It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane Feminists falsely accusing men of sexual assault (video compilation)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeeep
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't know how he recognized it, but he was spot on.

He recognized it because he was genius enough to see it had happened to him.

It takes courage to stare into the abyss but spirit to return from it.

ALS

edit on 2-12-2016 by ALSGoes4th because: spelling

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

"Dad Jokes". I had to look that one up!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Let me put it this way, in all my years I never heard / seen / heard about females going so off the hook like these examples before this SJW mania (which is brutally rooted in this militant Third Wave Feminism stuff) in regards to this extremist hypersensitivity in regards to sex whatever being the big case with the more feminist minded of the SJWFRONT. Ever since I sat up and tuned into this stuff this year I've seen endless examples with this general kind of logic erupting across social settings. It's not like feminists always scream "feminism" as they hit people, they scream the same stuff as in those clips. So why we have to nitpick over this instead of discuss the actual content is beyond me, especially since I'm sure you dont need a lesson in knowing their kind of language, sounds bites, irrationality, trigger metrics and behaviors (which are quite obvious in those examples).

Even as I do not disagree with your dismay, I have to wonder at your decision to focus on it. Behavior like this is a symptom I am sure you agree. For me, finding the cause is more important than pointing out the symptom. You touch on some of the cause in the reply above and to a degree I concur. But by focusing on one set of symptoms, in this case and what I have gleaned from a number of your threads, all things 'progressive' we can fail to see "other symptoms' that at first glance bear no resemblance to the set of symptoms you present. Some of those other symptoms can be found in the conservative consciousness also.

In a way I am letting you know that you confuse me. A while back you made several excellent threads on human behavior and neurological studies, human consciousness stuff, remember? I jumped to them because you seemed to be pointing to humanity as a whole, suggesting a number of those root causes for our dystopic frailties. To me, those threads pointed out bipartisan and across the board avenues of study that could be foundational for a more sane society.

Yet since those you seem to have focused on how those psychological and neurological 'truths' work only in regards to those who appear to have a different political slant than you. Maybe it is just me. Maybe I have been hoping for more than I should expect. Bipartisanship.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'm not partisan, I can just be a bastard at times for finding insanity and mistruths and such as fodder for my 'iconoclast extremist agenda' (LOL).

I think I've done a pretty thorough job at picking deep into this crazy SJW schema stuff. A big point in the posts you're alluding to was how the DNC / Far Left / SJW's / Alt-Left whatever have made it their business to craft an ideology set bent on exploiting those various innate human cultish tendencies and such. This crazy 'feminist cringe' / 'SJW cringe' / Hillary supporters crying stuff are an endless buffet of examples of what I've getting at, running wild across the populace in ever more spectacular fashion. The Left have slaughtered the Right in terms of this exploitative cult mongering approach to politics. Back when it was Bush's 8 years I was actually more on top of that circus from 2005-Obama, and oh boy did the Neocon Horde's scream how I was a "liberal" etc back in those days.

edit on 2-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Rofl, never seen these vids before... man USA is Fcked up....
I honestly think these ''women'' (i'd say crazy b***** but thats just me) are looking for lawsuit targets.
If the men approached like that would call the cops and use their own vids to sue them, that would be funny.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ArdentAngel

Your anti female bias identifies you as a misogynist. Why are you so hostile to wards women? Feminism is about being afforded EQUAL rights. Why are you so averse to that? 

Feminist does not equal female. I love women, I find feminists annoying and whiny. Male feminists included.

Can you clarify what rights feminism is seeking to gain in this modern age?

Until you've walked a mile in our shoes, you have no right to judge us all to be liars. 

Didn't you just judge OP as misogynist? How many miles have you walked in his shoes?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: redhorse

I'm a feminist and I'm male, I support equal rights for females.
what the # those females in the OP were I can only imagine....nuts?

Mostly some combination of entitled, stupid and/or young with a healthy portion of crazy in there yeah...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Okay people, who here would actually directly deny that those chicks are these nu school SJW feminists

I dunno maybe...

(opposed to this passive aggressive kind of tactic like you did there that keeps happening in here)????

Well okay, passive aggressive maybe; but if I just called you a misogynist, f**ktard, that plays the same agenda driven spiel like a really, really, REALLY boring broken record it would probably get scratched by the mods right quick.

Oh... Wait...

3... 2... 1...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
One commonality is that none of these women are attractive. They are desperate for sex with a big, hairy, smelly man and they are angry. Things are too clean for them, hence a psychological establishment of a victim paradigm incongruous with getting laid.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ah nm...
edit on 2-12-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
So all women who do bad things or things you don't agree with are feminist?

The woman from the second part responded:

Her first sentence starts with .."In a patriarchal society..."
She says a whole lot more to that extend. Later on she tries to take on some official on a panel because he "dares to interrupt a woman

or "Woman have been afraid their entire lifes [of men])

She is 100% a third wave feminist. But go ahead and stick your head in the sand and pretend it aint so.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
So all women who do bad things or things you don't agree with are feminist?

The woman from the second part responded:

Her first sentence starts with .."In a patriarchal society..."
She says a whole lot more to that extend. Later on she tries to take on some official on a panel because he "dares to interrupt a woman

or "Woman have been afraid their entire lifes [of men])

She is 100% a third wave feminist. But go ahead and stick your head in the sand and pretend it aint so.

One look at her, and .... I rest my case.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Karma is a beautiful thing

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
One hundred and forty grand?
I'd put up with that # for 140k!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

But my dogma ran over my Karma, hence Karma is no more. There is no action. There is no reaction. Just be.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Fair enough. I will have to continue to keep an open mind while reading your posts. And niggling you too when I question your authenticity. Cheers.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Third wave makes all of us women aligning with feminism look bad! Just stop

Good for Hugh Mungus

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
One hundred and forty grand?
I'd put up with that # for 140k!

^^

Actually he had a accident some point after his encounter with the monster and he needed surgery but he could not pay (the obamacare lol) and since he had been in the limelight and was a very likable guy he actually had enjoyed quite a bit of positive exposure because of the whole fiasco and so when people heard of his misfortune they simply donated, in droves.

It is all in the video. The feminist was on some sort of website that she abused where people can donate money to people who joined it and someone setup one for him. She had made $800 and he got $140.0000

Which is why i said "Karma its a beautiful thing
"

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I agree, third wave feminists make the OG feminists roll over in their grave with a deep sigh.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
All I want to know, from the first woman...was where the hell she had the bag????

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join