Government "made clear" to the US that the "ridiculous" claims should be ignored and received assurances in return that they will not be repeated, showing that the administration does not give them any credence, Mrs May's spokesman said.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Of course she is. Whether GCHQ are lying about this is another matter.
www.theguardian.com...

Now are you going to post the statement from the Whitehouse apologising, or not?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Just to get your lies solidly on record here..

You are saying CNN is fake news...and that The Whitehouse did not call and issue a formal apology for their now debunked claim?

Theresa May has lied about that happening?

edit on 17-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Just to get your lies solidly on record here..

You are saying CNN is fake news...and that The Whitehouse did not call and issue a formal apology for their now debunked claim?

I am saying that the CNN provides no evidence of any such apology and the headline is sensational and fake.
Now, post the official apology from the Whitehouse, please.
There must be one right now to support your claim.

You may also like to post where the Whitehouse claimed the UK GCHQ were spying on them. To apologise for a claim they would have to have made it, right?
So you have two tasks:
The Whitehouse apology link.
The link where they claim GCHQ spied on them.

Shouldnt be hard given your own claims.. you MUST have something to back it up.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Fake report.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Indigo5

Fake report.

Totally fake, but it is not stopping CNN propaganda.

CNN say this:

The White House has apologized to the British government after alleging that a UK intelligence agency spied on President Donald Trump at the behest of former President Barack Obama.

This is completely false because at no time did the Whitehouse allege that the UK intelligence agency spied on them. Spicer read a number of news articles out, nothing more, to show that the same media now denying any surveillance have been talking about surveillance for months.

It sounds, at least, like the Whitehouse have agreed not to repeat the claim by Nepolitano. That's about it.

But for CNN, their need to sensationalise and drive fake narratives must have overwhelmed them again, and the usual suspects copy and paste the fake news and throw in some extra comments for dramatic effect.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yeah well it's all over the news this morning.
The Whitehouse has walked that back saying they won't say anything like it again.
OMG
Isn't this proof enough that they don't have any evidence of trump tower being surveiled?
They offer up a conspiracy theory that threatens an international incident between the USA and a NATO ally not realizing the consequences of such a move. Trump is so used to being able to slander anyone's character that he doesn't realize how drastically different the rules on the international stage are. I guess someone had to school him on that last night.
edit on 3172017 by Sillyolme because: Because Amazon produced an inferior product and called it kindle fire

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Nice edit there. What about the last question.
Are you saying Theresa May is lying when she said the Whitehouse assured her the ridiculous claims would not be repeated? Wow. How far can you bend over backwards?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

If I didn't still have children at home, the person(s) who are in charge of CNN programming would be paid a visit.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Until the DOJ delivers its evidence to the House Intel Committee, this issue is in limbo.

There are no new developments, no new claims, no nuthin'. Official statements being made reflect that fact. No one knows more than they did and know one knows what's coming.

This issue has petrified the Left, who don't want to see any more damage done to their failed Messiah.

I'm not going to comment further on the substance of President Trump's claims or the ample evidence to support them until Monday.

If this turns out to be an overblown accusation I will admit it, but my bet is that given Obama's long history of lying and spying, the failed dirtbag finally got caught.

See you later on Monday...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Nice edit there. What about the last question.
Are you saying Theresa May is lying when she said the Whitehouse assured her the ridiculous claims would not be repeated? Wow. How far can you bend over backwards?

No, but what has that got to do with an apology for claiming GCHQ spied on Trump?
One, the Whitehouse never made that claim and two, there is no official or 'formal' apology as was stated.
Fake news.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

So that's it? Articles based on sources and hearsay?

I knew you couldn't do it.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join