It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White teen avoids jail for rape of black student

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsionicOmniverse
a reply to: drewlander

Is as bad? this is much worse.

She wasn't imprisoned for almost 3 days...
That makes the Chicago incident a worse crime.
The kidnapping and imprisonment charges.
Still a horrific act but a lesser crime...

edit on 6-1-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
WoW Man,I can't believe some of the ignorant statements on here.If You can't see both instances are both wrong,then You're a one blind/partisan bigot.No wonder I only visit,and post on ATS in small doses.
Btw for some posters posting here,Stormfront is that way →

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This scum bag avoided legal justice but I hope he never has a night of peace in his life. Anyone who attacks the disabled is the lowest form of trash on earth. I am normally quite the peaceful man, but if I met this scum bag I don't think I could control myself.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The man who was raped had to go through two surgeries at two different hospitals. To get his internal organs repaired getting a coat hanger kicked into your anus, that's a life ending injury... being held for 3 days and getting my scalp sliced drinking toilet water? Tell me which one you would rather go through

edit on 6-1-2017 by PsionicOmniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Figures, slap on the hand, wonder if he'll even be given appropriate mental health(ID isn't know for that).

What I shared in thread sharing the news on the Chicago kidnapping case, about the issue as to why this sicko wasn't charged with a hate crime.

When Congress passed the Hate Crimes Statistics Act of 1990, it compelled the FBI to collect figures on hate violence. But, it did not compel police agencies to report them. Record keeping on hate crimes is still left up to the discretion of local police chiefs and city officials.

Many police departments still refuse to report hate crimes, or to label crimes in which gays, Jews and minorities are targeted because of race, religion or sexual preference as hate crimes. Still other police departments don’t bother compiling them because they regard hate crimes as a politically loaded minefield that can tarnish their image and create even more political friction. The official indifference by many police agencies to hate crimes prevents federal officials, even if they wanted to more aggressively enforce civil rights laws, from accurately gauging the magnitude of civil rights violence.
- www.abovetopsecret.com...
There's apparently a large disconnect when it comes to this.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
So, what else is new?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Did someone actually compare the two? Wow, ATS is really falling off.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PsionicOmniverse

all that matters is the skin color of the perps. case in point, thread discussion result. without a doubt, the same ambiguity and gray area in this thread is the same in the justice system when skin color of the perps is a factor. im sure the other minorities will after the result of this case trust the system and Leos much more, resulting in peaceful and cooperation in the future

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You rape someone you should be hung from the nearest tree.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join