It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Comey Tells FBI to Prepare for Raids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If she gets only one phone call from her cage, I seriously DOUBT it will be to Trump. Try Obama.

"Sorry, leave a message."

It is tradition, so she'll argue that call doesn't count.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Wow...doesn't take much to get you guys all excited.

An anonymous "FBI Source" who just tells this reporter about a secret raid.

Wake me up when something happens...and by that, I mean...I'm sleeping in.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But to keep from getting too optimistic, doesn't the FBI conduct raids in the D.C. area on a regular basis against drug dealers and suspected terrorists?

I'm sure they do. But, we'll know whether it is a raid on CF or not.

Here's his updates:

Sounds like it could be to seize more devices and arrests may or may not be made.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
A large mass movement like that by the FBI would attract mainstream media in a heart beat.

Until they start picking it up, I don't believe it. Please let me be wrong lol.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Please, people. Can't you see that is a B.S. site? It didn't even exist until June of this year. The story was posted by "Admin" which is a basic, standard feature on WordPress websites that takes 2 seconds to change. The site runs off of a pre-made WordPress news template.

If this is verified by a credible source, I will admit I was wrong. Until then, this is no more credibility to this site than Bobs News.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: skepticalguy

I don't think anyone is taking it that seriously. Just wild speculation. It's what we do here sometimes.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: carewemust

But to keep from getting too optimistic, doesn't the FBI conduct raids in the D.C. area on a regular basis against drug dealers and suspected terrorists?

I'm sure they do. But, we'll know whether it is a raid on CF or not.

Here's his updates:

Sounds like it could be to seize more devices and arrests may or may not be made.

Well, it could be to raid for evidence. It could be an initial roundup. Any arrests could turn people into stool pigeons.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Well, if you guys want to speculate something that you know is 100% false because the source of the information is obviously coming from a "news" site that is run by a single individual out of their home, by all means. I'll show myself to the door, but I'm going to shake my head on the way out.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

If you have 100% proof debunking this, by all means......

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

We hear you man. All of us know this could be entirely false. It definitely needs vetting. But in the meantime...

One can HOPE!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I don't have 100% proof that Leprechauns aren't real either.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: yanks528
Dude! What a calamity this will be!

You call it calamity.

I'd call it Christmas

link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'd be tempted to put money down that there will be a raid. How big it, I don't know.

Wikileaks is blowing up Twitter right now with individual emails. They usually don't do that in the early hours of the morning. There seems to be a pattern when True Pundit is releasing a big story and Wikileaks gives details.

link   
a reply to: ghostrager

I'm hopeful, scared, confused, anxious, and everything in between...... Does the establishment just allow themselves to be arrested??? I feel they would never go down easy.. What worries me is that if they're cornered enough (like now), what prevents them from starting a world war to distract the masses in hopes they keep themselves out of prison??? With the election and everything else looming, these are VERY odd times we're living in...........

link   
a reply to: Greggers

link   

Documents and emails released late Thursday by Wikileaks substantiated certain allegations of child exploration linked to the Clinton Foundation; with Hillary as secretary of state and President Bill Clinton acting as a United Nation’s special envoy to Haiti after its devastating 2010 earthquake.

As if looting the money meant to help rebuild Haiti was not enough. People have a hard time imagine the kind of evil that would do that, extend that to the information coming out about attempting to abduct 30 children and you begin to understand what true evil is operating behind the scenes!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I don't usually stalk on twitter, what info are Wikileaks releasing?

A raid in the DC area, I'm not sure what is there related to HRC or the CF.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Interesting. I wonder what happens when FBI meets Secret Service...

Maybe something like this... ??

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

I don't have 100% proof that Leprechauns aren't real either.

They are only slightly rarer than an enthused Hillary supporter. Kaine only had 20 show up for one of his rallies recently and they may have been the paid homeless people they could find on short notice.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Of course! I'm a psychic, which you know is true, because you aren't able to 100% debunk that fact. You will get further proof of my psychic abilities tomorrow, when none of this nonsense happens, at which point future discussions will go much easier.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join