It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: Obama used British spies for Trump wiretap caper

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Step back and look at all of this as a non-partisan bystander.

A sitting president requested that private citizens be reviewed using our own data to provide a report that would look as if it came from a foreign entity. That alone is very, very scary. The Obama Admin has a history of tapping locations including other world leaders.

I wonder if this is why Trump likes to have his meetings in his own locations where he can have private security scan for intrusions?

All great points.

Trump is not a dummy.

There is NO WAY he just pulled this out of his butt...

We'll know more on the 20th, I guess.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Embarrassing for Britain if true..

I would think so, but the greater issue to me was that the Brits have unfettered access to NSA raw intelligence.

Britain is our closest and most trusted ally, but sharing data of an unfiltered and unvetted nature with any foreign government does not sit well with me.

Look up RAF Menwith Hill. It's land is owned by America, you need an American passport to get onto its grounds. It operates all communications globally, its connect to Echelon.

The site contains an extensive satellite ground station and is a communications intercept and missile warning site[1] and has been described as the largest electronic monitoring station in the world.

It is not far from me, driving wise. Scary when I found out about it. It uses diodes on the Golf Like building to monitor everything.

and then you wonder, did they contact GCHQ or was it, its off the radar grounds at Menwith Hill. They are connected to GHCQ however.
edit on 15-3-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Embarrassing for Britain if true..

I would think so, but the greater issue to me was that the Brits have unfettered access to NSA raw intelligence.

Britain is our closest and most trusted ally, but sharing data of an unfiltered and unvetted nature with any foreign government does not sit well with me.

Look up RAF Menwith Hill. It's land is owned by America, you need an American passport to get onto its grounds. It operates all communications globally, its connect to Echelon.

The site contains an extensive satellite ground station and is a communications intercept and missile warning site[1] and has been described as the largest electronic monitoring station in the world.

It is not far from me, driving wise. Scary when I found out about it. It uses diodes on the Golf Like building to monitor everything.

and then you wonder, did they contact GCHQ or was it, its off the radar grounds at Menwith Hill. They are connected to GHCQ however.

Thank you so much for the info! VERY interesting... I will give it a good look.

I studied ECHELON several years back, but need a refresher course.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

No worries I have often noticed how most people do not know about this place, and in England it is in plane sight if you go driving that way. Which is odd. As no one knows generally what they do. However its clear from the info you can find about it, it sure does not ask permission and reaches far and wide.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Is anyone surprised at this?

That you would peddle baseless assertion as fact? No.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TramperoJuan

If you read the thread you would know that there is ample evidence to back up President Trump's claim.

On top of that, Obama is a proven liar and has a long history of spying on his adversaries.

If you need a refresher course in that fact, I will be happy to provide it.
edit on 15-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama lied and spied.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Is anyone surprised that some nut-ball went crazy on FOX'NEWS', spouting off about conspiracy theories with absolutely no evidence at all? No, I don't think anyone's surprised.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Judge Napolitano: Obama used British spies for Trump wiretap caper

What evidence has Napolitano presented to support the claim?

Otherwise...how is this any different than Trumps tweet?

Fox News is famous for false stories based on anonymous sources..

So...My answer is no...I am not "surprised"...either by Napolitano's claim, nor your inexplicable vacillating standard of credibility dependent on your political rhetorical agenda.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

If you read the thread you would know that there is ample evidence to back up President Trump's claim.

Directly provide your articulable evidence. That would be preferable to your prevaricating.

If you need a refresher course in that fact, I will be happy to provide it.

I thoroughly welcome it.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

No there isn't...

There is "ample evidence" however that Trump was talking out of his ass though..

From Kelly Anne Conways explanation that maybe our microwaves are spying on us to Spicer's painful explanation of how Trump used quotation marks to indicate he didn't mean what he wrote.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Still waiting for them to connect the dots on Obama being complicit on anything. Not holding my breath but hoping they do nail him.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

Still waiting for them to connect the dots on Obama being complicit on anything. Not holding my breath but hoping they do nail him.

Well, there is plenty of smoke, not to mention Obama's long history of spying on political opponents in the past.

