It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane Feminists falsely accusing men of sexual assault (video compilation)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

These guys talk about it:

They spell it "meninist".

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArdentAngel
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your anti female bias identifies you as a misogynist. Why are you so hostile to wards women? Feminism is about being afforded EQUAL rights. Why are you so averse to that?

The first wave of feminist where for equal rights, the current third wave we face is just about absurd wants and making claims that do not exist..

Give a mouse a biscuit and they will claim that the Milk that is white will have privilege that no straight man could possibly understand..

RA

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
A heads up...

This thread is no longer in the Mud Pit and the T&C is in full force.

Keep it civil and consider this fair warning.

As usual, do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Your anti female bias identifies you as a misogynist. Why are you so hostile to wards women? Feminism is about being afforded EQUAL rights. Why are you so averse to that?

Are some claims false? YES, however it doesn't mean that we should treat all claims as false by default. Until you've walked a mile in our shoes, you have no right to judge us all to be liars. Until you've been stalked, followed, grabbed and harassed, you have no place to claim that all harassment is a lie.

Pointing out identity politics driven induced oppression means I have a an anti-female bias?

If your last bit there is important to you then you should be pissed about the types in that video behaving like that. Didn't you ever heard about the Boy Who Cried Wolf?

edit on 2-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
This piece starts off almost hysterically funny, but as it goes on and the pattern emerges of one outrageous false accusation after another, this is some deeply disturbing material.

Cast Study #A: Feminist going insane on a cop accusing him of rape for trying to arrest her.
Cast Study #B: Feminist accuses a mail man of stalking her.
Cast Study #C: Feminist confronts a dude on sidewalk because he happened to cough.
Cast Study #D: Feminist goes insane disrupting a conference for a man having the name "Hugh Mongus".
Cast Study #E: Feminist explodes across the sidewalk on some pro-life activists. (she doesn't quite fit the mould)

It's quite challenging deciding which was the worst. I guess for ludicrous value I'll vote #B, and for most explosive I'll vote #D.

Some tough competition here folks!

Do you know of any other examples of these style of false accusations?
I've seen this happen to people before. The problem is that with the emergent social justice culture, people are privileging accusers as telling the truth, and assuming men are guilty off the bat. Now it's guilty until proven innocent, not the opposite.

Before people jump on me, I'm perfectly aware of facts such as according to the police, false rape accusations for example are actually a low percentage of the total.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Number one struck me as some kind of bizarre mind control victim. Feminism has lent to a rash of bizarre BEHAVIORS, and it does tend to exhibit itself in millennials but this seemed more driven out of something deep and odd...when she said "free inhabitant" I thought "what brainwash commune did you step off of?" Inhabitant is just bizarre. This is not excusing her "behavior" though as lots of actual POLITICAL feminists might try to get their hands on that and do what feminists do. I'd put an anger face icon here but the frown makes it way to petulant for the frustration I'd be trying to convey.

Also, the coughing bit. The lady was crazy and irritating and needed to put the camera away, that being said there is a rash of people doing passive aggressive things in office settings to piss one another off, and some of it is disapproval cough which is a little annoying noise men make at other men to provoke a fight response whilst being all "who me??" and it does get insanely annoying because I don't know how much ghey metrosexulity I can handle couple that with this kind of thing having an actual excuse and now we have a society full of punks doing annoying things. It's not a belief over "coughing" or whatever or anything that needs to be belaboured.

That being said crazy ladies are crazy AND feminists are sexually devoid and unsufferable...
edit on 2-12-2016 by breakingbs because: stupid autocorrect

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
I'm a feminist and never accused any policemen or postmen of anything, typical menanist craziness. (see what I did there)
I'm a male feminist, but I recognize that some women are abusing things such as through false sexual assault accusations. There will always be some people who abuse a concept for personal gain or reasons. In this case, women know they will often be believed regardless of truth. In such a situation, some people weaponize accusations to get back at someone or take them down.
edit on 2-12-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Turd wave is here to stay!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Misandry is hatred of men. It's opposite misogyny. It's interesting this edit window registers misogyny as correctly spelled but not misandry. Is this prejudice on the part of the coders?

Anyway, I think both do exist. I also think men and woman exploit each other, so both have arguments against hte other. Of course the academic narrative is men overwhelmingly exploit woman, so there's more justification to gear the rules against them. How do you explain high prevalence of men in government still? They're also the majority in engineering. Exploitation! The men are misogynists and have a long held superiority complex, obviously.

The link below doesn't come to a conclusion why men tend to make more money at all education levels:
www.wa shingtonpost.com - Looking for a lucrative major? Follow the men....
edit on 12/2/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Are some claims false? YES, however it doesn't mean that we should treat all claims as false by default. Until you've walked a mile in our shoes, you have no right to judge us all to be liars. Until you've been stalked, followed, grabbed and harassed, you have no place to claim that all harassment is a lie.
I agree generally with what you are saying, but I encourage you to consider whether people are now believing accusers by default rather than dismissing them. The bias seems to have flipped in recent years, where just an accusation is sufficient to ruin a guys reputation.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I thought it was amusing at first but then almost chilling. Scary that there are crazy cats out there like that.
I so hope I never have the misfortune of bumping into one myself...ever.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

I thought it was amusing at first but then almost chilling. Scary that there are crazy cats out there like that.
I so hope I never have the misfortune of bumping into one myself...ever.
It is scary as #. I agree.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ArdentAngel

Feminism is about being afforded EQUAL rights.

Not in today's USA, especially since all women already have equal rights. Now its about making women superior to men, and trying to force men to bow into submission. if women wanted such equality, why was there such backlash against women mandatory registering for selective service last year?? Does not sound equal to me at all, sounds more like today's alleged Feminists simply want to do whatever possible to make men feel #ty, criminal, and have double standards.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Some words from Hugh himself on the aftermath of the crazy encounter he had with the woman accusing him of sexual harassment.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
actually nvm. thread was moved
edit on 2-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

These guys talk about it:

They spell it "meninist".

Ehh, I was just joking around since it "was" in the mud-pit. I guess people got their feelings hurt, so I digress.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: NoAngel2u

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
All feminists are deplorables and suffer from Androphobia.
Well, I submit that all menanists are deplorable and suffer from femaphobia.

What's a menanist? I looked for a definition, but it seems you are making things up.

You should look up the definition of facetious instead.

I already know what it means.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Difficult discussion given "feminism" is a blanket catagory.
The typical day to day female who will casually say she considers herself a feminist simply means she believes in egalitarianism..right to vote, right to equal pay for the same work, etc. Cool.

But then you got the whole other branch of feminism that is just off the rails nuts. they are the ones flipping out about things like health food posters of women who are in shape, how movember is a disgrace because we live in a patriarchy where every month is mens month, people like Zaria Joshi (hugh mungus nutcase), etc etc etc..and they of course are soo obnoxiously loud and insane that the whole catagory starts to be tainted with them.

I personally always worry if a woman offers up she is a "feminist"...immediately I feel I am walking on eggshells with them because many of them are...extremely fragile.
Normally I nod and walk off unless its clear they are just the super casual haven't spent much time considering it, Beyonce danced to a sign saying feminism once so they picked it up as a trend type.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Some words from Hugh himself on the aftermath of the crazy encounter he had with the woman accusing him of sexual harassment.

Here is a followup after the audience raised $150,000 to him

Patriarchy 1
Insane shrill harpy 0

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Just crazy people...pretty simple..the last lady with the chompers..yikes!!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join