It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sci Fi Channel Pushing UFO Investigations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
who

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Anyone watch the show this evening on scifi? I think it was called "out of the blue". I might be off a little on the name of it. Any opinions? I hadnt heard about the story of the space craft disabling 20 nukes during launch testing. Nor had I heard about the missile that a space craft blew up after firing some kind of light at it. Are these stories well known or new?

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I just saw the show. It was not any new info to me. They had advertised it so much, and made it sound like real "disclosure". I was disappointed.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
it was better than a lot of things, and raised a lot of good questions. i didn't know of the disabling of nukes, shows us how powerless we are, i did however, hear of the laser ship incident before.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yeah, that footage of the supposed UFO shooting the warhead looked just a mite like BS or 'manipulated' but dunno.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
dude, a lot of that was cg interpretation. not the real stuff. it said that on there

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Your correct phoenix, my wrong.

And thanks for the link William.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 25-6-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
it's all good dude. the animation kinda makes ya think though, what really happened.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I just attended the UFO Festival in Roswell, NM. (I live in Roswell,NM.) One man, Larry Landsman, from the Sci-Fi Channel was a speaker on the "ROSWELL DIG" (the Brazel Ranch-site) panel. (Remember the archeological dig the S-F Channel sponsored?) It was interesting. None of the samples that were taken have been analyzed yet.
I also got to have a lengthy talk with Roy Thinnes, who starred in the TV show "The Invaders". I also got to meet & talk briefly with Richard C. Hoagland. I also talked with Paul Davids, who produced the TV movie, "Roswell", with Martin Sheen.
I had a great time. I recommend it for all of you interestd in UFOs and ETs.
:

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
when i saw the picture i remember looking for hit trees in the backround and I believe that the camera panned to the left and their was a path of trees that were broke. Does anyone have the video to confirm this? and if it did come in from that path how did it land in such a weird position

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The ETs tell me that disclosure will come from 3 unexpected sources. (I am an abductee.)
1. Actors and those in related fields...producers, directors, make-up and CG artists, Sci-Fi Channel, etc.
2. Some of the covert ops people who are pushing for disclosure.
3. Certain groups of ETs, who are tired of waiting for humans to "get their act together" (no more fighting).

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Imzadi, were you really an abductee? The Roswell thing sounds cool though. But I highly doubt the government/NWO/whatever would allow alien evidence to be found by Sci Fi. Seen some of there stuff though, like the show with stuff mainly from Russia. They have their own little "Roswell". Heck, had an alien autopsy and a good video of a saucer that the military was checking out and recording.

<< 1   >>

join