It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fat shaming anger at Trump proves feminist hypocrisiy

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MountainLaurel

A 3rd party candidate would be futile. Not with the established congress and supreme court.

It's already futile for this election of POTUS....the focus now is getting rid of the self serving Congress, Senate and focusing on State elections...I support the "American Dream"...which I always learned required Hard Work and Integrity... People getting rich doing the Wrong thing, accepting bribes and justifying selling out their fellow humans is not a success worth admiring.....Why are we protecting these selfish thieves?

Vote out everyone of them that doesn't support ending Citizens United and public funded elections....billions of dollars on an election when that money could put a significant dent in REAL issues facing the USA.....it really is sickening ......

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Let's cut the BS...Flim-flam man? Hustler? Con-artist? Sure...but "businessman"? ...No...I am a businessman, own 3 businesses, employ 30+ people and manage a profit while not being an a-hole and speaking the truth. Being honest is what keeps my customers coming back and it is what makes my employees respect and work for me. I take care of them, they take care of me.

Good for you and I hope you continue with your success. Trump runs a business that employs thousands if not more, so there is no comparison really.

He is a BSer that believes his own BS. He cares only about himself. Not unusual for those that make their fortune starting with family money...I smell those guys the minute I walk into a room and I usually tell them to eff-off at some point shortly there-after..life is short and those types are not trustworthy. I am tired of him touting himself as a "businessman"..Having money from inheritance, screwing people over and exploiting the bankruptcy laws does not make you a "businessman"..it makes you entitled, a repeated failure and dishonest.

In his own words, it makes him smart. If you won't take advantage of whats put on the table to make your business successful, I'd consider that ignorant. The changes aren't going to happen by hoping the elite will stop taking advantage of the laws. We need to get rid of these politicians that are willing to sell themselves out for a vote and to enrich themselves. Case and Point...Hillary Clinton. I'm voting Trump so save your breath.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

since preoccupation with "satan" rather disqualifies all thoughts about the very real human dynamics of this situation......

your post makes no sense

lol, I said it was an off the wall thought and I suppose a poor attempt to connect The Illuminati, who I do believe are Devil worshipers, to this whole sham of an election. Regardless if one believes in "Satan" or not, doesn't discount the fact that some very powerful people who make policy DO believe in Evil rituals and rules that have caused misery with "Very Real Human Dynamics" it's a really Real and bizarre subject.....Bohemian Grove is the tip of the iceberg.

I think Trump is a tool , not a member of "The Club"...I think the Clinton's are "Generals"....maybe that's why so many people are willing to overlook his obvious Narcissism and incompetence...they prefer stupidity over diabolical.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

No, most of his supporters are just voting against s Clinton presidency

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Shaming is bad. motivation is good

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

No, most of his supporters are just voting against s Clinton presidency
this

At least for me, tens of thousands of individuals who believe in an ideology that is incompatible with the western world, and then probably with the intent of open borders. And probably in the future no discrimination against religious pilot training or drone piloting training, etc. That doesn't seem reasonable, will bring chaos though which might be entertaining.

edit on 9-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The only hypocrisy in 'fat shaming' and 'Trump' is that he's fat. What the hell is this thread?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Desperation and hypocrisy.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join