It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idaho school turmoil over sex survey

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Elementary school-age children enrolled at Heritage Academy were given a survey -- designed for adults – called the Adverse Childhood Experience (ACE) survey.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Good grief!

This story is about teachers who performed WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT.

Even if it were consensual, I would still keep my child from "school" those days.

If I want my child to learn tantric, I'l buy a book. But I don't want that for them. I want the beautiful flower to be plucked in due season for the one who deserves it so that more beautiful flowers can be created.

The beauty of nature should be considered far above its ugliness.

The joy people share after that cannot be traded for something else without much regret.

You want schools to train children in regret.

It's absolutely obscene.

And I've seen and been a party to obscene. I know what the hell I'm talking about!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Very true, there was no consent given.

So what are we to think, is this some sort of assault? Is this a form of molestation?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I don't think you do. They're not having sex with the kids. What beautiful flower is getting plucked?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: Hecate666
This shows that your kids are just lent to you by the governments as you are cheap places to feed and clothe them...as long as you bring them up it their way. If you try and bring them up your own way, they get taken away.
I shudder when I read some posts here about asking kids to grass up their parents for smoking or being too drunk.
My parents were the most decent, loving, funny and safe people to bring anyone up, but my mum smoked a lot of cigarettes and there were the odd occasions where they were too drunk and it was funny. That was back in the 70s.
I was a latecomer to the family and felt nothing but security and love, had anyone ripped me out of there when I was young because of my mums smoking or the occasional drinking, I would not have survived mentally intact. I am serious, it would have been the worst thing and I don't know what would have become of me [nothing good, that's for sure as I know my other side].

I am glad my husband and I have no kids by choice and our decision is verified almost every day. I am sooooo glad.

As much as your username might usually deter me, I have much love for you for this post. My kind of spirit - you just don't know it yet.

What do you mean by "you just don't know it yet..." sounds ominous

Also never judge a poster by her/his username

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Very true, there was no consent given.

So what are we to think, is this some sort of assault? Is this a form of molestation?

It's the candy that gets the kid in the car.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I don't think you do. They're not having sex with the kids. What beautiful flower is getting plucked?

You really don't appreciate the beauty in innocence.

It's unmatched by anything else in this world.

Except my wife.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

This shows that your kids are just lent to you by the governments as you are cheap places to feed and clothe them...as long as you bring them up it their way. If you try and bring them up your own way, they get taken away.
I shudder when I read some posts here about asking kids to grass up their parents for smoking or being too drunk.
My parents were the most decent, loving, funny and safe people to bring anyone up, but my mum smoked a lot of cigarettes and there were the odd occasions where they were too drunk and it was funny. That was back in the 70s.
I was a latecomer to the family and felt nothing but security and love, had anyone ripped me out of there when I was young because of my mums smoking or the occasional drinking, I would not have survived mentally intact. I am serious, it would have been the worst thing and I don't know what would have become of me [nothing good, that's for sure as I know my other side].

I am glad my husband and I have no kids by choice and our decision is verified almost every day. I am sooooo glad.

As much as your username might usually deter me, I have much love for you for this post. My kind of spirit - you just don't know it yet.

What do you mean by "you just don't know it yet..." sounds ominous

Also never judge a poster by her/his username

My point was that I was seeing your spirit and not your name, friend.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Ok? Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You really don't appreciate the beauty in innocence.

It's unmatched by anything else in this world.

Except my wife.

How are children less innocent because they know what sex is? Does sex mean guilt or shame?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It's MY job to teach my kids about sex. Not yours or anyone else's!

I will teach it the right way. You will teach it as if pregnancy itself is a sin, but multiple partners is not.

You have it G'D bass-ackwards.

Multiple partners is demeaning to your beautiful love, and pregnancy is the pain of a woman giving the best gift one could have the power to give.

Until you learn what it is to be alive, stay out of my life!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
For Hecate666

Looking back, I didn't clear that up.

I'll put it this way - Some people have learned that preachers are no good where I seem to somehow have value. I have the gift of seeing the man's heart and the woman's heart.

We are rotten almost to our cores. I can see through my own rot to find a good person.

No more. This is going to sound more esoteric than it really is if I continue.

Your story tells me that you love family. You don't know how rare that really is.
edit on 3/8/2017 by TarzanBeta because: Eta ATS doesn't work for me anymore. Why?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just another reason we homeschool.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

If it's your job then do it. And convince others to do it, then the schools won't have to.

And if I were to teach children about sex (which isn't something I'm ever going to do, because I'm not a teacher, nor will I ever be a parent), how do you know what I would or wouldn't teach?

But the truth of the matter is this. If you think what this school is doing is bad, then all that means is that you and your fellow parents that go to this school are doing even worse because they had to step in.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I don't suppose it's reasonable to suspect that this school might possibly potentially maybe want to show a classroom full of kids a particular Disney film that features some homosexually charged content to a group of kids without first notifying the parents, is it?

Oh, look...I'm being a bigot again.

Cue the onslaught of twisted logic from the regular group of apologists...I haven't read through this thread yet but I can tell where it's headed.

Nothing to see, here, parents....ain't not nobody tryna normalise nothin' to them kids of yours! Preposterous, a reposterous notion!

Comply!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

If it's your job then do it. And convince others to do it, then the schools won't have to.

And if I were to teach children about sex (which isn't something I'm ever going to do, because I'm not a teacher, nor will I ever be a parent), how do you know what I would or wouldn't teach?

You're not even a parent and you're giving your opinion as if you know something?

Shut the snippin' front door!

Let me tell you, from one living soul to another - there is no greater joy than raising children that you watch come out of your beautiful wife.

The only way to maintain any semblance of that joy is to make sure your kids hear it from you first.

You're robbing yourself of the most euphoria offered on this planet.
edit on 3/8/2017 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie
I don't suppose it's reasonable to suspect that this school might possibly potentially maybe want to show a classroom full of kids a particular Disney film that features some homosexually charged content to a group of kids without first notifying the parents, is it?

Oh, look...I'm being a bigot again.

Cue the onslaught of twisted logic from the regular group of apologists...I haven't read through this thread yet but I can tell where it's headed.

Nothing to see, here, parents....ain't not nobody tryna normalise nothin' to them kids of yours! Preposterous, a reposterous notion!

Comply!

You're not being a bigot. You're using your brain - which somehow became more taboo than effing everything bipedal and making an excuse for it.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Are you so naive to believe they're stepping in because they think they have to?

You really are ignorant.

They're doing it to make themselves wet. They're pedophiles, dummy.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Your children will directly impact my country, which I want the best for. Of course I have an interest in how they're raised.

But no, I'm just offering an uninformed opinion, just as you are, because neither of us are experts in the field. The school however has numerous people on staff who are experts in teaching and child psychology. Furthermore, they have people with expertise in sex education. I'm pretty sure their opinion is more informed than yours.

As far as joy goes, perhaps your right. I would rather see a group succeed than get overly invested in just one individual though. There's a greater impact that way. Concepts like family mean nothing to me. Plus, I decided long ago that if I do ever decide to have kids, I'll adopt, someone has to since the anti abortion crowd won't.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

They're doing it to make themselves wet. They're pedophiles, dummy.

I call BS on that.

Pedophiles abuse kids. Teaching people isn't abuse. That's also quite an assertion to make, that they're getting off on it. Maybe you're the pedophile and you're upset that they're taking the chance for this discussion away from you?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join