It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange to Make LIVE Announcement Next Tuesday - UPDATED

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So do we honestly believe Assange would be killed while on a balcony in front of media / people watching? Secondly is the information something that needs to be reported in person? Third cant he use a video cam on his computer to hold his press conference?

Or is Assange taking advantage of the US election and Hillary Clinton in order to push himself and wikileaks back into the media spotlight?

I ask these questions because of the stated goals of wikileaks. If he truly has documents exposing corruption / illegal activity one would think they would want to get it out instead of "teasing" and making claims for 3 weeks only to cancel using security concerns as the excuse? Even the reason for cancelling smacks of a PR stunt and re-frames the issue to focus on Assange himself instead of the documents.

Just my observation.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
So do we honestly believe Assange would be killed while on a balcony in front of media / people watching? Secondly is the information something that needs to be reported in person? Third cant he use a video cam on his computer to hold his press conference?

Or is Assange taking advantage of the US election and Hillary Clinton in order to push himself and wikileaks back into the media spotlight?

I ask these questions because of the stated goals of wikileaks. If he truly has documents exposing corruption / illegal activity one would think they would want to get it out instead of "teasing" and making claims for 3 weeks only to cancel using security concerns as the excuse? Even the reason for cancelling smacks of a PR stunt and re-frames the issue to focus on Assange himself instead of the documents.

Just my observation.

I think it is more because he personally goes through the docs prior to releasing. he probably has a team that vets the docs then send them to him to go through. His team would likely be able to discern the ones that will have the greatest effect. they then would have to check the validity prior to release.

Oddly...I have no doubt that he will release something that can't be refuted and will bring HRC to her knees.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall
I don't blame him for canceling. Entire internet is buzzing with people concerned about his safety coming out on the balcony like that. Especially if it has something to do with Hillary Clinton.

he can just release the announcement and documents in his typical style. That will be satisfactory. though, as I have pointed out previously it is not needed because Hillary will implode on her own.

meh, out with it already. I'm not the impatient type but this stinks. Just drop the October surprise now cause it's no longer a surprise. He's a shill

eta: all the more reason to leak the emails if there's been a "security" issue. Now or never
edit on 2-10-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

No, i don't think he would be assassinated, however we don't know the security concerns which compelled WikiLeaks to cancel Assange's presentation.

He will still appear via video link in Berlin, however.

He has material pertaining to the US election, and he leaks it when it has the most impact. He doesn't do anything too different from other media organisations, which also time their publications for maximum effect.

Just my observation.

Most of the claims we see Assange make are actually fabricated reports from unreliable websites. Regarding the time it has taken to go through the documents, we must remember that WikiLeaks is a small organisation working on a lot of material. It takes time and resources to analyse, categorise and publish them.

As for your thoughts about this event being a PR stunt, i disagree. WikiLeaks never publicly announced the event, or its cancellation. If they wanted maximum exposure, they would have announced it all through means other than press releases to select media outlets.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It's looking like Assange will be addressing people by video for a conference in Berlin.

According to @wikileaks, Julian Assange will appear via video link at Berlin press conference on Tuesday AM

* - WikiLeaks' Tuesday Announcement Canceled for 'Security Concerns'

Assange also told Newsweek in August that DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was killed in Washington D.C. this summer, was the source for WikiLeaks' DNC document dump. Rich was found about a block away from his home, and had been shot several times in the back.

Can anyone else confirm this part above?

* - ‘Octob er Surprise’? Wikileaks’ Assange Plans Tuesday Video Appearance After First Canceling Due to ‘Security Concerns’

a reply to: daaskapital
Assange did announce the date he would address the media. He did this when he was making the rounds with Foxnews and CNN about 3 weeks ago stating another document dump was coming. They announced the press conference last week and a day or few later they announced the cancellation due to security concerns.
edit on 3-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This is interesting, as to why the BALCONY version of the announcement was cancelled.

