It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fat shaming anger at Trump proves feminist hypocrisiy

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

More deflection, did you find a source with Trump making the "Miss Piggy" comment? When you do let me know. I'm gonna assume I'll be waiting indefinitely.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: amicktd
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

It can't be rude if he never said it.

Ya.... the man who says stuff like this about his own daughter?...Certainly not!

"Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father ..."

"If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her,"

Three years earlier, the billionaire real estate mogul described Ivanka as "6 feet tall" with "the best body" during an appearance on Howard Stern's shock jock radio show.

Some day folks will just admit he is a sociopath...Self Obsessed and the rest of the world's population are just objects and props to his ambitions.

They know he said this garbage but for some reason it's ok if Trump says it...I think Trump has kicked the honor and critical thinking out of his supporters somehow.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

More deflection, did you find a source with Trump making the "Miss Piggy" comment? When you do let me know. I'm gonna assume I'll be waiting indefinitely.

Sure..The former Miss Universe says he said it....and Trump has not denied it.

Are you suggesting that things not done in front of a video camera do not exist?

Or are you suggesting that this is not something of the sort Trump would say?

If you are suggesting that this is a he said/she said scenario...has he denied it?

I don't think he has..I think he has doubled down, talking about how much weight she put on..

Correct me if I am wrong?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That's the thing, "prove it." But they don't take character into play here, fully. They have established she's not a credible person(nice job
) but don't take into account his decades long misogynistic tendencies. The question should be, "Do you think with his past record he didn't say this?"

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Sure..The former Miss Universe says he said it....and Trump has not denied it.

Ok, just because he hasn't denied doesn't mean he said it.

Are you suggesting that things not done in front of a video camera do not exist?

I never made that claim, but that also doesn't mean it did exist either.

Or are you suggesting that this is not something of the sort Trump would say?

Can't tell anymore with as much as he is taken out of context and I honestly don't even care.

If you are suggesting that this is a he said/she said scenario...has he denied it?

Well you already answered your own question in the first question. Do you read what you type?

I don't think he has..I think he has doubled down, talking about how much weight she put on..

She did put on a lot of weight, so I guess he isn't lying.

Correct me if I am wrong?

Well it's your opinion and not fact so there is no correcting someone. I feel everyone is entitled to their opinion.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

on the contrary, my gloves are fine and my knuckles warmed up. If only this were on some other site like Breitbart......
or, you know, where we can call all the names we want without "mods."

Yeah. You go ahead. That's where you need to be....down the block to the right, take the first right, then go until you get to the dead end. You'll see the bonfire.

Have a great night.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

My whole basis for voting is on character, which is why I'm not voting for Hillary.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So you're choosing Trump INSTEAD?

That's like saying "I won't ride in a Chevy!" and getting in a Yugo instead. Would you like some more analogies? Similes?

I can do that, even without resorting to memes.......

Voting for trump JUST TO SHUN HER is retarded thinking.

ETA: Actually, you know what it is? It's what "mean girls" do. So - congratulations.

Brilliant. If you go on the Jerry Springer show, they give the ladies a free makeover and they give the guys a carton of cigarettes. Plus transpo and hotel. Woopwoop.

You should do it, man!!!

edit on 9/29/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

a reply to: intrepid

My whole basis for voting is on character, which is why I'm not voting for Hillary.

In this instance I'm not talking about voting. I'm talking about the character of this woman and Trump. Wanna answer the above question?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So you don't think I should be able to post here or something I'm confused? Or is it because I literally can't stand Hillary you're automatically labeling me as a far-right voter?

I haven't insulted you once and if you think I did based on my replies to you, then you need to grow some thicker skin.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

So you're choosing Trump INSTEAD?

That's like saying "I won't ride in a Chevy!" and getting in a Yugo instead. Would you like some more analogies? Similes?

I can do that, even without resorting to memes.......

Voting for trump JUST TO SHUN HER is retarded thinking.

ETA: Actually, you know what it is? It's what "mean girls" do. So - congratulations.