We KNOW there were two FISA requests that resulted in one warrant being issued. That HAD to come from the Obama Regime and it is beyond belief that he would not have known about it if not ordered it himself.

We KNOW that the FBI wiretapped a Trump Tower server. They found nothing and backed off. Obviously, the FBI was part of the DOJ under Obama at the time, and a warrant for that wiretap would have had to be requested. Again, either Obama is completely clueless as to what's going on in his administration, or he knew about it.

We KNOW that a phone call between the Russian Ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, and Michael Flynn was wiretapped at Trump Tower. The transcripts of that call were leaked.

No matter how you look at it, not only does it appear the Trump Campaign was targeted, but without a doubt it came from the Obama regime. Unless Obama himself is even more inept than I know him to be, he at the very least had to know about it.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

No there isn't...

There is "ample evidence" however that Trump was talking out of his ass though..

From Kelly Anne Conways explanation that maybe our microwaves are spying on us to Spicer's painful explanation of how Trump used quotation marks to indicate he didn't mean what he wrote.

Prove your statement "There is "ample evidence" however that Trump was talking out of his ass...".

ALL the evidence points to Obama who has a long and established history of spying on political foes.

That Kellyanne Conway microwave charge was totally debunked. There are microwave cameras.

You need to keep up.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Is anyone surprised that some nut-ball went crazy on FOX'NEWS', spouting off about conspiracy theories with absolutely no evidence at all? No, I don't think anyone's surprised.

Judge Napolitano is a "nutball" when failed dirtbag Obama has a long history of spying and lying?

Give me a break.

These leftists are becoming unhinged. They took a massive beat losing the White House, House of Representatives, the Senate, and best of all -- the Supreme Court for the next 25 years or so.

Now they find out their failed low-IQ Messiah was spying on the Good Guys and they can't wrap their meager "brains" around the facts.

Pathetic.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
FLASHBACK: Obama Regularly Wiretapped Opponents

When President Donald Trump accused the Obama administration of wiretapping Trump Tower, the media acted shocked. But the American people know better. The Obama administration wiretapped a slew of close friends and opponents during the last eight years, as Wikileaks has reminded us...

And this doesn't even touch the spying Obama did using the IRS, on reporters, and God knows who else.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Obama Admin. Spied on German Media, Government

[T]he [Obama] NSA was eavesdropping not only on Merkel, but also in some capacity on Germany's free press, specifically Der Spiegel.

And on and on and on...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Top 15 Obama Wiretap Victims

Of course, there should be 16 on this list to include the wiretapping of the Trump Campaign, but I suppose that is still an ongoing matter.

The Obama wiretap victims most troubling to me (sans Trump) are all the journalists; James Rosen (FNC), Sharyl Attkinnson (CBS), numerous reporters at the AP, and the list [see link] from Wikileaks of many others.

I don't like spying on our foreign allies, but non-citizens don't have rights under our Constitution.

This is the Deep State Obama Alt-Left run amok, folks!
edit on 16-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama is going to SuperMax.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

This may have already been posted, but just in case it hasn't, it needs to be included.

This is unconscionable! Obama and his goons need to be investigated, imo.

Dennis Kucinich was wiretapped under Obama:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

No there isn't...

Prove your statement "There is "ample evidence" however that Trump was talking out of his ass...".

uhhh...sure...with a 5 second google search...

Paul Ryan, the leader of the GOP in the House..

"The intelligence committees, in their continuing, widening, ongoing investigations of all things Russia, got to the bottom -- at least so far with respect to our intelligence community -- that no such wiretap existed," Ryan said in response to a question from CNN at a news conference.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

No there isn't...

uhhh...sure...with a 5 second google search...

Paul Ryan, the leader of the GOP in the House..

"The intelligence committees, in their continuing, widening, ongoing investigations of all things Russia, got to the bottom -- at least so far with respect to our intelligence community -- that no such wiretap existed," Ryan said in response to a question from CNN at a news conference.

www.cnn.com...

"at least so far with respect to our intelligence community".
Trump has said that evidence will be provided on the 20th. He may not provide anything new of course, but until the 20th (and subsequent statements after analysis), there is no outcome.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join