It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau, Sturgeon Respond To Refugee Ban: Refugees #WelcomeToCanada and Scotland!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SGThatred

Nice 1st post

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

It's not the refugee's faults that our government is out of control. Cheers - Dave

In your opinion, they are out of control. In my opinion they are not.
But is it 'opinion' that anti-Muslim and anti-refugee rhetoric contributes to hate crimes against those groups? Seems to me that getting the locals ginned up contributed to crimes against black, FN, Irish, Italians...you name it. Why are Muslims suddenly exempt in your world?

Humans take advantage of any self benefiting system, it is our nature and all humans are basically the same to varying degrees. Muslims are not at fault for wanting to take advantage, the goverment is at fault for promoting the opportunity and of course pissing away hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars in the process.

Cheers - Dave

We don't share the same values, so there's no sense taking this any farther.

Make to much sense for ya, maybe I'm too rational? Quite honestly I don't like being baited or told I said things I didn't say, so sell that s**t to weak minded libtards. In them, you have a vast and vacuous audience awaiting. Oh and have a nice day ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Make to much sense for ya, maybe I'm too rational? Quite honestly I don't like being baited or told I said things I didn't say, so sell that s**t to weak minded libtards. In them, you have a vast and vacuous audience awaiting. Oh and have a nice day ;-)

No, I'm just painfully aware that there is no discourse to be had here. Your use of the term 'libtards' underscores the fact. No sense wasting my time, or yours.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join