It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Geographic’ just made history with its new cover--9 year Old Transgender Activist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Great!!

So now Nat Geo is encouraging and enabling mental disorders.
Whats next, we start telling schizophrenic people that the voices are real, maybe we should start with telling bulemics they are fat and need to exercise or theyll never be pretty.

People who look in the mirror and see themselves as fat when theyre not get counselling, people who look in the mirror and see themselves as a girl when theyre not get hormone therapy, go figure

(post by Dan00 removed for a manners violation)
(post by imjack removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Madness...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

P.S. Look at the veins standing out on the young man's hands. Biology is speaking its truth all-over that photo. 

You must not see very many hands in your daily life. Women almost always have prominent veins in their hands...far more than men do, and anyone's veins can expand if they're overly heated or nervous or have a blood pressure spike...all of which would certainly be factors when giving an interview.

Biology does not in any way dictate that only males have prominent veins.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Old woman. Not 9 year old girls.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
All about sales = $$$ for N.G..

we're helping by fattening up this thread.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It is disappointing that we can't talk about this without it turning into a circus.

Try composing your discussion in a a polite & constructive manner and leave the emotion out of it.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

“So I may have some boy body parts, but that’s not wrong, that is OK.”

aaaah...best of two worlds.

I like trannies. Dibbs on caboose. In ten years time of course.

Power to the people !!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: tigertatzen

Old woman. Not 9 year old girls.

If the point is women, how does a Transgender Male-Female apply? Biologically to this stereotype?

It also makes tons of sense stereotyping a Transgender with higher levels of hormones, to traditional male and females veins.

Estrogen actually makes veins less visible and more relaxed, the reason many women when older have bad veins is due to hormone imbalances after Pregnancy.

Either way, Testosterone makes veins more visible, not sure what the observation she has "man-veins'' brings to the table, but it seems like a really judgmental way to tackle the situation. I'm not sure if you know this, but blood pressure can rise and drop and people can have protruding veins because of this just randomly from time to time. You're also talking about the coverphoto right? You'd have to be, it's the only one that shows veins at all of many photos(about 40 on Google) and an entire video. As her body adjusts to female hormones this will change also. Pretty small beans if you ask me.
edit on 17-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

edit on 17-12-2016 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It's amazing how much this transgender # is getting pushed on us these days, humans will never be mother nature and this little lad will have a #ed up life when he is an adult. Other so called adults should be ashamed of themselves for egging this # on.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

National Geographic’ just made history with its new cover--9 year Old Transgender Activist

I agree.

They have sunk to a new low.

ETA: I just unsubscribed from their newsletter and other mailings. They need to know that there are consequences for their actions.
edit on 2016/12/17 by Metallicus because: ETA

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I agree.

They have sunk to a new low.

ETA: I just unsubscribed from their newsletter and other mailings. They need to know that there are consequences for their actions.

Yeah!!! Boycott them educational organizations!

That'll show them transqueers who's boss!!!

Let me guess, huge History Channel fan tho-
edit on 17-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join