""The original “security concerns” were detailed shortly after Hillary Clinton was accused of proposing a drone strike of Assange to silence WikiLeaks during her time as Secretary of State. The True Pundit claimed that during an intense meeting regarding ways to mitigate damage from potential WikiLeaks data dumps. During the meeting, an unnamed source claims that Clinton openly asked, “Can’t we just drone this guy?” The source claims everyone in the room laughed but that the situation grew increasingly uncomfortable as Clinton continued to comment about the subject noting that Assange was a “soft target” as he was always just “walking around.” It was noted that the conversation was made at a time that Julian Assange was not holed up in the Ecuadorian Embassy.""

Source: www.inquisitr.com...

Hillary: "Can't we just drone the guy?" OMG! She could kill anyone, and sleep like a baby that night!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Hillary: "Can't we just drone the guy?" OMG! She could kill anyone, and sleep like a baby that night!

How do you think she and Bill are in the position they are in?

The body count, dismissed by people, is a long list and all have direct connections to the Clinton criminal organization.

With that being said Drone Assange for releasing classified material? Considering her email mess I dont think she should be setting a precedent to drone people when by all rights it would apply to her as well.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

This is interesting, as to why the BALCONY version of the announcement was cancelled.

""The original “security concerns” were detailed shortly after Hillary Clinton was accused of proposing a drone strike of Assange to silence WikiLeaks during her time as Secretary of State. The True Pundit claimed that during an intense meeting regarding ways to mitigate damage from potential WikiLeaks data dumps. During the meeting, an unnamed source claims that Clinton openly asked, “Can’t we just drone this guy?” The source claims everyone in the room laughed but that the situation grew increasingly uncomfortable as Clinton continued to comment about the subject noting that Assange was a “soft target” as he was always just “walking around.” It was noted that the conversation was made at a time that Julian Assange was not holed up in the Ecuadorian Embassy.""

Source: www.inquisitr.com...

Not just sleep like a baby, but laugh like a crazy witch getting off on murder.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
So is he going to do the announcement inside?. If he doesn't it is all a scam.
I don't know why he just doesn't release what ever he has goten already.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
So is he going to do the announcement inside?. If he doesn't it is all a scam.
I don't know why he just doesn't release what ever he has goten already.

I think he may have timed it for their 10 year anniversary.
Their announcement says the statements will be about the 'past, present, and future' of wikileaks.
It says nothing about it being related to Clinton, or Trump or anything related to the elections.
It sounds more like Assange is going to outline what is going to happen to wikileaks - possibly shutting down? maybe he managed to strike a deal?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Media says his announcement will come at the Berlin meeting. He is set to address that group and for those in the states it will be 3AM Eastern time. The Berlin event is set for Wednesday.

Hopefully his news is not the supposed love child of Bill Clinton.
edit on 3-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The fact that this is a live event/news conference makes me wonder if Assange will be dumping any leaks on this day...at least in this manner. It seems more likely that this live event is designed to address his ongoing court case and asylum, and possibly put pressure on UK and Sweden's governments. It will be interesting to see, but I don't have high hopes that this has anything to do with Hillary and any emails and/or documents he may have regarding the U.S. government and/or election. I wonder how much money Assange has raised via donations from desperate Republicans who are hoping and praying that he will ride in wearing a white hat and save them from Hillary--the longer he drags this out, the more donations Wikileaks gets.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
i thought the above mentioned article said the conference was rescheduled for next Tuesday on balcony????

edited: i think i was reading an older tweet retweeted. sorry
edit on 10/4/2016 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It's Live Now at: www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Any other links? not that fella it's his voice sorry.
Exciting though in't it?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Gyhaaa. Even the youtube feed has AJ now.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No other feeds that I'm aware of. As you can expect, they're running behind schedule. Assange isn't "scheduled" to speak until 4am CDT.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Whats that GMT?.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Whats that GMT?.

That would be 9am GMT.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>