It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johns Hopkins’ Top Psychologist Releases Terrifying Diagnosis of President Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Willtell

So not the topic.

I'll let you slide on that

Even though John Hopkins is no neighborhood clinic. You know anything about psychology or what this guys experience being the TOP psychologist at John Hopkins is?
edit on 28-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Same applies to EVERY politician , CEO , lawyers etc . worldwide .

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Asking the GOP to consider how far is too far is where we're all at
Boom. And THAT was the main point of my post Spria. Not his sanity so much as at least here at ats, the world is divided into two parts, those who love him and those who can see what he is. At this point, the doubt in media, the 'promises that are being put in motion and all the rest, are kinda moot. The only important question at this point is how far will they let him go. How far will they continue to use him as cover for their own agenda. Will the stop him before everything goes up in smoke.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Actually Loveguv I found that too late to change the headline. He seems NOT to be a top psychologist at JH but rather, according to his own webside, a part time employee of JH. I will not be using him as a source to back up my own sense of Trump again. Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

One, yes I do, not to the extent of being "the top expert at Johns Hopkins", but I can play one on the interwebs.

Two, no he is not. He is an employee, and not for long if this is an example of his ethical behavior.

I've asked this question twice now, what videos is this "expert" viewing? Without that, how can you even begin to register a competent opinion on his opinion. Oh, wait, it's anti-Trump...so it must be correct, right?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This statement and supposed credentials are total fabrication...
And it really has nothing to do with the mental state of President Trump either...
Instead it is a play to further manipulate the sick minds of the masses and inject fear...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
He's in private practice and teaches at JH. There are very few 'full-time' teachers at medical schools.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
Have you looked into him? Cause if you had you'd know he wrote a book on his assessment of Bill Clinton. So apparently he's not a snowflake libtard or whatever the derisive term of the week is.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

One, yes I do, not to the extent of being "the top expert at Johns Hopkins", but I can play one on the interwebs.

Two, no he is not. He is an employee, and not for long if this is an example of his ethical behavior.

I've asked this question twice now, what videos is this "expert" viewing? Without that, how can you even begin to register a competent opinion on his opinion. Oh, wait, it's anti-Trump...so it must be correct, right?

It does not take an expert to know that Trump is a nut. As well as a immoral narcissistic lunatic, stupid racist creep, rapist jackass.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508
Yes, thankyou jtma. Through the help of others on this thread I discovered that too late to change the headline I got from the linked article. By checking his own website I find that he is a 'part time' employee of JH. Suffice to say I will no longer use him as source to validate my own laymens evaluation of Mr. Trump. Again, thank for not jumping all over my lackadaisical research.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

It does not take an expert to know that Trump is a nut. As well as a immoral narcissistic lunatic, stupid racist creep, rapist jackass.

Conjecture and supposition. I would think you could do better if you weren't so triggered.......

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

My question today is simple. Just how long will the Republican Congress allow this madness to go on?

I agree but can Congress shut this idiots, Gartners, mouth?

usuncut.com...

John D. Gartner, a psychotherapist who teaches at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, told US News that he believes Trump has “malignant narcissism,” which is incurable, and different from narcissistic personality disorder. Gartner violated the “Goldwater Rule” of the psychology profession, in which a diagnosis of a public figure without personally examining them, and without their consent, is considered unethical.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

from TerryMcGuires link

The Goldwater rule is the informal name given to of Section 7.3 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) code of ethics which states it is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures they have not examined in person and obtained consent from to discuss their mental health in ...

I noticed so many people making much ado about a look, a stare, by Trumps wife and the armchair diagnosis in this thread

"Trump Video. Psychopath? What did he say to his wife?" www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So?.... it won't change the fact that trump is psychotic

So its gone from the initial "narcissist" label to Psychotic? Did you buy your psychiatric degree on the internet...lol

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

“Donald Trump is dangerously mentally ill and temperamentally incapable of being president,” Gartner said, citing his movements and behavior, pointing out the president’s tendency for grandiosity, sadism, aggressiveness, paranoia, and anti-social behavioral patterns.

I know, I know. Fake news. Unethical doctor. Establishment Intellectuals, Biased liberal, poor looser, cry baby prog, libtard hive-minded toady.

My question today is simple. Just how long will the Republican Congress allow this madness to go on?

usuncut.com...

These are Republicans you are talking about. They are as mentally unhinged as they come, so how exactly would they notice he's crazy when they themselves conduct the crazy train?

That he is mentally unstable and unfit for the presidency is obvious to anyone with even half a functioning brain.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
For what it's worth, I have personally dealt with malignant narcissists in person and Donald is so similar it's stunning.

It's hard to say whether this is good or bad, narcissists are notoriously easy to manipulate once you've caught on to them. Donald seems to respect people he sees as powerful, I will always remember how submitted he looked when he first spoke to Obama in the WH, and we all know how he is with Putin. It COULD be positive in that all of our opinions may actually matter to him, as narcissists tend to be obsessed with how they're seen. But I'm sure I don't need to point out how easy it should be for lobbyists, governments, and politicians to totally take advantage of someone like that, if they haven't been already. His cabinet makes me afraid of that.

Good luck to all of us.
edit on 1/29/2017 by spite because:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Not to be a jerk but that big yellow thing is actually white. If you don't know basic astronomy, how can you lambast Trump for any of his opinions?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Maybe, Trump is just an out of touch, angry, old man !
Or at least, his limited register of facial expressions would suggest...

The seven faces of Donald Trump – a psychologist’s view

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

Conjecture and supposition. I would think you could do better if you weren't so triggered.......

So apparently any opposition or counter-argument to the koolaide-suckers is now immediately met with a knee-jerk 'triggered' response instead of the evergreen 'but Hillary..' and 'fake news' responses. So let me dive in with some alternative assessments.

Dan P. McAdams did an assessment of Mr. Trump back in June 2016. You can read the article here. Also a mental health professional, McAdams came to the same conclusions as Gartner. So you can ignore these two assessments done by professionals in their field and just keep putting your hands over your ears and saying 'nah-nah-nah-nah'. It doesn't change things.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: spite
Really? You think having the leader of a country who is easily manipulated by outsiders is a good thing? I find that possibility endlessly disturbing.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join