Brilliant. If you go on the Jerry Springer show, they give the ladies a free makeover and they give the guys a carton of cigarettes. Plus transpo and hotel. Woopwoop.

You should do it, man!!!

Look through my posting history and show me one post where I shared a meme for an argument. I'll warn you, you won't find one.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

That's refreshing. I don't want to see a stupid meme.

I want you to own up to what you are doing...voting for a dangerous person ONLY BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE HIS OPPONENT is comic-book crap. You know it, too.

You are threatening society with a rabid junkyard dog's release.....just because you don't like the lady.

GROW

UP

OMg....please - please ----- think about what you are doing. Think very carefully. Imagine it is ANYONE ELSE but her ----- and would you still vote for Trump? Seriously. If it was ANYONE ELSE --- would you still vote for Trump?

Because if you would still vote for him, you are part of the problem.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

SO..

Former Miss Universe claims Donald trump called her "Miss Piggy" and "Miss Housekeeper" after she put on weight.

Donald Trump in response to those accusations does not deny it, but rather explains how much weight she put on.

Donald Trump...the man who regularly denies things he has said on camera the day or week before...does not deny this accusation.

BUT...amicktd on ATS...assumedly with no first hand-knowledge of the situation...denies Donald Trump said this..

Thus...Donald Trump did not say this..

that's what you are going with?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

That's refreshing. I don't want to see a stupid meme.

I want you to own up to what you are doing...voting for a dangerous person ONLY BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE HIS OPPONENT is comic-book crap. You know it, too.

You are threatening society with a rabid junkyard dog's release.....just because you don't like the lady.

GROW

UP

OMg....please - please ----- think about what you are doing. Think very carefully. Imagine it is ANYONE ELSE but her ----- and would you still vote for Trump? Seriously. If it was ANYONE ELSE --- would you still vote for Trump?

Because if you would still vote for him, you are part of the problem.

So because I won't vote for who you want makes me childish and immature? How can I even take you seriously after that post?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

How can I even take you seriously after that post?

I'm trying to take you seriously. Care to address this post?

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: olaru12

That's the thing, "prove it." But they don't take character into play here, fully. They have established she's not a credible person(nice job
) but don't take into account his decades long misogynistic tendencies. The question should be, "Do you think with his past record he didn't say this?"

Will you answer that question?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Probably not. Which kinda speaks to the damning nature of the whole affair.

Never before have we had such a bright spotlight shined on the true underwhelming nature of our elections. It all boils down to America casting a vote for the person they dislike the least.

What makes me laugh is that people seem to actually buy their own BS as it relates to "their" candidate. I mean, folks argue for one candidate over the other with a straight face.

Crazy world, i tell ya

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
He's been a businessman not a politician. She has directly used her position in politics to make herself rich, while taking advantage of the average person. Do I think Trump will do the same? Maybe, but I'm willing to take a chance for something different. I see it as a win-win based on our choices this time around.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

yeah...he's been a "business man" who has not paid his taxes, who has bought politicians, who has stiffed contractors, and who rejoiced at the 2008 debacle.

You are correct. He's a businessman.

So - then ---we need someone like him to be prez?

That's a disturbing idea.
No matter what he does, you will not get to be like that.....

dude.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

He's been a businessman not a politician. .

You keep saying that....

For Christ sake man, he's running for the highest office in the land. If that doesn't make him a politician...what does.

What I find comfort in, is that he has alienated most of the women, all the minorities and anyone with a sense of old school manners or dignity... That doesn't leave enough people to get him elected.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Vote for whoever you want. That's obviously your choice, but you won't see me get on here and criticize you for it.

You can label me all you want, but don't expect me to just up and change who I'm voting for because of your vague insults either. On a more personal note, I've tried to avoid debating with you since I switched from Bernie after he got screwed over. I always put you in a category of one of the more respectable posters on this site. The lame insults are quickly changing that though, which was why I said maybe take a break for a bit. Take it for what's it worth, but I'm done with this topic...plus were way off topic now anyways.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join