It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Demonic Bird Man Frightens Woman In Texas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Came across this interview recently. I thought it was so bizarre and fascinating that I felt it deserved its own thread on ATS. I wrote up a general summary for those who don't have time to listen to the full interview:

A woman named Debbie was driving home to her ranch in rural Texas around 11pm one evening when she experienced a very mysterious event.

While driving down the dirt road towards her house she passed a water tower which delivers water to the ranch. On top of the tower she says she saw 12-15, 4-5 foot tall black birds dancing around in a circle and chanting something "evil". Suddenly, standing right in front of her car was a 6-7 foot tall Bird man. She says it had huge wings which draped down past its feet. It had arms and legs like a human. It had soft pitch black feathers covering its wings and body. It's face was very human like. It was pale white, like a clown. It's eyes were pitch black and its lips were bright ruby red. Then, she says its mouth curled into a menacing smile and let out an evil cackling laugh. Next thing she knew it teleported back up to the water tower with the smaller black birds (who had normal bird faces with beaks), and they continued their chanting. She raced home to tell her husband what happened.

Though the whole event lasted no longer than about 10 minutes, when she arrived home it was now 12pm. She had experienced a significant loss of time. They called the police to investigate but when they arrived they said they only saw a single small black bird on top of the water tower.

The next day another strange event occurred. Debbie and her husband were outside with their dogs talking about the events of the previous night when they spotted a raven on a railing leading their house. It then flew to the gate at the entrance of their property. The couple followed after the raven and Debbie started shooing it away as she was worried it might have rabies. Slowly the raven kept fluttering further into the woods and looked back at them as if it wanted them to follow. All of a sudden it disappeared. Debbie had a bad feeling telling her to run back to their house. When her and her husband returned they found the raven attacking their dogs! Debbie pulled off her shoe and threw it at the bird only for it to flutter off for a moment then proceed to attack another dog. She threw sticks at it, she kicked at it and still it persisted to attack their dogs. For a moment the raven retreated to a nearby post and Debbie told her husband to grab a gun and shoot it. Her husband brought out a 22. rifle and fired multiple shots at the raven and it did absolutely nothing... Debbie grabbed her dogs and brought them in the house. When she went back outside the raven was still there watching them. Finally, Debbie told her husband to "empty the gun on it". He fired over and over again at it until it flew over to a stump by the nearby tree line. She says it then hopped off the stump and started walking into the woods when it fell to the ground. They thought it was dead and argued for a few moments about who should go investigate. Upon inspection, the raven was nowhere to be seen... Even after having a full magazine fired at it.

Later, Debbie spoke to a neighbour who lived near the water tower. She asked if he had seen any strange bird like creatures. He then told her an eerily similar story to hers which involved his brother. Supposedly years ago there was a lot of black magic rituals taking place around the area which she believes had something to do with the presence of the strange bird creatures.

The Full Interview

Yet another bird-man sighting for the books. I can't begin to count how many stories like this I've heard from all over the world. From encounters with soldiers in Vietnam to Nasa workers at launchpads. The Birdman creature/demon is one of the most commonly sighted cryptids next to Bigfoot and Dogmen. It's only a matter of time before someone finds concrete proof of their existence.

P.S. Don't mind the religious connotations near the end... I find mixing religion and cryptozoology delegitimizes the topic at hand. Though her story is fascinating none the less.
edit on 24 1 2017 by Gh0stwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Link won't open the page.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

It's face was very human like. It was pale white, like a clown. It's eyes were pitch black and its lips were bright ruby red.

" Humanising itself "

the lipstick is a common detail in reports of MIB

edit on 24-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

What is MIB?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

How creepy.. But shouldn't a whole magazine blow up the raven to smitherines? Unless he completely missed every bullet

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

What is MIB?

Men in Black

i'l like to call them " the pale faces " like an Indian Chief

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is why you shouldn't do meth.

But seriously, if a bird attacked your dogs, why aren't your dogs ripping it apart?

Some odd stuff in this case. I love oddities and paranormal stuff, but sometimes the reactions of the witnesses are mind blowing.

If giant evil birdman appears in at my house, It's gonna learn all about fast moving lead. Big quantities of fast lead...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

According to a friend of mine who used to live their, east Texas is a place she knows for a lot of demonic activity. Never mentioned bird men, just a lot of god awful satanic stuff.

However it is earily similar tomothman

Thanks for the info OP. S&F cause we need more of this kind of info

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It's the lachuza!!! South Texas legend, fairy tale.

A lechuza can appear at any time, but these feathery witches seem particularly prone to spread their wings and terrorize those who have popped a top or two or three. Cars moving down lonely highways also seem a favorite target of lechuzas.

www.texasescapes.com...
edit on 24-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: Link

edit on 24-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

i'm reminded of Pilgrim era Witches
having lasted through the centuries

really interesting fairy tale

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

My neighbors and many other locals here in the town I live in, swear by it. Even say that they've seen one. The lachuza is a big thing in Mexican culture.

Legend says that you can call one by repeatedly whistling really loud after midnight.

edit on 24-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Legend says that you can call one by repeatedly whistling really loud after midnight.

if you do....

try and get a feather
for DNA testing

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Nah bro.. Im cool. When we were kids the neighbors would do it and we'd all freak out and run home. I'm tough and all but I'm not calling no bruja!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Link fixed!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Very insightful... Sounds like we may have a match!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Whenever i read about these sorts of things that appear similar to E.T. abductions, I think about the x files episode about the gov. Abductions and planting false memories.

Good post!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I like cryptid stories. But something bugs me about Mothman or other flying humanoid types.

A man sized creature with wings he could walk around with shouldn't be able to fly in our gravity and atmosphere. The weight / wingspan ratio just doesn't work. Think about the size of the wing surface area needed to support a person in a hang glider. Even if the bones were hollow, you would need huge wings.

Even if it could fly, it would have an insatiable appetite. Flying takes a lot of energy.

That's assuming it's using aerodynamics to fly, of course.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I listened to that podcast about 2 months ago.....pretty interesting.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
A woman named Debbie was driving home to her ranch in rural Texas around 11pm one evening when she experienced a very mysterious event.

While driving down the dirt road towards her house she passed a water tower which delivers water to the ranch. On top of the tower she says she saw 12-15, 4-5 foot tall black birds dancing around in a circle and chanting something "evil".

Reminds me of a great short video;

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy! *__-

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
lechuza is a mexican harpy or the wrath of a dead or dieing witch.

Seems like this lady pissed off a latino gypsy or got slipped some lsd

top topics

<<   2 >>

join