It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admin Most Racist In USA California-Professor’s Anti-Trump Rant-called/Please Watch Video-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
9/11 was frightening. The Orlando shootings were frightening. Sane Bernadino. Ft Hood. REAL acts of terror. I know that it happens with liberals teaching college but these are simply lies.

The US government is backing the loans the kids are using for these schools and they are taught to hate 'certain' forms of government. THAT is terrorism...

(post by ware2010 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: imjack

This whole post is unrelevant, because it´s a school and it´s not supposed to indoctrinate you with politics, except for special politics classes. There is a so called teaching plan and it´s supposed to be used! I would write the same if it were about how the Clintons are the worst criminals ever.

Then why do they have political education, and a student president!?!?

You have to understand why it's there, even if you agree with me it shouldn't be.

In my opinion Kids and Youth hold the least partisan, most articulate conclusions and ideas about representation.

The issue is their information gathering is limited and flawed, and they don't know how most systems work, just what makes 'good people'. It's funny how many youth dislike Hillary(Me for example) but that doesn't stop people from holding Trump at messiah level.

They're both terrorists. That's the god damned truth. Hillary a black-op, and Trump a psy-op.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Go eat your oranges. There is no point trying to talk to you. You have proven that in thread after thread.

edit on 12/9/2016 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check...I hate my phone!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Good eat your oranges. There is no point trying to talk to you. You have proven that in thread after thread.

People can't even respond outside of their limited partisanship. 3/4 the replies, including yours assume I'm 'sticking up' for the teacher. She's an idiot, the kid is also an idiot, so no reason to falsely praise them. I also said she crossed the line first, but who cares who started it right!

Kid needs to watch more Frozen and just listen and disregard what's stupid in their own mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Political education takes place in political class, sport in sports class etc. It´s like the math teacher raveling about WW2 -absolutely unqualified for the job.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Just once can you actually call a spade a spade?

This is bull#! The teacher went on a crazy rant insulting over half the country but still you try to attack the student. You guys are beyond ridiculous

LOL! It is the leftist way to ignore facts, name call, and deflect on anything that challenges their world view. I just ignore them because they rarely have anything to say that passes the smell test. The result always ends the same way. Your ideas are ignorant and invalid. The whole world agrees with them and you are not allowed to challenge that or you become a racist and a bigot along with a dictionary of terms they learned from Saul Alinsky and others.

edit on 9/12/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

1. There are teachers who praise Trump and bash Hillary, probably happening even today.

Please find just one from any teacher praising Trump and bashing Hillary in the USA and post it here.

Thanks!

I've gone to 2 highschools and 3 colleges. Every teach I've ever had has had a political opinion. Especially in college. She was speaking as a Citizen, not as a Teacher. She thought she was talking to adults, not children in desperate need of safe space for education.

Was this in the past 16 years by chance? In the late 90's, none of our teachers spoke bad or good about Bill Clinton or political agendas unless it was a history or social studies class and they were events that happened prior to 1992.

To be honest, it sounds like you were indoctrinated.
edit on 9-12-2016 by LSU0408 because: Removed "told" bc I don't know why I typed it out of place

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

First, let me tell you I just realized your avatar is not a white rooster making it´s call towards the explosion..

Second, same over here, again and again there is a constant drag on the middle class, be it politics or financially. There is no desire for a middle class anymore, just right/left, poor/rich. The order in wich I wrote those words are not related to each others (not saying right wing is poor or vice versa)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Political education takes place in political class, sport in sports class etc. It´s like the math teacher raveling about WW2 -absolutely unqualified for the job.

Yeah, but that wasn't my point! They said politics doesn't belong in school, and my QUESTION, is why is there political education and student elections?

Again, just as a person who has been in a school building recently, not only is the student body politics everywhere, so is real politics, and nearly all of my teachers at one point, or another voiced political opinions. This includes my Shop teacher, my Math teacher, my English teacher, my Biology teacher, my Science teacher, it's all of them, with few exception. Politics has always been embraced at schools I attended, and so was discussion etc.

I understand this isn't that, I understand she's annoying, but in the context of a school, this happens, acting like it doesn't or you can prevent such this is naive. It's encouraged to be brought to points that lead to this in one way or another eventually.

Teachers talk about all kinds of things off the record, again she was speaking as a Citizen, this was not in her 'lesson plan' and was most likely in a downtime.

