It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother taken into custody after decades in U.S.; 7 arrested in Phoenix protest

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Every nation in existence at this point used violence at some point to come into existence.

You so sure about that. Tell that to the Aboriginees...

The point is we live on a plantet without borders. I dont understand that people complain that other people are coming over to there country. Its not your country.. It never has and never will be. There where people there before and people will be there after its fall...

On this short jounrey of life sitting on a rock in space you would think people would have greater concerns..

Its madness..

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I stand corrected then, yes your right. the impersonation will bar her re-entry. she wont be able to get back in.

Camain

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Where was that comment at for the last eight years of people trying to lynch fat cat ceos,bankers,gun owners, et. al.

You forgot smokers

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
The point is we live on a plantet without borders.

Do you own an atlas or a globe? Those colorful lines between named countries? BORDERS

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Have you every been to a 3rd world country? You have borders to keep the poor out of rich nations. Nations that have built themselves up through war, or trade. The USA is no excemption. If we were to open our borders wide open, your standard of living, and social services as limited as they are would be overrun, and unable to function. I would rather stay with my current standard of living and fight to keep LEGAL, fair immigration. Not people that jump the line to get in, or should never be let in anyway.

Camain

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

She was asked to voluntarily leave. She did not. Is their eveidence she won her appeal, I didn't see that. If she won her appeal, then yes, she should be allowed to stay.

She was asked to keep checking in while she appealed her deportation. I can only repeat that so many times before I begin to think you don't want to consider what that means

Grambler - I get that you and all the others in this thread think this is wonderful. I also understand that it's pointless for me to be in this thread. I thought it was funny somebody asked where all the liberals were, but now I don't think it's so funny

edit on 2/9/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Every nation in existence at this point used violence at some point to come into existence.

The point is we live on a plantet without borders. I dont understand that people complain that other people are coming over to there country. Its not your country.. It never has and never will be. There where people there before and people will be there after its fall...

On this short jounrey of life sitting on a rock in space you would think people would have greater concerns..

Its madness..

Are you telling me you dont have a front door with locks on it?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Do the aborigines have political power in Australia?

And you know that there ancestors never had a feud with others that they took power over? They would be the only people in history to have no ancestors to have engaged in violence.

Its madness..

Insanity.

Then prove your point. Open your house. No doors, no locks, no personal property.

With no borders, there would be chaos. Migrants would moved byy the billions from country to country, until there would be total anarchy.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The point is we live on a plantet without borders.

Do you own an atlas or a globe? Those colorful lines between named countries? BORDERS

Get real

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Spot on. I dont have a lock on my front door..

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

She was asked to keep checking in while she appealed her deportation. I can only repeat that so many times before I begin to think you don't want to consider what that means

Grambler - I get that you and all the others in this thread think this is wonderful. I also understand that it's pointless for me to be in this thread. I thought it was funny somebody asked where all the liberals were, but now I don't think it's so funny

So how long was her appeal process. 4 years?

You make it seem like anyone that wants the law upheld is some kind of monster. Yet you don't have one ounce of sympathy at all for the person whose identity she stole. You have posted how many times, and not once referenced this. You have belittled the crime by saying "what an evil woman" or something like that.

So I would argue you have no compassion except for the people that favor your political ideology. You think it is wonderful that that person had their ID stolen.

You still have yet to say what you would suggest. Should she be allowed to stay? Or would you have just given her time. And do you really think if they had said turn yourself in in 6 months you are getting deported that she would have?

I have expressed sympathy for this woman. People appeal all of the time, but that doesn't mean they get to appeal infinitly and avoid their sentence. Her time was up. She had 4 years.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

a reply to: TheBulk

Spot on. I dont have a lock on my front door..

You own a door?

You monster! How dare you erect a border! Please remove it, this is a world without borders!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm outraged! Because no one has ever gotten deported before racist Trump took office! I must protest !

link   

And you know that there ancestors never had a feud with others that they took power over? They would be the only people in history to have no ancestors to have engaged in violence.

And look what happened to them and every other indigenous group; even those that did fight back. I don't think they call them immigrants at this point in history. I think they are very justified in calling them invaders.

link   

originally posted by: camain

Have you every been to a 3rd world country? You have borders to keep the poor out of rich nations. Nations that have built themselves up through war, or trade. The USA is no excemption. If we were to open our borders wide open, your standard of living, and social services as limited as they are would be overrun, and unable to function. I would rather stay with my current standard of living and fight to keep LEGAL, fair immigration. Not people that jump the line to get in, or should never be let in anyway.

Camain

Yes i have been to thrid world countires.. Have you ever asked why they are poor. Trade regulations and economy move freely.. Why shouldnt people.

You shouldnt have it both ways..

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

You own a door?
t

Yes i have a door i live in one of the windiest parts of Europe.. and i have walls a roof and windows too..

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You monster! How dare you erect a border! Please remove it, this is a world without borders!

Countires are contstructs that are used for economy. Why do you think when we went around the world carving out nations..

and then installing central banks..

If you live in an affulant country it is because of economy. If money and capitalism freely move between nations why shouldnt people.

Humainity is not economy its not business. Wake up your a human being..

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I would like to see those that believe we live in a world without borders saunter across the DMZ between South and North Korea, and then trek across North Korea and cross into China.

Should be a fun time, no borders and all.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I don't like how this is getting twisted into ALL immigrants when it never was and its only because Trump is doing it. Clinton and Obama have said the same things as Trump on illegal immigration. Are are free to move to America legally. Every country has borders and laws. They all uphold them, including Mexico and Canada, but why is it a problem when America does it? Come legally. I'm 2nd Generation Italian and my wife is 1st gen Nicaraguan/Spanish. Her entire family supports Trump because they came legally and strongly feel everyone should. Anyone here illegally need to get the process going. I would propose for Trump a way for 'undocumented' people to do this process more expeditiously, but any wanted criminal has to GO.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Good deport her along with the rest of the illegals.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join