It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Deportation Force needs to go after ALL illegals and Undocumented not just violent criminals

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmericanPatriot
Exactly!

Trump can start but opening the FEMA camps that the traitior in chief Obama built and use them to fill them with the illegals before deportaion. Though they should be forced to build the wall as punishment for there law breaking first.

He can use the national guard to round them up. And if they refuse to be rounded up then they can become target practice for the national guard
Least a bullet saves on the cost of deportaion

Surprising nobody, Trump supporters suggest sending brown people to concentration camps to be used as slave labor prior to deportation; or to save costs by executing them.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Could we agree the repeat felons go first.

Give regular people a chance to apply.

3 million felons is going to take a while.

I agree, criminals first, but eventually all. Leave room for productive members who SHOULD be legal if the system was not broken to stay legally.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yeah....

....And the dolts who think everyone should be rounded up should foot the bill....

....Gonna be a big bill....

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Many of them get picked up by law enforcement. Their property can be seized and sold off as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Go have a garage sale to find out your logic is more than likely flawed.

Nobody pays any more than required and the property taken won't amount to much of anything after it is sold.

Nice try.

FAIL.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

So houses and cars aren't worth much? I really have no idea what you are trying to say. If the amount comes out to $500 then that there adds up to huge sums.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Were the crew and passengers of the Mayflower leagly invited by the native americans, to steal their land?
If you want to be serious with your nazi opinion, be a shining example, pack your bags and leave the land your ancestors occupied illegally.

The question is, who would take over 360 millions of armed and lunatic refugees???
Not Europe, we have to deal with the refugee situation the US foreign policy created, to destabilize Europe!

Can you show me the immigration law that was in place in america at that time?

Awaiting your response,
Sincerely yours, Everyone.

Still waiting.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No.

Houses and cars are not worth a whole lot when they're owned by the bank and can't be sold by the supposed "authorities".

Reality is out there somewhere...Go find it...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

That's funny as I have a mortgage and $90k in equity in my house. Which means it could be taken, sold, and $90,000 profit made after repaying the bank.

I live in reality. You should try it.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: TrueAmericanPatriot
Exactly!

Trump can start but opening the FEMA camps that the traitior in chief Obama built and use them to fill them with the illegals before deportaion. Though they should be forced to build the wall as punishment for there law breaking first.

He can use the national guard to round them up. And if they refuse to be rounded up then they can become target practice for the national guard
Least a bullet saves on the cost of deportaion

Surprising nobody, Trump supporters suggest sending brown people to concentration camps to be used as slave labor prior to deportation; or to save costs by executing them.

Well maybe because Trump Supporters aren't the racist ones that the Left Wing Media Propaganda Machine makes us out to be you racist prick. But if you want concentration camps a very democrat party idea just go and look at FDR. He rounded up Japs and German American Citizens and stopped ALL IMMIGRATION. But hey whatever floats your boat. I wouldn't expect anything less from the Democrat Party.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It's time that the Trump administration shows Italian minister Orlando how deportations are done. Also EU left-wing needs to learn the 2nd Amendment, and how it protected america from Nazis, British and Japanese loonies.
If the 2nd amendment was operational in the EU the current EU ruling class wouldn't exist.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join