It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idaho school turmoil over sex survey

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Ah. You probably had good teachers then. Nevermind, mate. Much love from a distant cousin of a cousin.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Had some brilliant teachers and some not so good . Luckily had good math teachers all through my schooling and good english teachers for the most part .

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

[the kids] were told it was not optional, but anonymous unless they chose to include their names,

Up until I read this I was like “Well it’s a stupid way to go about it; but if this somehow helps one child get out of an abusive situation maybe it was worth the embarrassment of the other children and parents.”

But then the survey was supposed to be anonymous? How’s that going to help anyone? So the whole thing was about data collecting; to what end?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This is why I tech my kids not to trust teachers, police or the government. Most parents are probably doing the same so hopefully if backfires on them.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The narrative continues...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

That is what I was thinking. Who in their right mind would take their physical health at risk and give this to children?

If a punch in the face is given, it was earned.
edit on 8-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

This was a horrible mistake by a sick person who needs to be fired and perhaps a investigation to why they would think this is OK.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Personally, I believe Human Resources fail because they rely on computers and not instincts. But background check is at least an attempt and intimidation. And this would not have been allowed in the public school. My niece is a certified teacher in Idaho.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Bad things happen no matter if it is allowed or not.

Female teachers molesting 15 year old male students happens too, and that is not allowed.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

So where does it not happen, the home?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Personally, I believe Human Resources fail because they rely on computers and not instincts. But background check is at least an attempt and intimidation. And this would not have been allowed in the public school. My niece is a certified teacher in Idaho.

You don't think so? There have been stories of the very invasive things public schools do and ask their kids all the time. Given the sex standards being taught, I am not at all surprised that someone felt this was not outside the bounds of decency. We expect our kindergartners to start learning about sex and gender differences now. It escalates from there.

Why would someone think the little dears haven't been taught the basics or *gasp* learned it from TV by the time they are the age of some of these kids?

I think the above about covers the usual left responses when people don't like what the public schools are teaching.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It is not about finding perbs or teaching kids to rat .
What it really is Population control . After learning all about this in the format the school created every kid in that school swore Ill never have sex omg grownups are soooo grosss .
But it will back fire on the government as many think .The kids have now concluded grown ups are not any good at running the world and are at this moment gathering up all there cohorts ( powder puff girls , Power rangers and yes even scooby doo ,)
To Take over the WORLD @!!!! a week after they do it will be the first time someone who is running the joint acted there age .

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

"I think the above about covers the usual left responses when people don't like what the public schools are teaching."

I live in Idaho, hardly leftist. I have experiences with three generations of our local public schools with nothing but good results. I have grandchildren in them now and they get permission for anything that is beyond the set curriculum. Private and charter schools set their own curriculum.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I don't think I have heard of a questionnaire like this being given at home.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It doesn't matter if you live in a leftist place or not. The institutions that produce the standards (what do you think Common Core and its materials are all about?) and the teachers are pretty much left controlled.

Academia belongs to the left. It's not like there are "right" schools and "left" schools. Going to the universities, the faculties at pretty much all your major institutions are roughly 70% left. The hiring process skews left to the point where there is admission on surveys that known right points of view are discriminated against in the hiring process.

And this is who shapes young minds.

Do you think that there are so many young people who lean left naturally? No. It's what they are taught by their teachers at all levels, in all states.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

How would you know?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Dont know about clean the swamp , clean the school might be more appropriate . Lucky for them it was not my kids .

Sounds to me like they may need to swab the school before cleaning it.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Why don't you and your compatriots just come out and say it. You don't like anything about America or its citizens. The agenda is to tear it all down. I am a mom and grandmother first and my kids do great in education. Pedophiles are predators, everywhere. Only instincts will save your children from them.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

It has never been reported, and that is why I said I didn't think it had happened.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
This exactly has what to do with reading,writing,and arithmetic?? Well what do we expect from such college educated teachers. Next weeks class.....do you identify as male, female, or other??

Actually, everything has shown that exposing children to sex leads to them having less sex as teenagers, and having a lower chance of having children before they're ready. Seeing as how grade school is about teaching kids how to be adults, be responsible, and function in society I would say that's something they should be learning.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join