It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did all of the bigotry come from? (You are not to blame)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This is a poor attempt to try to bait and trap members.

Shameful.
edit on 23-2-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yay
Just what the world needs, another poor oppressed moron stereotyping all white people as racist and evil.

I had no idea how truly despicable I am, its a good thing my non white friends cant see through my deceptive outer layer of acceptance. Would make dinner parties very uncomfortable

link   
So everyone's gran daddy is responsible, eh?

So a bigot of today isn't responsible for his or her own actions? Good to know, I guess. But, I prefer to hold people accountable for their own actions, and not excuse them because their daddies did it, too.

When do we get to quit being children, again?

In the real world, we take responsibility for our actions, for good or for ill. It's what being an adult is all about, I thought. Apparently, I was wrong.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: veracity

The website it is obsessed with white people.

Highlighted articles on Society

"Is black History Month really just a brutally honest white history month"

"Dear White People: Saint Nicholas was not white"

"Why isn't anyone talking about the radicalization of whites"

"#treacherousTuesdays: What black protest is good enough for Whites?"

If you replaced black with white and white with black you would call this nazi stormfront hitler supremacist.

You are blind.

edit on 23-2-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

This is a poor attempt to try and bait and trap members. Shameful.

Trolled with an article written by a guy whose name is Frederick Thug-less on his twitter account no less.

What an interesting name to choose.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Metallicus

The bigotry came from 8 years of Obama Administration Identity Politics.

People were fine before the divider in chief took over.

The bigotry existed well before and a Black president caused so many to simmer in their hatred for 8 years. That is what happened. That is ho we got the alt right, the rise of white supremacy and people like the idiot Milo.

Bull.

But have fun with your false oppression cult.

It's actually true. It is so obvious, yet the people that it caused this simmering hatred in will deny it, because they are embarrassed at their own mindset.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Yay
Just what the world needs, another poor oppressed moron stereotyping all white people as racist and evil.

I had no idea how truly despicable I am, its a good thing my non white friends cant see through my deceptive outer layer of acceptance. Would make dinner parties very uncomfortable

Not true. I am white and not racist. The OP made sense though, to those with nothing to hide.
edit on 23-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I don't believe you, you are white and that means you are racist and if you try and justify it then it really means your racist.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: Metallicus

The bigotry came from 8 years of Obama Administration Identity Politics.

People were fine before the divider in chief took over.

The bigotry existed well before and a Black president caused so many to simmer in their hatred for 8 years. That is what happened. That is ho we got the alt right, the rise of white supremacy and people like the idiot Milo.

Bull.

But have fun with your false oppression cult.

It's actually true. It is so obvious, yet the people that it caused this simmering hatred in will deny it, because they are embarrassed at their own mindset.

My arse.

WHO "caused" this false sense of oppression you speak of? Did the civil rights movement NOT happen? How dare you make such an assertion!

We are NOT living in the 50's as much as liberals like you TRY to make it seem so, it's just NOT REALITY.

Give it up! You're spouting nothing but lies and BS.

AGAIN, this is why Trump won the electoral vote, because this sick mental problem the left keeps projecting is nothing but garbage! It's CRAP!! Move on! Get to the REAL issues, ok?? Nobody cares about this guilt-ridden BS anymore.

Try to push guilt on people not involved in the past all you want, but it simply WILL NOT WORK anymore!
edit on 23-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Yay

Not true. I am white and not racist. The OP made sense though, to those with nothing to hide.

Id say the vast majority of White people arent racist but according to many sources who are "knowledgable" on this topic were all inherently racist wether we know it or not, we are all privileged and it only makes it worse when we dont admit these things.

You need to check your privilege

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

In your estimation, what percentage of white people are racist?

I think most bias is actually toward people of different lifestyles. The main clash is between middle class suburbia types and thugs, junkies, gangsters or other criminal culture aficionados. All races are represented on both sides.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

So I read the article you linked to.

I think I lost a good amount of IQ points.

You'll be hearing from my lawyer.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Reldra is only fooling herself. Everyone can see she is racist. she even uses an avatar of a white person to show off her white supremacist attitudes, she even made it one with aryan characteristics.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I find it absurdly ironic that Trump has said he will help the black communities that are wallowing in poverty due to policy put in place over the last god knows how many years. When the 'racist' card is thrown around about illegal immigrants. And unvetted refugees. Not the average black person.

This is how the left want you to think, "He's saying no to mexicans and muslims, he's a racist !!! down with trump!"

If they had a friggen brain cell between them, the absurdist left would see that immigration has not been stopped. that people of good character are still allowed. But those from war torn countries with no proof of who they are, need to be vetted. Those illegals who simply walk in unchecked, need to be checked. Those found to be as such already in the US need to be sent back for breaking the law in the first place, and if they are still valid immigrants, nothing to stop them.

Hey, I'll just come over and say I'm ahkmed from mexico, I should be given everything you work for, for free... why not, are you a racist OP?

Nah, a white, 40 something male from Australia is given the thumbs down, even with a letter of invitation.

Your borders are weaker than ours. At least we try to determine who is who, off shore.. or used to... we now have car jackings and gangs made up of somali teens, lebanese rape gangs, and no go zones here too..

you want that, right? go for it... The good ol' boys will be taken to task while you whiny snivelers cry "How did this happen?"

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I dunno. It could be that thousands upon thousands of "white" people have secretly hid their racism all so they could let it out later.

Or it could be that you hate "white" people. That seems more plausible than thousands upon thousands laying in wait to suddenly be "racist".

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Yay

Id say the vast majority of White people arent racist but according to many sources who are "knowledgable" on this topic were all inherently racist wether we know it or not, we are all privileged and it only makes it worse when we dont admit these things.

You need to check your privilege

I'm white. I have a pedestal fan. Take that, non-whites. I win. Ha.

it's just sad isn't it, really....

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
ooh looks like some people have been triggered!! why are people getting so offended? it seems to be mostly outspoken trump supporters getting all bent out of shape and defensive about this. if you're not racist why are you getting so defensive? did the op call you racist, than why did you feel the need to run on here and defend yourselves with sarcastic non pc comments?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Can we stop the triggered thing. People argue and debate. that's the whole point of this forum.

If you say "Oh they disagree with me, they're triggered" then it's a weak card to play.

Or were you triggered by the people you accused of being triggered. And can only resort by triggering them with your "Oh look, people triggered!" trigger.

I prefer fishing. You can catch a lot more with a good hook, than a glock.
edit on 23-2-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
White supremacy and racism from whites is a non-issue in this country. I like how everyone focuses on a group that comprises of less than 1% of the population. Yet, I can't even go to a black expo event without a high probability of being attacked. Is there anywhere in this country that a black person couldnt walk down the street safely at? I can't think of one. I could name many places you can't be as a white guy though.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

no because obviously some people were triggered enough to respond with their sarcastic deflections. those people also happen to be the same people that are quick to use the terms, triggered, sjw, libtard, etc etc can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen! dish it but can't take it? pot calling the kettle black?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join