It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Deportation Force needs to go after ALL illegals and Undocumented not just violent criminals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Trump is prioritizing those that have been here for less than 2 years and those who have committed criminal offenses or have final orders of deportation.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Hell YES!
Deport all of them, please and fast! I want a job again. Don't build walls of mud? Build kenentic electric phaser walls that are silent but deadly. As above as below. FU to these degenerates. That's what they are.

There are plenty of jobs out there buddy.

The problem is whether or not you actually want to do them. Seems to me like you're content on just blaming illegals for your laziness.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Hell YES!
Deport all of them, please and fast! I want a job again. Don't build walls of mud? Build kenentic electric phaser walls that are silent but deadly. As above as below. FU to these degenerates. That's what they are.

The problem is whether or not you actually want to do them. Seems to me like you're content on just blaming illegals for your laziness.

There are, but they aren't good paying jobs, for many people you make more money by doing nothing and being on the government dole, literally. My sister has to limit how much she works, or she will lose so much government funding she can't get by. I don't see how that can be a recipe for success for a country?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Hey, Republicans have a new idea: Hurt more brown people.

And thus i have won the argument.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

All Illegal Immigrants are Criminals in this Country , they Committed a Crime the Minute they Crossed the Boarder Illegally .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
look how well trumps scapegoating of illegals has worked, before you know it there will be witchhunts in the streets looking for illegals. a few more jabs and the american public will be willing for all out martial law and fema camp roundup of anyone even suspected of being friends with an illegal.

The only witch hunts i see are Black Lives Matter yelling pigs in a blanket fire um like bacon.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

All Illegal Immigrants are Criminals in this Country , they Committed a Crime the Minute they Crossed the Boarder Illegally .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Surprising nobody, Trump supporters reject all humane alternatives to the immigration problem, insisting the only solution can be the deportation of as many brown people as possible.

Dude just stop you lost the argument.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
In a ideal world yes.

But the USA has so many you would bankrupt the country and bring the immigration system, courts, prisons and pretty much everything to a standstill with the sheer volume of workload .

You need to do it in stages and prioritise.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: muse7

Hell YES!

There are, but they aren't good paying jobs, for many people you make more money by doing nothing and being on the government dole, literally. My sister has to limit how much she works, or she will lose so much government funding she can't get by. I don't see how that can be a recipe for success for a country?

True

There's also a lot of skinny jean wearing men with degrees in liberal arts and blue collar labor is unnaceptable to them.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Were the crew and passengers of the Mayflower leagly invited by the native americans, to steal their land?
If you want to be serious with your nazi opinion, be a shining example, pack your bags and leave the land your ancestors occupied illegally.

The question is, who would take over 360 millions of armed and lunatic refugees???
Not Europe, we have to deal with the refugee situation the US foreign policy created, to destabilize Europe!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

That's called being lazy and not trying to better yourself. Whatever happened to pulling yourself up by the bootstraps and moving to where the work is? If some illegal can travel thousands of miles away not knowing the language and still find a job while you can't there is something seriously wrong with your work ethic. Tell your sister to quit taking g advantage of the system and go out there and get a second job if need be and quit blaming your problems on other people.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

That's called being lazy and not trying to better yourself. Whatever happened to pulling yourself up by the bootstraps and moving to where the work is? If some illegal can travel thousands of miles away not knowing the language and still find a job while you can't there is something seriously wrong with your work ethic. Tell your sister to quit taking advantage of the welfare system and go out there and get a second job if need be and quit blaming your problems on other people.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Could we agree the repeat felons go first.

Give regular people a chance to apply.

3 million felons is going to take a while.

Yes. We have to start somewhere, and the ones with deportation orders are the ones to go first.
Most if those were so ordered because of criminal offenses, I believe.

If the Left would give Trump a Chance he needs to make it cheaper for people to apply, but at the same time letting people in who want to learn to speak English, and respect are traditions as American citizens. This country was founded not by the Left or Right but by Freemasons who accepted all People into there group as long as they believe in a God. I have Freemason blood in me but the founding Masons also believed in the rule of Law. And that Law is not being enforced.
Not to be that guy, but I'd be happy if many Americans would learn "are" language and respect it. Also the Freemason's are not a lineage so there is no freemason blood running through your veins.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Look, I agree.

Now back to the real world. The number is more like 30 million.

We have to prioritize.

Hence, my suggestion we should load up the Criminals.

That would be a excellent start.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Everyone wants tough deportation enforcement until the next major hail storm comes through and they need a new roof...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Exactly!

Trump can start but opening the FEMA camps that the traitior in chief Obama built and use them to fill them with the illegals before deportaion. Though they should be forced to build the wall as punishment for there law breaking first.

He can use the national guard to round them up. And if they refuse to be rounded up then they can become target practice for the national guard
Least a bullet saves on the cost of deportaion

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Were the crew and passengers of the Mayflower leagly invited by the native americans, to steal their land?
If you want to be serious with your nazi opinion, be a shining example, pack your bags and leave the land your ancestors occupied illegally.

The question is, who would take over 360 millions of armed and lunatic refugees???
Not Europe, we have to deal with the refugee situation the US foreign policy created, to destabilize Europe!

Can you show me the immigration law that was in place in america at that time?

Awaiting your response,
Sincerely yours, Everyone.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Look, I agree.

We have to prioritize.

Agreed . Priorities Matter . The Violent Criminals Must be Dealt with First , the Rest should come Forward and be Recognized and Offered an Opportunity to Attain Legal Status Based on their Skills and Atributes in Contributing to American Society .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Look, I agree.

We have to prioritize.

Agreed . Priorities Matter . The Violent Criminals Must be Dealt with First , the Rest should come Forward and be Recognized and Offered an Opportunity to Attain Legal Status Based on their Skills and Atributes in Contributing to American Society .

I agree,

They should give 90 days to report to INS.

If you do not report you are subject to immediate deportation.

We deserve to know who is in this Country.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join