It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SR 1284 – Las Vegas Oddsmaker Says Donald Trump Will Win

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm seldom wrong. And i've been saying it for the past year.

This guy seems to know Trump is going to Win this Election.

“The narrative of media hype of somewhere between a landslide and a narrow win for Clinton, in fraud polling - please quote me - is a BIG LIE.
"Trump will be the next President of the United States."

“I have not been wrong in picking the winner of all US Presidential races since 1964, and I will not be wrong now.
By the way, it really helps us if you be sure to like, comment and forward this video to friends.
I’m still reporting from Washington. Good day.

Bill Still is a former newspaper editor and publisher. He has written for USA Today, The Saturday Evening Post, the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, OMNI magazine, and has also produced the syndicated radio program, Health News. He has written 22 books and two documentary videos and is the host of his wildly popular daily YouTube Channel the “Still Report”, the quintessential report on the economy and Washington.

www.youtube.com...

Visit our website now: www.billstill.com... - considered by informed insiders’ as THE ultimate resource for fixing the National Debt problem and surviving Economic or Financial Collapse/Crash and attaining the unvarnished truth about Washington and today’s United States Political Climate.

edit on 23-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Well, that'd be pretty amazeballs. But anything could happen.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

yeah anything just did.. wtf happened to my youtube vid i posted!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Sounds just about right.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Its pretty obvious Trump is doing well, if trump were REALLY losing then the media and every other libtard wouldn't be so dirty and vitriolic with their anti Trump slurs.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

It would be worth putting some dollars on Trump.

If he wins, I win some extra bucks. If he loses we will all be vaporized by nuclear war anyway thanks to the insane satanic piece of filth, Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

Nah, this isn't true -- the libtards would be just as vitriolic no matter what. See, the converse should be true, too: if Trump were truly ahead, then the conservatards wouldn't be so hateful, dirty and vitriolic.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
My initial gut feeling was that he was the chosen one by Saudi/MIC/Petro Dollar (Make Petro Dollar Great again) and going against Iran any chance he can get.

My post from May here in another thread ->
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then he started trolling hard, alienating conservatives and independents and destroying GOP, as if he is throwing away election to Clinton. We the people have no choice, they pick the next-divider-in-chief.

edit on 23-10-2016 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Most reliable polling agency since 2004:

Trumps up one since last night or the night before:

www.investors.com...
edit on 23-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I used to be really big in sports gambling. Often times they make weird odds to confuse people, especially when they are afraid they are going to take a hit. Odds are to be taken with a grain of salt. They do know what they are doing, seeing as they're still in business. But the odds only mean something after the result.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Leaked Internal Clinton Poll shows Clinton about to get crushed.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's an oddly static poll. I would've thought there'd have been more swing voters.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I passively want trump to win, i just don't believe he will

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But it also says stuff about illusionary alien invasions using giant laser projectors.

While I have no doubt these have been created in some military-industrial-complex laboratory somewhere underground in the deserts of Arizona, it just seems "off" when included in a polling document.

If true that document would be the conspiracy theorists' wet dream, which makes it too good to be true imo.
edit on -050012am10kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Yeah, well.

It was what a week ago all these threads chest pounding over how Trump has absolutely no chance at this stage of the race with whatever polls it was they were talking about.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Well there are, but currently they're at partys swapping their husband and wives.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Wait, the document said that. Didn't notice that part.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

It would be worth putting some dollars on Trump.

If he wins, I win some extra bucks. If he loses we will all be vaporized by nuclear war anyway thanks to the insane satanic piece of filth, Hillary Clinton.

Hey , Remember the 69 Mets ? 100 to 1 to Win the World Series that year . Anything is Possible .

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

edit on 23-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Problem is, you have to filter in the fraud from the dems plus the altered voting machines and those who dare to vote via internet. Otherwise, I am all in.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join