I hope this kid never takes a philosophy class. Might be offended by such political and religious content.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse

originally posted by: seasonal
Her name is super duper hyphenated. I would imagine she is a peach to be around.

Olga Perez Stable Cox

Wow. Sounds like she just kept adding last names. Probably uses a maiden name and then her married name(s). Poor fella. I wonder what her husband goes through.
And what is with 'Stable' ? This woman sound anything but stable!

Stable was Probably her second husband. Who is now a lucky guy

edit on 9-12-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Wrong, this is what giving her opinion sounds like:

While I disagree with Trump being elected, I support our system of Representative Republic, and look forward to disagreeing with Mr. Trump on many issues.

What she did was to instill a less than civil feeling in her class, it was by design. She needs to be disciplined.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Wrong, this is what giving her opinion sounds like:

While I disagree with Trump being elected, I support our system of Representative Republic, and look forward to disagreeing with Mr. Trump on many issues.

What she did was to instill a less than civil feeling in her class, it was by design. She needs to be disciplined.

Exactly, this ^^^^

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Now the student may be expelled...

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

I can just imagine sitting at a restaurant and listening to her drone on and on about how bad Trump is. Even though he hasn't taken office yet. She seems like an unpleasant person, but who knows.
edit on 9-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

1. There are teachers who praise Trump and bash Hillary, probably happening even today.

Please find just one from any teacher praising Trump and bashing Hillary in the USA and post it here.

Thanks!

I've gone to 2 highschools and 3 colleges. Every teach I've ever had has had a political opinion. Especially in college. She was speaking as a Citizen, not as a Teacher. She thought she was talking to adults, not children in desperate need of safe space for education.

Was this in the past 16 years by chance? In the late 90's, none of our teachers spoke bad or good about Bill Clinton or political agendas unless it was a history or social studies class and they were events that happened prior to 1992.

To be honest, it sounds like you were indoctrinated.

Every teacher I had talked about bush in highschool in Colorado negatively. Ironically, I then moved to Texas to attend Texas Tech, and every teacher spoke negatively about Obama.

The most liberal teacher I had in Texas was Sociology and he disliked Obama also. My Music appreciation teacher voted for Obama, but doesn't like him anymore.

How would I know all this if none of the teachers ever spoke about politicians?

My Geography teacher was basically a climate-change dissenter. My History teacher was a true ode to selective memory.
Texas maybe wasn't the best choice. People from Texas are really friendly though, you miss that no matter where you go afterwards. Despite enourmous ignorance.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

with your logic, you would be happy if you sent your child to me learn math and instead I let the kid watch SpongeBob squarepants

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ware2010

Try pulling that where you work. See what happens.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
My paragraphs will relate directly to yours, so we don´t have to endure a "quote war".

Because political education is not dragging down one side into the dirt and call them terrorists, it´s unbiased education on political systems, maybe some politcal history and for your case, how the two party system works. It´s not intended to push preshaped opinions but to give you motivation to build your own.

Then all your teachers were not doing there job the right way. Private political opinions have zero justification being voiced by a authority figure (your teachers) in a classroom environment. They can do that in between the classes. This way you can walk away, the other way, you are forced to hear it and miss on the true idea of the class (math, physics etc).

Where did I act or announced that I want to prevent such behavior? It´s not my job to police teachers, it´s the school boards job.

She was not speaking as a citizen, she would have, if this was not a closed classroom setting. What nonsense she spouts in between her classes, in the breaks, is her thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

My paragraphs will relate directly to yours, so we don´t have to endure a "quote war".

Because political education is not dragging down one side into the dirt and call them terrorists, it´s unbiased education on political systems, maybe some politcal history and for your case, how the two party system works. It´s not intended to push preshaped opinions but to give you motivation to build your own.

Then all your teachers were not doing there job the right way. Private political opinions have zero justification being voiced by a authority figure (your teachers) in a classroom environment. They can do that in between the classes. This way you can walk away, the other way, you are forced to hear it and miss on the true idea of the class (math, physics etc).

Where did I act or announced that I want to prevent such behavior? It´s not my job to police teachers, it´s the school boards job.

She was not speaking as a citizen, she would have, if this was not a closed classroom setting. What nonsense she spouts in between her classes, in the breaks, is her thing.

My English teacher also talked about Family Guy. My Womens Studies teacher talked about Gay politics for a day, and while that felt off topic, I still endured it without recording her to tarnish her record on Facebook or some such trash.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join