It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admin Most Racist In USA California-Professor’s Anti-Trump Rant-called/Please Watch Video-

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
College professor of human sexuality teacher goes off, I really mean goes off about Trump's win. Student records it, posts it. Now the student may be in deep doo doo.

The professor called Trump's admin a "terrorist", and the most racist person in America.

A college professor went off on president-elect Donald Trump in her Orange Coast College class.

There are now threats of expulsion and threats of legal action.

CBS2’s Stacey Butler listened to the controversial rant. The human sexuality teacher — Olga Perez Stable Cox — called Trump’s election “an act of terrorism.”

There are threats of expulsion and legal action, wow. They really stand behind the staff.

A college professor went off on president-elect Donald Trump in her Orange Coast College class.

There are now threats of expulsion and threats of legal action.

CBS2’s Stacey Butler listened to the controversial rant. The human sexuality teacher — Olga Perez Stable Cox — called Trump’s election “an act of terrorism.”

The student is afraid that there is going to hell to pay for thinking for themselves.

Thursday night, the professor’s union posted a warning on its page. It condemned the student who recorded the video saying, “This is an illegal recording without the permission of the instructor. The student will be identified and may be facing legal action.”

“They wanted it to be known so that maybe we would get scared and take down the video. But to the union I want to say we are not gonna be doing that,” said Recalde-Martinez.

“The unions are acting like thugs, like bullies themselves,” said attorney Shawn Steel.

losangeles.cbslocal.com...
edit on 9-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
there goes free speech.

but why dont these mentalists actually wait for Trump to take cabinet before making wild and spurious allegations of a not yet existent cabinet.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Calling his win an act of terrorism is ridiculous , I wouldn't condemn the student but I would the teacher.
The Human sexuality teacher should concentrate on Human sexuality and not be preaching her politics in class.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Fascists doing and saying fascist things.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Feel the hatred flow through you. . . .

bwahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Agreed, I am favorable to Trump. But if Clinton had won, I would not want to hear a loud mouth professor going off on Clinton.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Calling his win an act of terrorism is ridiculous , I wouldn't condemn the student but I would the teacher.
The Human sexuality teacher should concentrate on Human sexuality and not be preaching her politics in class.

Seriously... what does Trump have to do with human sexuality? Teach the subject and keep your politics out of it. If it was a politics or even history class, then fine. The teachers opinion might be warranted, but human sexuality?

This type of stuff goes on at college campuses regularly. The left tries to deny it but anyone whose been to a university knows they are leftist indoctrination centers at this point.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The real reason an extremely progressive professor is saying those things is not because they are true. Rather than go into it all, the following memes describe it better than I could in 2,000 words.

Which leads to the following that should be given to the professor. Especially since she is talking about suing the student for recording her. Which BTW is (or was in the 80's) common practice in college so you can listen to the lecture later instead of writing copious notes.

And finally, I am pretty sure the professor is a Democrat. For the simple reason that she said, "It is an assault on us all. It is a terrorist act", for Trump being elected. The following sums it all up pretty well.

Case closed. I don't think the court case is going to make it past the judge before being thrown out. However, you never can tell if she finds the most liberal progressive judge on the bench.

edit on 9/12/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Her name is super duper hyphenated. I would imagine she is a peach to be around.

Olga Perez Stable Cox

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yay, a generally super hypocritical story for both sides. As per normal the Right blinders are heavy.
1. There are teachers who praise Trump and bash Hillary, probably happening even today.
2. The teacher is entitled to free speech too. The entire purpose of the students recording was to meme her and get her in trouble to censor her for her words. He's subjected to listening, he's a god damned student, this doesn't mean he is disallowed to still think for himself.

Camera phone recordings are most likely not allowed during the sessions like this without permission. Having phones out is probably against the rules on its own. Was his 'safe space' that violated he needed to 'expose' an opinion? Gross miss-use of technology in school, and part of the reason phones aren't allowed. You just as easily can find Conservative teachers who say dumb things politically, hell you can find conservative teachers that say dumb things academically. Most teachers are bland, and most students aren't known for saying all their teachers are good. That's just how it is, but the respect of the position comes first. Same for Police, Firemen, Mailmen etc. It's a public service. Most of them suck, and they are # jobs no one wants, because of specifically reasons like this. Should the best 'math' teacher in the world be politically scrutinized aswell? That's the point. Politics in general in school is bad, and where she first crossed the line.
edit on 9-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Best way to study is to record the class... This is one of the main reasons we elected Trump, to completely overhaul our corrupt, biased, political education system. Olga is probably an anchor baby.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Just once can you actually call a spade a spade?

This is bull#! The teacher went on a crazy rant insulting over half the country but still you try to attack the student. You guys are beyond ridiculous

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The teacher teaches human sexuality. If this was a social studies, political science or some sort of current events class sure, give your opinion.
Be an adult, be respectful. Be a leader and act like, what I imagine is a highly paid professor 's job, a leader. Don't encourage this type fist in the air, brick in hand going off half cocked with riots and violence. Her points were designed to do one thing, make people mad and breed discord.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Just once can you actually call a spade a spade?

This is bull#! The teacher went on a crazy rant insulting over half the country but still you try to attack the student. You guys are beyond ridiculous

It's funny how politics doesn't belong in school when this happens, but then when students form trump rallies, it's acceptable, but then when students again for liberal groups, politics in school is a gross cancer.

Or like the kids in the masks who threw pacifiers at protesting students who shouldn't be protesting because no politics in schools, but the kids in teh masks made a good political statement and shouldnt have been punished. ehehehehehe.

This is why I don't talk about this normally. Calling a spade a spade isn't the issue, it's that tomorrow I'll have a spade, and you'll be asking why I can't just call oranges oranges.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
Yay, a generally super hypocritical story for both sides. As per normal the Right blinders are heavy.
1. There are teachers who praise Trump and bash Hillary, probably happening even today.
2. The teacher is entitled to free speech too. The entire purpose of the students recording was to meme her and get her in trouble to censor her for her words. He's subjected to listening, he's a god damned student, this doesn't mean he is disallowed to still think for himself.

You serious? They're there to learn about the class the teacher was hired to teach. There's no reason at all that she should be in there spouting off her bigoted opinion to them. A professional in her position wouldn't have brought politics up in a human sexuality class. She should be fired for being unprofessional and indoctrinating America's future. I would have walked out.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

This whole post is unrelevant, because it´s a school and it´s not supposed to indoctrinate you with politics, except for special politics classes. There is a so called teaching plan and it´s supposed to be used! I would write the same if it were about how the Clintons are the worst criminals ever.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Please find just one from any teacher praising Trump and bashing Hillary in the USA and post it here.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Please find just one from any teacher praising Trump and bashing Hillary in the USA and post it here.

Thanks!

I've gone to 2 highschools and 3 colleges. Every teach I've ever had has had a political opinion. Especially in college. She was speaking as a Citizen, not as a Teacher. She thought she was talking to adults, not children in desperate need of safe space for education.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yet another dufus liberal professor using their classroom as a pulpit for their personal beliefs. Poor children. No wonder they turn into SJW snowflakes who can't cope with anything.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Her name is super duper hyphenated. I would imagine she is a peach to be around.

Olga Perez Stable Cox

Wow. Sounds like she just kept adding last names. Probably uses a maiden name and then her married name(s). Poor fella. I wonder what her husband goes through.
And what is with 'Stable' ? This woman sound anything but stable!

edit on 9/12/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join